View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:38 pm



Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Shadowrun 
Author Message
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
>Elevator is a deathbox. Go for the fire escape.


Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Attempt to charm kickwoman into non-violence with my wonderful first impressions and passable social skills.

"Remarkable form!"

> Parry like my life depends on it, try to take blows for my allies. Observe kickwoman's fighting style? LEARN AND IMPROVE


Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:52 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Attempt to slink back into being very invisible while Bright does his charming.


Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8096
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> MEDICATE THE VARGALL

RUN AWAY IF THERE'S TIME, BUT PRIORITIZE REVIVING SOMEONE IF SOMEONE ELSE GOES DOWN


Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1458
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
>receive medical support, if possible shoot the spirit.


Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 2817
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 23: COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 7
Faust: 0
Vargall: 7 (UNCONSCIOUS)
Bright: 12
Backsmasher: 10

KICKWOMAN: 34


KICKWOMAN slams her knee onto Backsmasher's ribcage, dealing 4S damage! The troll is mildly inconvenienced by this.


CrazyMLC wrote:
> Attempt to charm kickwoman into non-violence with my wonderful first impressions and passable social skills.

"Remarkable form!"

> Parry like my life depends on it, try to take blows for my allies. Observe kickwoman's fighting style? LEARN AND IMPROVE



KICKWOMAN pays Bright no mind. Seems she's too focused in the FIGHT.


DSMK2 wrote:
> Attempt to slink back into being very invisible while Bright does his charming.


Backsmasher desperately attempts to reactivate his ninja jutsus and slink back into the shadows!
He thinks maybe he did it? At least KICKWOMAN is no longer looking at him. Or kicking him, for that matter.


CaveCricket48 wrote:
> MEDICATE THE VARGALL

RUN AWAY IF THERE'S TIME, BUT PRIORITIZE REVIVING SOMEONE IF SOMEONE ELSE GOES DOWN



Allie heals Vargall for 3hp, just enough to get him back into consciousness. She then decides it's probably wisest to get the hell away, and runs down the hall after Faust.



maart3n wrote:
>receive medical support, if possible shoot the spirit.



Vargall hops back to his feet in one fluid motion and pops two shots at KICKWOMAN, missing terribly both times.



TorrentHKU wrote:
>Elevator is a deathbox. Go for the fire escape.



Faust takes the fire escape and begins descending. Thankfully Bright's apartment was only on the second floor, so he makes it down without incident.

The street is littered with passerby in the usual Seattle drizzle, and some are stopping to look at the fire that's now coming through Bright's apartment's windows. You hear the sirens of a fire engine in the distance.



---SECOND INITIATIVE PASS---


KICKWOMAN sprints out of the room, going after Faust! She passes Allie along the way then begins speeding down the fire escape!


Vargall unloads his revolver in KICKWOMAN's general direction, but the smoke that is filling the room makes it difficult too difficult to aim. No hits.


Backsmasher is one with the shadows.


---THIRD INITIATIVE PASS---

Vargall attempts to aim at KICKWOMAN, but she has already moved out of his line of sight.


The fire and smoke thicken.

Maybe you should consider getting out of the burning apartment?



What will you do?


Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Make a dash after Faust, because chasing the KICK-SPIRIT will be HARD
"FFFFFAAAAAAUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!"


Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8096
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> ESCAPE THE BUILDING.

APPLY MEDICARE TO THE WEAKEST/UNCONSCIOUS ALLY WHO IS OUTSIDE



> ESCAPE THE BUILDING

TRY TO REBIND THE SPIRIT


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1458
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Wait am I unconscious again from the smoke?
if not:
Leave the apartment as quickly as possible and get back in the car. Invite fellow shadowrunners to join me for another adventure.


Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> SHE'S IGNORING ME? Attempt to knock her down.
> Set-Up maneuver.
> FINISHING MOVE


Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ RUN THROUGH THE CROWD


Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 2817
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 24: COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 8 (Edge raises to !!999!!)
Faust: 0
Vargall: 9
Bright: 13
Backsmasher: 10

KICKWOMAN: 29

---In the Fire Escape Stairwell---

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> ESCAPE THE BUILDING.

APPLY MEDICARE TO THE WEAKEST/UNCONSCIOUS ALLY WHO IS OUTSIDE



> ESCAPE THE BUILDING

TRY TO REBIND THE SPIRIT



Allie runs out after KICKWOMAN, and meets her gaze as the spirit begins to descend the next flight of stairs.

...

...

KICKWOMAN falls to her knees, blank-eyed and shivering slightly. I guess briefly connecting straight into Allie's mind has that effect on people.

KICKWOMAN is bound by Allie! KICKWOMAN owes Allie 1 Service!


CrazyMLC wrote:
> SHE'S IGNORING ME? Attempt to knock her down.
> Set-Up maneuver.
> FINISHING MOVE



Bright cartwheels out of the room right behind Allie and unleashes his full martial arts prowess onto the stunned KICKWOMAN!

SET UP MOVE SUCCESSFUL!

HIT! 10P DAMAGE!

F-F-F-FINISHING MOOOOOOOOOVE!

HIT! 5P DAMAGE!

DAMAGE STATUS: *MAXIMUM OVERFLOW*

Kickwoman is smashed onto the floor, opening large cracks onto the concrete. He form begins to phase in and out of existence.

"O-one foot... In the grave..."

Kickwoman dissipates into a thin puddle of ectoplasm. KICKWOMAN has been vanquished!

---On the Street---

DSMK2 wrote:
> Make a dash after Faust, because chasing the KICK-SPIRIT will be HARD
"FFFFFAAAAAAUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!"


Backsmasher ignores the fight and runs after the wounded summoner, screaming like a man possessed!

...Faust completely fails to notice him, as does most of the crowd. A few troll-sized steps later, and Backsmasher is right at Faust's side.


---In the burning apartment---

maart3n wrote:
Wait am I unconscious again from the smoke?
if not:
Leave the apartment as quickly as possible and get back in the car. Invite fellow shadowrunners to join me for another adventure.


Vargall has A PLAN. He jumps out the window and-

Vargall falls facefirst down onto the street. Perhaps the quickest route was not necessarily the safest.

ANYWAYS! He gets into his truck, revs up the engine, then honks the horn repeatedly, hailing the others in morse code and inviting them to join him in another adventure!


---On the street---

TorrentHKU wrote:
> ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ RUN THROUGH THE CROWD



Faust, clutching his bleeding stump, attempts to get as far away from the murderous legspirit as possible. He doesn't manage to get TOO deep into the crowds, but at least he's pretty sure no one followed him, especially no giant invisible trolls.

Faust hears Vargall calling him back to the car with morse code honking.



What will you do?


Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8096
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Apply heals to Faust, get in the truck for more adventures.


Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Restrain Faust
"S-S-TOP RUNNING!"
> Attempt to drag to Vargall's car.


Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1458
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Drive around town. Follow potential leads for adventure.
"Erm, anybody know where we're gonna find adventure?"


Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.032s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]