View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
 Shadowrun 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 1975
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
HIATUS STATUS: Hopefully Over


--------------------------------
---On the Street---


DSMK2 wrote:
> Restrain Faust
"S-S-TOP RUNNING!"
> Attempt to drag to Vargall's car.



Backsmasher's STR: 9 : 4 hits
Faust's STR: 3 : 1 hit


Backsmasher effortlessly picks up the one-armed summoner, carrying him over his shoulder until they're safely inside Vargall's vehicle. The invisible troll strikes again!



--------------------------------
---In Vargall's Truck---

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Apply heals to Faust, get in the truck for more adventures.


Allie gets in the truck behind the duo, taking a few moments to give Faust's injuries a sideways glance. Faust regains 5hp as his flesh is intimidated into reknitting itself!




maart3n wrote:
Drive around town. Follow potential leads for adventure.
"Erm, anybody know where we're gonna find adventure?"


Deciding it's about time he skipped this joint, Vargall drives away from the fire and destruction and incoming fireman trucks. He sets his GPS for "Adventure".

Hmm. Seems like there's several Adventure hotspots in town right now.


>The Docks
>The Barrens
>Downtown


Where would you like to go?


Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:57 am
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7050
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Docs sound fun. Punch the button for Docks.


Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Remember everything I can about each location, very hardly. Is the little man still a ball of panic?
"F-ff-faust?"


Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Celebrate my victory over kickwoman, go for a drink by the docks.


Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
"♥♥♥♥ MY ARM"


Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 1975
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Docs sound fun. Punch the button for Docks.


Ignoring Vargall, who seems to have temporarily gone catatonic, Allie presses the GO button on the GPS. The car immediately begins driving westwards, cutting traffic to reach the waterfront as soon as possible.


DSMK2 wrote:
> Remember everything I can about each location, very hardly.


Thinking as hard as he can, Backsmasher can only recall that the docks, or at least their southern part, are currently disputed territory between the Yakuza and the Jade Lotus, two criminal organizations from across the Pacific. Lately, not even Knight Errant has dared to try and put a stop to their heated gunfights.


DSMK2 wrote:
Is the little man still a ball of panic?
"F-ff-faust?"


TorrentHKU wrote:
"♥♥♥♥ MY ARM"


Seems like it, dunnit.




----MEANWHILE----

CrazyMLC wrote:
> Celebrate my victory over kickwoman, go for a drink by the docks.


Thinking fondly of a tavern by the waterfront, and needing a stiff drink to forget the fact his house was just burnt down, Bright hops on his bike and heads over to the docks.



----TIMESKIP----


You all arrive at the Docks. The air smells vaguely of brine, gunpowder and old fish. Gunfire and explosions can be heard from a row of warehouses down the street, while on the opposite way some shifty-looking individuals are busy loading large crates into a rusty old freighter.



What will you do?


Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> ♥♥♥♥ it, I'm already wanted. Shoot the shift individuals and capture the cargo. Maybe take over the ship and become a pirate.?

> Sneak onto the freighter with my ninja skills. Swim if needed to avoid detection.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:14 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1406
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Hide the car in a convenient location in case we need another quick getaway.


Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:49 am
Profile
DRL Developer
DRL Developer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7050
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Heal Faust

Go towards the sounds of action, there are bound to be people in need of medical assistance, even organs to harvest.


Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:59 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Sit in the car for a bit. Mourn the loss of my arm.
Maybe I can get a spirit arm instead.


Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Release the little man. Troll panic.
"D-DOCKS BAD! W-w-WAR! YA-kuuza. L-l-LOTUS!"


Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.030s | 17 Queries | GZIP : Off ]