View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
 Shadowrun 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Shadowrun
"...No. No I do not.
I cannot speak for the... rest of them.
I hope not."

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:16 am
Profile WWW

> Pull out knife.

"I'm going to remove your kidneys and liver. Whether or not you're awake for that depends on how much you talk."

> Begin the first incision.

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:20 am

Well, I'd wanted to give him some of the alcohol I got to give us bonuses on the intimidation/interrogation check for him being intoxicated, but okay.

> Try to wake him up and interrogate. Splash alcohol on his face, maybe. Glare sternly.

"... Who sent you. Where do we find them."

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:41 am
Profile WWW

And I thought my car battery interrogation was going to be a little heavy handed.
play bad cop/worse cop and give him a quick zap whenever he passes out from the blood loss or whatever, zap him a few times whenever I get bored.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 am

Chummer's never gonna wake up at this rate if we keep beating on him. This group's gonna get me into trouble, I swear...

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:07 am
Profile WWW

> Look around, then sneak my way inside.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:25 am

Bright splashes a bottle of hard liquor onto the man, then Vargall zaps him with the car battery, sending sparks flying everywhere.

Your prisoner is now on fire. Good job. It does seem to have woken him up though!

After stopping briefly to put out his face and hair so that at least he can talk unimpeded, you state your terms. To make sure the message gets through, Allie softly presses the tip of her knife against his stomach, letting out a tiny stream of blood.

Now, have you any idea of how much you have broken this man? The Speedy Thug's name has actually changed to Scaredy Thug from how horrified and fearful he is. It does not take much to make someone in that state spill the beans.

Scaredy looks at you with mindless panic in his eyes, then focuses on Bright as the ork repeats his question.

"M-Mel! Mel Cozi! H-he paid us to off the girl! I-I told them it was a drek job, b-but they wouldn't listen! A-after the bomb went off too late, they went in and... and..."
He breaks down sobbing.
"...It w-wasn't supposed to end like this!"

Meanwhile, in the car, the lady smiles apologetically. "Oh. Sorry, I suppose that makes sense. I just assumed... Hehe, you know, I assumed you guys were shadowrunners, like in the movies or something!"

She pauses and scratches her shin, deep in thought.
"Hey, but you COULD be shadowrunners, right? I mean, all it takes is having the right mindset! Okay... *ahem* Call me Miss Johnson. I'm hiring you to kill the man I was having an affair with. His name is Mel Cozi, and he's a shameless drek-slag with a fancy flat down in Bellevue. Name your price."
She giggles excitedly.
"So, how did I do?"

Meanwhile, Backsmasher crouches and silently makes his way around the car. He notices Faust and the elf talking about something inside, then proceeds to the building. Surprisingly, no one notices the 8 foot tall troll in full combat gear sneaking around the street.

Walking into the building, he follows the sound of voices and comes upon a room lit by flashlights. The Speedy thug is propped against a wall, and the people from the convenience store seem to be torturing him, or something of the sort.

Vargall looks towards the door as he hears a noise outside, and notices a large shape hiding in the shadows just beyond the reach of your lanterns!

What will you do?

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:39 am
Profile WWW

> Put my weapons away... And become one with the dark.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 am

"Now, tell me where your leader is, ganger."

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"...you WERE pretending, right?"

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:55 am
Profile WWW

> Apply second incision.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:51 pm

-----------------------------------
As per suggested by our DM Advisor Committee, we will roll without Maarten's action, as he has missed the 3-day grace period. His will temporarily continue on autopilot until he posts again.
-----------------------------------

TorrentHKU wrote:
"...you WERE pretending, right?"

The elf woman's eyes narrow, and her innocent grin becomes a positively malevolent smirk.
"Would it be a problem if I wasn't?~"

CrazyMLC wrote:
"Now, tell me where your leader is, ganger."

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Apply second incision.

The man squirms as he feels his flesh being cut, but is too weak to actually move away from Vargall. He looks at Bright with pleading eyes.
"H-he's dead! Stooby was the one who decided to take the job, a-and now he's dead, dammit! You all shot him through the face!"

DSMK2 wrote:
> Put my weapons away... And become one with the dark.

Backsmasher holsters his pistol and does an effort to stay as still as possible. Seeing as Vargall had already noticed him, it is somewhat of a futile act.
...or is it? He tenses as he realises something moving to his right, and notices three pairs of white, glossy eyes shining in the darkness. He is not alone here.

Vargall and Bright both turn to face the doorway as they see more movement in the shadows beyond, and realise with a start that there's a feral ghoul laying flat on the ground, saliva and venom dripping from its toothy maw.
The blind creature seems to scan the room with its cataract-stricken eyes, but you realise it's actually smelling you out, attracted by the fresh blood that's just been spilled.

Oblivious to the rabid newcomer, Allie proceeds to finally open up enough of Speedy's torso to get a good look at his left kidney. That's the stuff! The ganger whimpers softly, too weak to cry out.

What will you do?

Last edited by Areku on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:23 am
Profile WWW

> Shotgun. Ghoul. Shotgun the ghoul.

Last edited by DSMK2 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:25 am

Pull both peacemakers and unload.

I didn't quite realize an action was expected here, my bad!

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:26 am

"There's some drek coming this way..."
> Glare at the psycho cutting out his kidney before he's even had a chance to die.
"Sorry it happened this way, chummer. You deserve better."
> Single shot into his head. Cautiously approach the direction I perceived the ghouls from, double narrow burst fire any that I can see.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next