View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324 ... 465  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"And we're conveniently here and capable.
How do you feel about it? I'm, not too hot on tangling with bandits. But it would be a nice public service I suppose. And we could have something to show for our trip for work."


Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:42 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"And we're conveniently here and capable.
How do you feel about it? I'm, not too hot on tangling with bandits. But it would be a nice public service I suppose. And we could have something to show for our trip for work."


Bezel: "It'd be pretty bad if the bandits used those constructs and razed this place to the ground. Raena has mages and guns, nothing really heavy-duty. 'Military constructs' sound, heavy duty.

I'd rather not get involved with more trouble than necessary, but I don't know if Raena can do much on their own."

7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:28 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hm, true... hadn't thought of that.
Think they're related to whoever was firing at us on the way over?"


Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hm, true... hadn't thought of that.
Think they're related to whoever was firing at us on the way over?"


Bezel: "Dunno.

How much do we know about the constructs?"

7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:14 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Nothing, aside from they're 'military'. He said if we're interested, we can meet him at Milo's bar and get more info there."


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:17 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Nothing, aside from they're 'military'. He said if we're interested, we can meet him at Milo's bar and get more info there."


Bezel: "Well, I'm pretty interested in Raena not being attacked, along with seeing what exactly these constructs are."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"It's settled, then."

>Timeskip to bar? Or, if Bezel has other ideas, timeskip until then.


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Yeah, I figured. Can't make any decision until we know the facts.
To Milo's bar then?"


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Yeah, I figured. Can't make any decision until we know the facts.
To Milo's bar then?"


Bezel: "Yup."

After asking for directions, the two of you locate an open-air bar and cafe. The tables and bar have a few people seated already, drinking, eating, and chatting. One of them notices you and waves you over - Boren.

Boren: "Heyo."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"This is Boren. Boren, Bezel."
> Sit.
"So, we're interested, but we need more information."


Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"This is Boren. Boren, Bezel."
> Sit.
"So, we're interested, but we need more information."


Boren: "Hm, where do we start?

Their town is to the east at the base of the mountains, past a village. They have a number of mages and guns and plenty of thugs, some of them fairly skilled.

The constructs are kept in a small guarded building, some sort of high-value supply cache.

I'm sure you want details. I can also have some of our scouts lead you to the location."

7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Yeah.

Though, I also wanted to ask - What kind of trouble are these outlaws causing? Are they threatening the city, attacking travelers?"


Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Yeah.

Though, I also wanted to ask - What kind of trouble are these outlaws causing? Are they threatening the city, attacking travelers?"


Boren: "Attacking travelers, blocking trade routes, raiding other towns and kidnapping people, imprisoning and breeding chirop for slave labour. I don't think anyone would miss the Lawless if they disappeared."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>MOOD DARKENS.

"...I see what you mean. We'll take up your offer for a scout guide, I think.

Also. You've told us where the constructs are located, but not what they are. Energy weapons, powered suit, or...?"


Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
>MOOD DARKENS.

"...I see what you mean. We'll take up your offer for a scout guide, I think.

Also. You've told us where the constructs are located, but not what they are. Energy weapons, powered suit, or...?"


Boren: "They look like large green pods with a handle. The scout reported that when the men were testing it, they grabbed the handle and the pod separated into many pieces and formed a suit of armor around the user. The handle was connected to a gun of some sort that fired explosives."
7419-12-03 Wednesday


Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324 ... 465  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maart3n


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.023s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]