Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

World Reader
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=46097
Page 375 of 577

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon May 14, 2018 4:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"We'll take the machinery over to the warehouse, and can ask her then."


Aldente: "You should probably keep the machinery away from potential corruption sources. Who knows how it could affect the delicate internal workings."
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon May 14, 2018 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Nnnnot the warehouse then.
We have any good labs or storerooms they could go Bezel?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Nnnnot the warehouse then.
We have any good labs or storerooms they could go Bezel?"


Bezel: "Yeah. We have storage room set aside for machinery that the project team develops, obviously it's empty right now."
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

>Alright! Get the machinery safely stowed away, then head into the warehouse to look for Claire. Bezel can handle Aldente for now.

>Once we find Claire:


"Hey Claire! Your twin sister's come to visit you."

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon May 14, 2018 5:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
>Alright! Get the machinery safely stowed away, then head into the warehouse to look for Claire. Bezel can handle Aldente for now.

>Once we find Claire:


"Hey Claire. You remember down in Aldente, when you were being uh, controlled? And how we made a deal that we'd help fix her broken spirit if she stopped screwing with everyone?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon May 14, 2018 5:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
>Alright! Get the machinery safely stowed away, then head into the warehouse to look for Claire. Bezel can handle Aldente for now.

After getting some directions, you re-locate the cart of machinery sitting on the sidewalk into safe storage, and then head over to the warehouse. Heading inside, you see Claire with a clipboard, writing things down while watching what looks like a core part with cables and meters connected to it.
TorrentHKU wrote:
>Once we find Claire:

"Hey Claire. You remember down in Aldente, when you were being uh, controlled? And how we made a deal that we'd help fix her broken spirit if she stopped screwing with everyone?"


Claire, pauses, and then turns to you.


Claire: "She's fixed now, I'm guessing."
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Yeah. She stopped in to return some machinery she borrowed for it.
And, uh... She's, based her current body... off of you. You have an unusually high resistance to toxins and infections, apparently. Drugs as well, as we know."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Yeah. She stopped in to return some machinery she borrowed for it.
And, uh... She's, based her current body... off of you. You have an unusually high resistance to toxins and infections, apparently. Drugs as well, as we know."


Claire: "Um. So. She, looks like me? "
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Like a, watered-down, less-hot you. But otherwise, yeah."

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon May 14, 2018 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Yeah, like you twin sister or something. Sounds like you too."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Yeah, like you twin sister or something. Sounds like you too."


Claire: "That's, not okay."

She lets out a sigh.

Claire: "Well, I guess as long as she's not attacking any more people."
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"She says she isn't. I don't know how far to trust her, but...

At any rate, I thought you'd want to meet her. She seems to be very proficient in bio magic, at least when it comes to making Claires."

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"She says she isn't. I don't know how far to trust her, but...

Yeah. If you want to meet her for whatever reason, now's your chance. She should be in town for a bit to help find that stone and gun thief, though."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"She says she isn't. I don't know how far to trust her, but...

Yeah. If you want to meet her for whatever reason, now's your chance. She should be in town for a bit to help find that stone and gun thief, though."


Claire: "The what thief?"
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Tue May 15, 2018 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Oh right.
So uh, Friday the moment I got home, I got blinded and then beat up by a girl. She stole my mana stone and then ran away. Had broken into my house and was waiting for me. My neighbor said she had seen someone unfamiliar walking around earlier that day.
After that went to Darson and stayed with Bezel cause I didn't really, feel safe sleeping in my house that had just been invaded. Next day there was a robbery at a gun store nearby. Looked exactly the same as the unfamiliar person, down to the clothes, and they had some CRAZY Haste magic.
So, someone stole my stone and is now basically using it to steal with impunity."

Page 375 of 577 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/