View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Shadowrun 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Back into a open wall, scope the room for ways to get behind the monster without smashing into buddies.


Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> SUBMISSION HOLD


Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
"Well screw the lot of you lazy kids, if you don't wanna learn I ain't teaching."
Go find my partners in crime so can we make the big bucks again. Honk obnoxiously when I find them.


Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3371
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
ROLL SOMETHING: COMBAT ROLL

KICKWOMAN's Initiative is so high it is essentially impossible for Bright to act before her. Ergo, no Initiative roll.


CaveCricket48 wrote:
> APPLY MEDICAL PRACTICES TO FAUST



Allie runs is and whacks Faust over the head with her first aid kit! He regains 2HP and groggily opens his eyes.



DSMK2 wrote:
> Back into a open wall, scope the room for ways to get behind the monster without smashing into buddies.


Backsmasher attempts to find a vantage point against the spirit, but the combatants are spinning and weaving far too fast for him! At least he seems to remain unnoticed.


CrazyMLC wrote:
> SUBMISSION HOLD


Before bright can even attempt a grab, KICKWOMAN slams her knee into his chin, knocking him right out! Bright takes 11S damage and falls unconscious!


maart3n wrote:
"Well screw the lot of you lazy kids, if you don't wanna learn I ain't teaching."
Go find my partners in crime so can we make the big bucks again. Honk obnoxiously when I find them.



You all notice a large old army truck driving down the road and stopping in front of the building you're in. It then starts honking, VERY obnoxiously. Can't they see you're busy trying to fight to the death here?




---------------

KICKWOMAN notices Faust is awake once again, and waves her leg at him threateningly.

"HUMAN! THE BLACK OX HAS TROD UPON YOUR PITIFUL GUARD'S TOE. NOW I WILL CRUSH YOU UNDERFOOT UNTIL YOU KICK THE BUCKET."



What will you do?


Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:21 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Oh god OH GOD REBIND REBIND OR SOMETHING


Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:35 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8672
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> APPLY MEDICAL PRACTICES TO BRIGHT


Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
>DREAM OF SUBMISSION HOLDING


Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
"Bunch of lazy no good landscum...."
Walk in, shoot the problem, proclaim victory, shoot problem again.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> FLATTEN AGAINST THE WALL BECAUSE A CRAZY MAN IS GONNA SHOOT


Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3371
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 21(or 22???): COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 8
Faust: 0 (UNCONSCIOUS)
Vargall: 12
Bright: 7 (UNCONSCIOUS)
Backsmasher: 9

KICKWOMAN: 37


KICKWOMAN does a running leap and butt drops at Faust! She lands straight on his left arm and RIPS IT STRAIGHT OFF WITH HER GLUTES.

Good gooly holly.

Faust takes 9P damage and has to burn an Edge to survive! Faust is Bleeding Out!


maart3n wrote:
"Bunch of lazy no good landscum...."
Walk in, shoot the problem, proclaim victory, shoot problem again.


Vargall jumps through the open doorway, drawing both his shotpistols in a single motion, and-

*BOOM* *BOOM*
FWOOSH

DID HE LOAD THE THINGS WITH BLOODY *FLARE* ROUNDS.

KICKWOMAN takes 1P damage and turns to face the newcomer. Did I mention the room is now on fire?


DSMK2 wrote:
> FLATTEN AGAINST THE WALL BECAUSE A CRAZY MAN IS GONNA SHOOT


Backsmasher notices the sudden danger and does his best to move out of the line of fire, and also out of the actual fire that is now spreading across the floor. He's now in a prime position to escape through the main door if needs be.


CrazyMLC wrote:
>DREAM OF SUBMISSION HOLDING


Bright's dreams are interrupted by the sounds of gunfire and the acrid smell of chemical smoke. Can an orc not sleep in peace?


CaveCricket48 wrote:
> APPLY MEDICAL PRACTICES TO BRIGHT


Allie pulls out her defibrillator and gives Faust a quick zap, then uses her cautery to stop the bleeding from his stump!

Oh dear. From the way he's screaming, maybe she should have done it in the opposite order.

Faust regains 3HP and is no longer unconscious!


TorrentHKU wrote:
> Oh god OH GOD REBIND REBIND OR SOMETHING


Still groggy from essentially having just been killed, Faust attempts to rebind KICKWOMAN!

...Nothing happens. Well at least the Drain didn't kill him again!



---SECOND INITIATIVE PASS---



KICKWOMAN cartwheels back and dropkicks Vargall! He takes a footful of hurt straight to the chin and falls back, knocked out cold!

"THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO SHOOT ME FOR KICKS."


What will you do?


Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8672
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> APPLY ALLIECARE TO BRIGHT, AND VARGRALL AFTER IF I HAVE TIME


Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:27 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Escape plz. Backsmasher, halp.


Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> SHOCK GLOVES TO THE KICK SPIRITS REAR END.


Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Shoot her again but this time with the new gun.
"GIMME SOME MAGIC I'M SHOOTING THE MAGERIFLEPISTOL.


Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3371
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 21(or 22???): COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 8
Faust: 0
Vargall: 9 (UNCONSCIOUS)
Bright: 7 (UNCONSCIOUS)
Backsmasher: 9

KICKWOMAN: 29


KICKWOMAN stands proudly among the carnage recently wrought, contemplating her choices. Probably kicking Faust until he's completely dead? Yeah, sounds like a good idea.


maart3n wrote:
Shoot her again but this time with the new gun.
"GIMME SOME MAGIC I'M SHOOTING THE MAGERIFLEPISTOL.


Vargall rolls WIL to see if he can act despite having his Stun meter filled. He rolls a critical glitch.

Vargall gags on his own saliva and begins suffocating! He can remain without oxygen for another five rolls, after which he'll begin taking cumulative damage!


DSMK2 wrote:
> SHOCK GLOVES TO THE KICK SPIRITS REAR END.


Backsmasher activates his shock gloves and charges at KICKWOMAN's glutes! Not only does he miss, however, but he is spotted by the spirit!



CaveCricket48 wrote:
> APPLY ALLIECARE TO BRIGHT, AND VARGRALL AFTER IF I HAVE TIME


Allie dives towards Bright, quickly hitting him with a drive-by first aid. No one is quite sure HOW Allie manages to do it in a single turn and in the middle of combat, but he regains 5hp and is no longer unconscious!

Unfortunately, she is too slow to heal two people in a single turn.


TorrentHKU wrote:
> Escape plz. Backsmasher, halp.


Faust takes the opportunity to run out of the room, trying to get as much distance between him and the murderous pair of legs as humanly possible. He is now standing in the hallway of Bright's building. There are several other apartments in this floor, but they're probably locked. An elevator and a fire escape seem to be the other routes available.



---SECOND INITIATIVE PASS---

KICKWOMAN spins around and slams her knee on the back of Backsmasher's neck! The troll stumbles as he takes 9S damage!

Backsmasher attempts to hit KICKWOMAN, but the spirit dodges and weaves too quickly!


---THIRD INITIATIVE PASS--

Backsmasher flails wildly in KICKWOMAN's general direction. She is unfazed, and sidesteps all the strikes.




What will you do?


Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.030s | 17 Queries | GZIP : Off ]