View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next
 Shadowrun 

Post Re: Shadowrun
> Grunt in disappointment, mah guns. Turn right back around and pick out one of those salty snacks that don't have dumb flavoring.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:50 am

> Loot bodies for ammunition or other supplies/equipment.

Do any of them have cybernetic implants that could be harvested and sold? How intact are their kidneys and livers?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:56 am
Loose Canon

> Oh dear.
Now is probably a good time for an exit. Didn't get that sandwich, either.
Come along, stone man!

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:57 am
Profile WWW

Backsmasher rolls his eyes and grabs a bag of Almost Potato Chips(tm). Appropriately salty, with just the barest touch of genetically-modified krill. This night's objective: Accomplished.

Faust begins to turn to leave, but is stopped by a tap on the shoulder by his golem. It hands him a prepackaged sandwich from a neaby shelf. You'd almost forgotten these things communicate telepathically! This night's objective: Accomplished. He then does his best to reach the front door without attracting much attention.

Allie decides to do some impromptu graverobbing for fun and profit. Dwarfy is no longer solid, so she skips over him. The other two are boring, unaugmented humans with plenty of ganger tattoos and scars. You suppose you could use their bulletproof jackets, though the bloodstains might be a bit hard to wash off. You briefly consider their shoes, but a single waft of their sweaty stench is enough to convince you otherwise.

Now, for the meat of the loot, pun intended. Allie decides to start with Ugly, since Lanky seems to not be quite done bleeding out yet. She flicks out her recently acquired knife, and tries to get at the goods. Yeap, that's a liver. Looks like he drunk a bit, might not be top of the line, but should be worth something. His kidneys are in much better condition, and could actually be put into someone else instead of becoming ghoul food. You stuff them inside three of your many plastic bags.

You all notice something moving behind an aisle, and the elf woman slowly walks out of her hiding place, baby still in her arms. She pauses for a moment at the sight of the tacticool miko elbow-deep into a dead guy's guts, the twitchy, grinning ork twirling his pistols around, and the 7 foot tall earth elemental loitering about aimlessly.

"U-uhm... T-thank you? I... I think those guys were uh, after me? Or something? Also uh I think they blew up my car? Uh..."
She seems completely at a loss for words.

What will you do?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:25 am
Profile WWW

> Get some ice from the soda fountain, assuming there is one and it's still there, and put it in another triple-layered grocery bag. Put the bag(s) of organs in that bag. Gotta keep my loot fresh.

What's Lanky's status? He still taking forever to bleed out?

After I'm sure I have everything on my shopping list (and grab one of those medkits too), take a look at the destruction outside (don't actually go out there, look through a window or something). Anyone looking from a distance? Poking around the wreckage?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:37 am

"They liked their explosives, that's for sure."

> Eye the runner carving organs out of dead bodies suspiciously. Grab my detergent and some bottles of beer.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:02 am
Profile WWW

offer the lady a ride home/to the cops.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:39 am

> Grabba drink too, one of those popular sports drinks, need fluid with those chips.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:54 pm
Loose Canon

"Oh god, I just wanted a sandwich, why did this happen...
Why were they after you?"

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:04 pm
Profile WWW

Allie grabs a bag of pre-cut ice cubes off one of the freezers, and stuffs her meat into it. No not THAT meat get your mind out of the gutter.
*Ahem*

She lifts Lanky's head and takes a look. He's almost gone, but not QUITE there yet. A couple more minutes, maybe. She grabs one of the medkits lying on the floor next to him, and adds it to her hoard.

Looking out of the window, aside from the distant echoes of police sirens, she notices someone peeking out the window of an old grey van in the parking lot. As soon as they see her blood-spattered face, they close the window with a start and begin to reverse out onto the street.

The elf looks somewhat intimidated. Not by the gunfire and gore and explosions, mind you, but by the fact that pretty much everyone else is so blasé about the aforementioned gunfire, gore and explosions. She begins talking without even thinking, out of sheer shock.

"Uhm... I think... I-I am someone's mistress, you see. A *rich* someone. And uh, I might have been blackmailing him regarding revealing our accidental baby to his wife? So I guess he sent assassins after me? I-I mean, it's what I would have done, in his position..." *pause* "...forget I said that last sentence please."

The silence that follows is interrupted only by Backsmasher slurping his bottle of Mewtain Doun(tm), and Bright filling a shopping bag with various beverages and cleaning products.

"I, uh, would maybe like a ride home? Or something? If that's okay I guess. H-he's probably gonna send more people after me, though..."

She looks down despondently.

What will you do?

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 am
Profile WWW

> Pay for food and drink.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:44 am

Give er a ride to wherever she pleases, bring along as many of me newfound mateys as possible.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:58 am

Knew this neighborhood was drek, but damn. Not sure helping this chick is worth the heat...
> With my knowledge of street gangs, do I recognize the thugs at all?

"Whatever the case, this is the last place we wanna to be; the explosion's sure to have attracted some attention. Lone Star's bad news, innocent or not."

> Check out with my stuff if I can, and scope out the exit to see if the coast is clear.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Dismiss the earth elemental, if that's how this works.
"I would say we should wait for the police, but, uh..."
> Glance over at Allie.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:49 am
Profile WWW

> Check for the license plate number/whatever vehicle identification method is used around here. Write it in blood on the floor, and then go write it down more permanently on a piece of paper.

Oh, grab some pens and notebooks/paper too if they have it.

Go wash myself off in a bathroom after.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next