Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

World Reader
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=46097
Page 314 of 419

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Oh.
Yeah, that, that is.
♥♥♥♥. That's too much to dig through. Guess we do have to do exactly what they want.
...What the hell did they do to bury the whole room."


Leaning the chunk of door leaning against the wall, Bezel peeks through the opening.

Bezel: "Still might be able to dig our way out. The stairwell wasn't very wide."

Jeorg: "We don't know where the other stairs are. Digging might mean that whoever did this has time to adjust their plans."
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  Areku [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Can we contact Ingret? She must've noticed something, if an entire room suddenly collapsed. Worst come to worst, she can melt a hole between the floors."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Can we contact Ingret? She must've noticed something, if an entire room suddenly collapsed. Worst come to worst, she can melt a hole between the floors."


Bezel pushes a button on the radio strapped to her chestplate and pauses for a moment.

Bezel: "She hasn't seen anything unusual. Could probably help dig us out, though."
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Hm. Let's hold out on the Ingret artillery for now. How fast can we get through this? It may give them time to adjust their plans, but their original plan was for us to go around anyway.
Do we even know an alternate route back out?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hm. Let's hold out on the Ingret artillery for now. How fast can we get through this? It may give them time to adjust their plans, but their original plan was for us to go around anyway.
Do we even know an alternate route back out?"


Bezel: "Nope."
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  Areku [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"...Yeah, I'd rather not bumble around in the darkness trying to find a new exit, if it even exists. Let's grab the last component and bring it here, then start digging up."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"...Yeah, I'd rather not bumble around in the darkness trying to find a new exit, if it even exists. Let's grab the last component and bring it here, then start digging up."


Bezel: "Alright."

Jeorg: "Do we bring these parts with us, or leave them here?"
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Hm.
Bezel, can you chain them down or secure them real quick?"

Author:  Areku [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Bring them, I'd rather not let anything out of our sight more than strictly necessary. In fact - Bezel, could you make an HM push cart for them? We probably should have done so in the first place, rather than going for multiple trips."

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Bring them, I'd rather not let anything out of our sight more than strictly necessary. In fact - Bezel, could you make an HM push cart for them? We probably should have done so in the first place."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
Areku wrote:
"Bring them, I'd rather not let anything out of our sight more than strictly necessary. In fact - Bezel, could you make an HM push cart for them? We probably should have done so in the first place."


Only a minute passes before you have two push carts to carry the heavy machine modules!

Heading back to the room, you peek inside to find the last part missing.

Bezel: "Whelp."

Jeorg: "Not good. If we look around quickly maybe we can find it, it was heavy, hard to move."

7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"We have to.
But, be damn careful. It moved it quickly and quietly, whatever it is.
Also, my urge to light a fireball inside it is growing."
> What're our options for looking around?

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"We have to.
But, be damn careful. It moved it quickly and quietly, whatever it is.
Also, my urge to light a fireball inside it is growing."
> What're our options for looking around?


You take a look at the paths to check.

Three separate hallways - the one towards the stairs, one towards more rooms of equipment, and one towards more of storage rooms, which is in the direction of where the spirit-part canisters are kept.
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

> Stairs are blocked.
Equipment is possible, but, I have a Feeling about the spirit canister path.
Go that way. Watch out for traps.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
> Stairs are blocked.
Equipment is possible, but, I have a Feeling about the spirit canister path.
Go that way. Watch out for traps.


You head down the path with the spirit canister room, looking around with Bezel, Sonja, and Jeorg while Mikail and Erin pushing the carts.

Carefully going down room after room, you find one where the floor is littered with random clothes, papers, and other junk.

At the back of the room is the last piece of equipment. Staying at the door, you peer around, but don't see anyone inside.


Something seems, fishy.
7419-12-02 Tuesday

Page 314 of 419 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/