View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:21 am



Reply to topic  [ 6554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 ... 437  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Armor constructs then. Hopefully not high end ones.
Approximately where are they? We had someone firing at us while we were in flight."


Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Armor constructs then. Hopefully not high end ones.
Approximately where are they? We had someone firing at us while we were in flight."

He pulls out a folded map from his pocket and points at two markers to the east of Raena, along the mountain range.

[Map updated]

Boren: "The west one is a village surrounded by farmland, the east is the town where the constructs are kept."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Both have the lawless then. Is it entirely lawless, or normal civilians too?"


Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Both have the lawless then. Is it entirely lawless, or normal civilians too?"


Boren: "Chirop slaves work the farms, and there are innocent people living under the fear of the lawless. The lawless control everything, and occasionally fight among each other. Several different groups, but we don't know many details on that."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4385
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hmmm."

>We don't really have the manpower or resources to start some sort of, slave-freeing, city-conquering campaign. So we should prrrrobably settle, for now, with inconveniencing them a bit.


"Let's stay focused, then. The eastern town is the objective. Hopefully we'll get in, out, and no one the wiser. With the suits.

How long until you can prepare a scout team to lead us there?"


Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Hmmm."

>We don't really have the manpower or resources to start some sort of, slave-freeing, city-conquering campaign. So we should prrrrobably settle, for now, with inconveniencing them a bit.


"Let's stay focused, then. The eastern town is the objective. Hopefully we'll get in, out, and no one the wiser. With the suits.

How long until you can prepare a scout team to lead us there?"


Boren: "Within an hour, if you wish to leave as soon as possible."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4385
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Look at Bezel for objections. If not -

"Very well. We'll be ready."


Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
>Look at Bezel for objections. If not -

"Very well. We'll be ready."


No objections from Bezel.

Boren: "I will meet you on the east side of Raena with my men ready."

He leaves money on the table for his drink and walks off.



Bezel: "Wonder how big this criminal organization is."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4385
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"The lawless'? Or Boren's?"


Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"The lawless'? Or Boren's?"


Bezel: "I, don't think I'd classify Boren and his people as criminals. More like a military force."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4385
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"I'm still not quite sure how much I trust him. Perhaps we should have asked the Priestess before agreeing.

However, one thing I do know. These Lawless, cannot be allowed to operate freely.

Are you up for some sneak and grab, Bezel?"


Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"I'm still not quite sure how much I trust him. Perhaps we should have asked the Priestess before agreeing.

However, one thing I do know. These Lawless, cannot be allowed to operate freely.

Are you up for some sneak and grab, Bezel?"


Bezel: "I'm up for grabbing, not sure how Ingret is going to handle sneaking.

I have a feeling Raena has more than one faction we should be aware of. Whoever Boren operates under is probably not connected to the Priestess."

7419-12-03 Wednesday


Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4385
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hmmm. True. At any rate, I think we should be a bit wary of our, let's say, gracious benefactors.

Shall we head back to tell Ingret about it?"


Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10240
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Hmmm. True. At any rate, I think we should be a bit wary of our, let's say, gracious benefactors.

Shall we head back to tell Ingret about it?"


Bezel: "Yeah."

The two of you head back to the, apartment? and head over to Ingret's room, where she's simply laying on the floor.

Bezel: "Hey Ingret, we're gonna go do a smash an' grab."

Ingret: "Are we smashing the bandits and grabbing constructs?"

Bezel: "Hopefully just smashing the building the constructs are in. Ralph already told you?"

Ingret: "Some of it I think."

You pull out your map with the updated marks and show it to Ingret.

Bezel: "East one is a village, west one is the target. We're having some of the people here lead us to the exact location."

Ingret: "What if they see me?"

Bezel: "Not sure, I was thinking the same thing. Could determine the location and hit it at night. Would help a bit, even if you're bright white."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:13 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"There's always camoflauge. Paint, clothes, or mud if we're desperate.
Ingret, can you do anything fancy with light to be less visible? I remember seeing birbs that could uh, well turn into glow balls you can't look at, but maybe something more subtle?"


Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 ... 437  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.027s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]