View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 am



Reply to topic  [ 6764 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 451  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Examine some myself. Mana stones are obvious, and uh, probably kind of unnecessary with the ones we've got back home. What else is there... focuses? And, uh... releases? Maybe Bezel can do something with some of those.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Examine some myself. Mana stones are obvious, and uh, probably kind of unnecessary with the ones we've got back home. What else is there... focuses? And, uh... releases? Maybe Bezel can do something with some of those.


You look at the core parts.

Mana stones are easy enough to identify, being simply mana containers. Others, you're not so sure...

Oliver: "Lookin' for somethin' specific?"
7419-12-23 Thursday


Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:30 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"I don't think so.
What sort of parts are we looking at here, focus wise? Those are the most, varied, kind right? With our current supply, mana stones aren't an issue, but I don't know about other parts."


Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"I don't think so.
What sort of parts are we looking at here, focus wise? Those are the most, varied, kind right? With our current supply, mana stones aren't an issue, but I don't know about other parts."


Oliver: "I can make HM, but don't know much about makin' constructs. Not sure what these focuses do without messin' around with them."
7419-12-23 Thursday


Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Darn. Can you tell the others from sight?"


Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Darn. Can you tell the others from sight?"


Oliver: "Mmmnope."
7419-12-23 Thursday


Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4447
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hmmm.

Well. I suppose, better to wait until Matilda contacts the hunters, then. We might take the chance to attend church service, too."


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Hmmm.

Well. I suppose, better to wait until Matilda contacts the hunters, then. We might take the chance to attend church service, too."




[Timeskip to service]
[Other]
7419-12-23 Thursday


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:29 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4447
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Skip to service!


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:29 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
>Skip to service!


~

Evening arrives, and you lead the expedition team back to the church.

A few people are already in the pews, but you're early enough that there's still plenty of room to choose your preferred seating.

[Front]
[Middle]
[Back]
[Split up the team]
7419-12-23 Thursday


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:35 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4447
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Split up the team! Maximum coverage. Sit between middle and front, ourselves.


Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:40 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
>Split up the team! Maximum coverage. Sit between middle and front, ourselves.


You have Evelyn and Valerie sit up front, Oliver sit in the middle, and you and Ingret between the two groups.

After the seats are filled in and service starts, you see the Priestess scanning the audience. She seemingly holds her gaze on you momentarily, smiling.

Priestess Dion: "Welcome, and good evening, on this seven-thousand, four-hundred and nineteenth..."


~


Priestess Dion: "We are nearing the end of tonight's service, and before we leave, we will give our support to Saint Raena, so he may continue his efforts in stopping the prophesied threat in the wastelands. Now, to those who wish to lend their mana to Saint Raena, and are seated in the first row, please rise, and come to the altar.

Looking near the front, you see Valerie and Evelyn looking back at you. You feel a presence touch your mind, and you're somehow able to identify it as Evelyn.

Evelyn: Do we go?
7419-12-23 Thursday


Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:35 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4447
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
I think so. Maybe you'll discover something about it.

>Prepare to go myself.


Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
I think so. Maybe you'll discover something about it.

>Prepare to go myself.

Functionally, it's just a very hungry mana stone. From our end.


Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:42 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10333
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
Areku wrote:
I think so. Maybe you'll discover something about it.

>Prepare to go myself.

Functionally, it's just a very hungry mana stone. From our end.


Valerie and Evelyn rise with their row and line up along the altar, resting their hand on the orb when it's their turn.

Once they return to their seats, the row behind them rises, and afterwards the one behind them, until it's your turn.

Standing up and walking to the altar, you wait your turn, slowly stepping towards the Red Vessel. Soon enough, you stand before it, Priestess Dion watching you with her usual smile.

At your waist, contained in a sturdy compartment rigged to your belt, is your new witch stone.

How much mana do you donate?
7419-12-23 Thursday


Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6764 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 451  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku, Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.029s | 17 Queries | GZIP : Off ]