View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 621  Next
 World Reader 

Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Walk over. Seems like she was interested in us.

You wait for the rest of the people to finish speaking before heading up to the altar yourself, Bezel and Ingret following behind.

The crimson orb is gone by now, probably returned to wherever it's normally stored.

Priestess Dion: "Ralph, Bezel, Ingret, I would like to thank you very much for being with us. Blessed souls, it seems like your benevolence knows no bounds."
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 am

"No need to worry, Priestess. It was the least we could do."

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:38 am
Profile WWW

Areku wrote:
"No need to worry, Priestess. It was the least we could do."

Priestess: "Now then, to let us return the favour - how soon were you planning on leaving? I will show you the location of West Maazo whenever you're ready, but I would also like to offer you a place to rest for the night."
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:50 am

"Well, that would depend on Ingret's state - She's the one doing the heavy lifting, after all."

>To Ingret:

"Would you like to rest here for a night, or shall we be going? Oh, and we can't forget to pick up the goods to bring back to Silo."

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:53 am
Profile WWW

Areku wrote:
"Well, that would depend on Ingret's state - She's the one doing the heavy lifting, after all."

>To Ingret:

"Would you like to rest here for a night, or shall we be going? Oh, and we can't forget to pick up the goods to bring back to Silo."

Ingret: "No preference."
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:07 am
Loose Canon

"Hm.
Well, it's probably safer to stay put during the night when we can't see. We ARE pretty close to the Lindow after all.
So, I suppose we'll stay."

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:11 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hm.
Well, it's probably safer to stay put during the night when we can't see. We ARE pretty close to the Lindow after all.
So, I suppose we'll stay."

She gives a nod.

Priestess Dion: "It looks like the other temple attendants are cleaning up well-enough without me. I will go change and then show you to your rooms."

You nod, and she stands up and walks into a room behind the altar. When she returns, she's wearing her beige robe again.

~

A smaller building beside the temple - two floors, with all the rooms simply being bedrooms.

Priestess Dion: "These three rooms are for you. These two are normal-sized -"

She opens the door to one - a bed, a small table, and enough room to walk back and forth.

Priestess Dion: "- and this one is much larger, for Ingret."

She opens a set of double doors, which leads to a much larger room. The room has a set of double doors leading directly outside as well, so Ingret wouldn't have to squeeze through the people-sized hallways. You see her peeking through one of the windows, the six eyes on the side of her face appearing rather ominous.

Priestess Dion: "Over there is the temple's bath house, which also has toilets. I will have someone bring you spare towels and clothes shortly.

Is there anything else you would like during your stay?"

Bezel shakes her head, so she seems satisfied.
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 am

"No, this is already much more than we could have ever asked for. Thank you very much for your hospitality."

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:04 am
Profile WWW

Areku wrote:
"No, this is already much more than we could have ever asked for. Thank you very much for your hospitality."

Bezel: "Yes, thank you."

Priestess Dion: "If you need me, I will be back at the temple for some time. If not, I hope you have a relaxing evening!"

She leaves the three of you to your rooms.

You step inside your own room for a bit and check out the bed - comfy enough, and looks nice and clean. A woman soon appears to deliver clothes and towels for you and Bezel, along with a map showing you some new locations, and leaving soon after.

Bezel is in her own room at the moment, across from yours, and you see her sitting on her bed while looking at the new clothing - beige short-sleeved shirt, long pants, and a robe. Yours appears to be the same as well.

[To the bath house!]
[Sleep]
[Timeskip]
[Other]
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:29 am

>TO THE BATH HOUSE, WITH GUSTO!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Areku wrote:
>TO THE BATH HOUSE, WITH GUSTO!

You head out to the bath house!

It's a large building with four main sections - one with several chimneys which you assume is for fires heating the water, two sections for the baths (one for men, one for women), and a section that serves as the entrance to the baths.

Heading in, you see five doors - one for the bath maintenance area, two for toilets, and two for the baths. A shelf nearby has several soaps and wash cloths, and you grab a set for yourself and walk into the men's bath - or rather, the changing room right before it.

Keeping your undies on, you stuff the rest of your clothes into a cubby and head into the bathing area. The walls are wood, while the floor and bath are tiled. Warm steam fills the air, and you slowly enter the water, enjoying the comforting heat.

Sitting down and leaning against the bath wall, you close your eyes and relax. It looks like you have the entire bath to yourself!

A few minutes later, you hear the door to the bath open and close, and someone enters the water. So much for having it to yourself, but it's not like you need a lot of space.

Bezel: "One of us misread the sign."
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:55 am
Loose Canon

"Oh.
Uh.
Hey.

Come here often?"

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:58 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Oh.
Uh.
Hey.

Come here often?"

You open your eyes in surprise - Bezel is indeed sitting in the water, wearing what looks like a bikini top and shorts. She's currently missing her glasses.

Bezel: "Yeah, but I usually get kicked out for peeping."

It looks like she's glaring at you - or rather, squinting? Her eyesight must be pretty bad without her glasses.
7419-11-29 Saturday

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:09 am

"I'm wearing my shorts, don't worry. Thought I'd rather be on the safe side, in case I met someone else.

...I don't imagine Ingret will be coming, too?"

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Oh, you're not naked."
> 3 2 1 Realize what we said.
"No wait I mean-
Either! Not naked either!
Uh
No glasses today???"

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 621  Next