View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:28 am



Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 RtD Galactic 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Since the enemy is surprised, no Initiative.

CaveCricket48(Judith):


You grab a K-LMG-7, and take cover behind the door. Then, you take aim at the gunmen.
Stress roll: Threshhold 1: 3

Maart3n(Kyr)


You take cover behind the stairs, and try to pull out your pistol.
Threshold 2-Roll 4
You pull out your pistols, and fire.
Long Range Shot- -4 dual wielding -2 Skill- +4
2 rolls, threshold 6
Roll 1- 2
Roll 2- 3
Both shots go wide.


CrazyMLC(Lofty):


You can't make it to the truck, so you run into the spaceship.

TheKebbit(Jakob):


You also can't reach the truck, so you get into the plane.

John Freemaneth: Falcon I
Sniper Cannon
Flight Gear

John gets into the pilot seat, and preps the craft.

Farmer Rick: Butterfly Knife
Farm Clothes

Rick jumps into the truck, and revs the engine. You remember he forgot to pay you.
Outside:
20 Gunmen
Kyr
Machineguns

Inside Falcon:
John
Judith
Lofty

Inside Truck
Goods
Rick

Image


Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:43 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Run for the truck, if the opportunity arrives grab a gun from the crate, dive in the bed.
"FLOOOOOOR IT!"


Small side question: did I need a 4 or 6 to hit before modifiers?


Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
> Look out of a window on the spaceship at the gunmen.


Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
maart3n wrote:
Run for the truck, if the opportunity arrives grab a gun from the crate, dive in the bed.
"FLOOOOOOR IT!"


Small side question: did I need a 4 or 6 to hit before modifiers?


You would need a 4,5, or 6.


Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:14 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Got it, the threshold was 6, so that was after the modifiers then.
Just checking, because if that was before modifiers I might as well not have even tried.


Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3547
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
>Twiddle thumbs until liftoff.


Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8912
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
> Keep the LMG aimed at the gunmen, only fire if they make a hostile action or advance towards us.


Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Since the enemy is surprised, no Initiative.

CaveCricket48(Judith):


As you check your surroundings, you realize Kyr isn't here You see him hunker down behind the truck. A second after, the gunmen sustain fire on the truck cab.
Perception: 7+ Roll 6
You see blood erupt from the cab, and... Was that brain? Too much detail!
You fire back at the gunmen. 10 bullets.
3+Roll 1= 4 -2-long range = 2 You miss. A lot.
Composure: 6
You feel fine. In fact, the blood splattering on the grass seems almost...calming.

Maart3n(Kyr)


You grab a machine gun out of the crate, and run for the cab.
Enemy perception: 4+ Roll 5 =9
The gunmen spot you. Since the door is closed, you hunker beside the car. As you do this, you hear gunfire, and you see blood shoot out above you. However, they also hit the lock, and the door swings open.


CrazyMLC(Lofty):


You look around for a window, but you don't find any. However, you realize that skinny 4-armed human isn't here.

TheKebbit(Jakob):


You strap in, twiddle your thumbs, and realize the Twea'd isn't here.

John Freemaneth: Falcon I
Sniper Cannon
Flight Gear

John askes everyone to buckle in, and prepares to close the ramps.

Farmer Rick: Shot to pieces.


Last edited by TheMysticDreamer on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8912
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
> Strap myself in, fire through an opened port or whatever if there is one. Else, just sit tight.


Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:08 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Duck low in the cab, kick Rick's corpse out and blindly start driving.

Btw man, could elaborate a bit more on what's happening, for instance Rick's death was a bit unclear.
Another note: a 4+ bonus on a 4 up roll makes no sense.


Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
"Hey, where's that four-armed guy? Is he out there playing with those men who dropped down?"


Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
maart3n wrote:
Duck low in the cab, kick Rick's corpse out and blindly start driving.

Btw man, could elaborate a bit more on what's happening, for instance Rick's death was a bit unclear.
Another note: a 4+ bonus on a 4 up roll makes no sense.


When there are no other modifiers, it's just skill+roll, but that reminds me to add modifiers for Judith's shot. Doesn't matter though, it still goes wide.


Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
Since the enemy is surprised, no Initiative.

CaveCricket48(Judith):


You don't see a port, so you buckle up.
Maart3n(Kyr)


You shove Rick into the passenger seat... Well, at least his lower half, and gun the engine. However, you see...
4 + Roll 6
Them all press something on their arms, and they disappear in a green mist.
Knowledge: 5 + Roll 5: You remember these are teleportation devices, but very basic. They can only take you back to a destination preset, and they can only be used once.
You gun the engine, and drive forward...
Driving test: 4 + Roll 1 You accidentally veer in front of the spaceplane.
CrazyMLC(Lofty):


You ask everyone about the Twea'd.
TheKebbit(Jakob):


IDLE

John Freemaneth: Falcon I
Sniper Cannon
Flight Gear

John sees the truck take off, and ask"Should we wait for him?"

Lofty also asks about the Twea'd.

Then, John looks out the window and yells: "F----, they blinked out!"


Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3547
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
"Isn't that good? I'm sure none of us wanted a fight."


Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8912
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD Galactic
> To John

"Hold, don't take off."

> Assuming the truck stops - check the farmer's body for money for the bricks and mortar. Maybe his family can use the materials or whatever. If there's money, give it to John. Else, get the brick and mortar back on to the ship.

> If the truck is still driving, sit tight and wait. Keep an eye out for hostiles, LMG at the ready.


Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:49 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku, maart3n


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.044s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]