View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:30 pm



Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 Shadowrun 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4289
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Bright turns his attention to the girl, as she moves towards aisle 2. She's mildly pretty, you suppose? Looking quite tired, though.
As you make for a bottle of detergent, you briefly chuckle at the thought of the baby being actually a disguised kill-drone. Hah! As if he was just going to pull out a rocket launcher and-

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

You are all thrown off your feet as a massive explosion rocks over the front of the store, collapsing most of the front wall and toppling over all shelves down to aisle 4, burying Allie in a pile of cooking implements and cheap flashlights.
As the lights begin flickering and the dust settles over, you briefly register three figures walking through the destroyed front door.

"NOBODY MOVE! GIVE US THE GIRL AND NOBODY GETS HURT!"

You're not sure, but they all seem to be armed!


What will you do?
What will you do?


Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Wiz, now I won't be able to buy this detergent. Hold on, did they say something about a girl? Could they mean the elf? I do have a soft spot for redheads... bet these punks are pushovers anyway.

> Turn on my wired reflexes, and run up and knock the weapons out of their hands, in order of which looks the most dangerous.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:07 am, edited 9 times in total.



Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Right behind you.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Freeze, if my life is in jeopardy summon a spirit bear to attract their attention and chuck a small handfull of plastic explosives at them with a 8 second timer.


Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
(nvm)


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Freezing sounds good. Unless people start shooting, in which case run like hell.


Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Freeze, sounds like a bad time to move, where is my gun on my body? I want that gun right now.


Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1470
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
"BANZAI ME MATEYS"
Jump over the nearest object, ninja style and unload death upon these bastards.


Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10101
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Quietly stuff several flashlights into my bag, otherwise appear frozen/dead.


Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4289
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 2: COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for Surprise!

Allie: 0 hits
Faust: 1 hit
Vargall: 3 hits
Bright: 3 hits
Backsmasher: 1 hit

Ugly thug: 0 hits, surprised by everyone
Lanky thug: 1 hit, surprised by Bright and Vargall
Dwarfy thug: 2 hits, surprised by Bright and Vargall


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 0 hits
Faust: 1 hit
Vargall: 1 hit
Bright: 5 hits
Backsmasher: 2 hits

Ugly Thug: 4 hits
Lanky Thug: 1 hit
Dwarfy Thug: 3 hits

Turn order: Bright>Ugly>Dwarfy>Backsmasher>Faust>Vargall>Allie>Bright>Backsmasher>Vargall>Bright>Backsmasher>Vargall


Bright charges the Ugly Thug, and kicks him in the hand! The thug's heavy pistol flies off his grasp and flies several feet away. The Ugly Thug suffers 4S damage and is knocked flat to the floor!

The Ugly Thug scrambles back on all fours, and finds cover behind a nearby aisle.

The Dwarfy Thug utters several loud imprecations with a thick scottish accent, and gestures with his free hand. A barely visible forcefield shimmers around his body, then dissipates nearly instantly in a shower of sparks.
Well that's embarassing. The Dwarfy Thug takes 2S damage from magical exertion!

Backsmasher unholsters his heavy pistol, and pulls his shotgun from his backpack.

Faust stands his ground, looking as non-threatening as possible and not really getting what the heck is going on.

Vargall quickdraws both his pistols at once, and fires repeatedly at the Lanky Thug! The first shot goes wide, as does the second, but the third hits the thug right in the torso with a spray of blood, dealing 7P damage! The fourth shot whizzes harmlessly across the room.

Allie just minds her own business and shoplifts a few flashlights. They could come in handy if aliens invade and nuke all our power plants!

Bright charges the Lanky Thug, punching him in the hand and knocking his SMG off his grasp. The Lanky thug suffers 5S damage, and is almost thrown off his feet!

Backsmasher puts on his shock gloves, and removes his vibro-sword from its holster.

Vargall fires again! All four shots hit Lanky right in the chest, but are stopped by his toned pectorals (oh and also bulletproof vest)!

Bright, not having met his charge quota for the day, charges the Dwarfy Thug, and shoryukens his pistol off his hands. And his feet off the ground, as a matter of fact. The thug lands face-first on the floor, and takes 6S damage!

Backsmasher cracks his knuckles, verifies both his weapons are indeed loaded, adjusts his sunglasses and rubs his lucky rabbit foot keychain. NOW THE WORLD SHALL KNOW HIS FURY.

Vargall just doesn't wanna stop shooting, and sprays yet more lead in the Lanky Thug's general direction. With a spray of blood and a gargling sound, he takes 6P damage and crumples to the floor, unmoving.


What will you do?


Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10101
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Loot guns.


Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:13 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Wait, are they down? TAKE COVER. And, uh, summon a spirit? I am bad at this shadowrunner thing.


Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Sigh internally, punch any of the thugs who try to make a move.
I'm gonna need a drink after this.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:17 am, edited 4 times in total.



Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1470
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
Shoot all of them in the head, steal any heavy pistols they have.
Proudly announce: "Fixed it!"


I was really disappointed with my first smart gun shots but then they more than made up for it.


Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:20 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1004
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
> Move towards the row leading to the front door, smartlink'd to my heavy pistol. Fire some shots at the bad guys who are still standing up.


Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4289
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Shadowrun
***ROLL 3: COMBAT ROLL***


Rolling for initiative!

Allie: 6
Faust: 10
Vargall: 12
Bright: 11
Backsmasher: 12

Ugly Thug: 7
Lanky Thug: Unconscious
Dwarfy Thug: 8

Turn order: Vargall>Backsmasher>Bright>Faust>Dwarfy>Ugly>Allie>Vargall>Backsmasher>Bright>Vargall>Backsmasher>Bright



Vargall shoots at the ugly thug! The first shot hits him in the body for 5P, and the second- OH LORD DID YOU JUST SHOOT RIGHT THROUGH HIS EYEBALL. He takes another 5P damage, and surprisingly manages to stay conscious. The third and fourth shots nail him in the chest and forehead respectively, for 5P and 6P damage, embedding themselves on the wall behind him. He's dead, Jim, dead!

Backsmasher looks for standing thugs to shoot. Unfortunately, they seem to all be dead, dying, or face-flat on the floor. Well that was anticlimatic. He walks towards the front of the store anyways.

Bright ogles the thugs. The only one remotely capable of doing anything right now is Dwarfy, and he doesn't seem to be even trying.

Moving to cover and concentrating, Faust summons forth a spectral servant. It assembles itself a body from rubble and dirt, a hunched, brutish parody of the human form. It wordlessly awaits orders.

The Dwarfy Thug does not seem to move, merely looks at Vargall with fear and anger in his eyes.

Allie quickly moves over and grabs Dwarfy's light pistol and Lanky's SMG off the floor. Booty!

Vargall shoots at Dwarfy! The first shot misses, as do the second and third. The fourth strikes him on the shoulder for 6P damage.

Vargall fires again! Dwarfy is hit on the head for 6P damage and lets it fall forwards, bleeding. He gurgles on his own blood with each ragged breath. The following three shots hit his motionless body for a total of 21 damage. Dwarfy is reduced to a fine red mist. Vargall calmly walks over to Ugly's body snatches his Predator pistol off the floor. A crude gun, but could be useful as a backup.

The clerk's girlfriend lets out a gasp at the carnage, while the punks cower behind a nearby aisle. The old man is nowhere to be seen.


What will you do?


Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]