Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

World Reader
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=46097
Page 379 of 452

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
>That's all she wrote.


Aldente stands up and walks out of the office, leaving you with Bezel.



Bezel: "Decide on any expedition candidates yet?"
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Valerie's a given, assuming she recovers soon. We'll definitely need the constructor. As for the third...

Surprisingly, I'm considering Loach. Antimagic could be instrumental, and Valerie's good enough with guns to serve as our combat specialist."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Valerie's a given, assuming she recovers soon. We'll definitely need the constructor. As for the third...

Surprisingly, I'm considering Loach. Antimagic could be instrumental, and Valerie's good enough with guns to serve as our combat specialist."


Bezel: "Mm.

Well, I need to get back to intense staring."



[Timeskip]
[Other]
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Later Bez."

>Skip!

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Later Bez."

>Skip!



~


Nearing the end of the day, close to the time of when you'd leave for the train.

Bezel walks into your office, tired as usual.

Bezel: "Staying at my place again?"
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"If you don't mind. With both Aldente and the thief in town, I feel a bit... Uneasy, by myself. Not to mention, I want to be close if the haste user makes her next move."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"If you don't mind. With both Aldente and the thief in town, I feel a bit... Uneasy, by myself. Not to mention, I want to be close if the haste user makes her next move."


Bezel: "Mm.

Speaking of, Aldente is waiting outside for you, probably for that spaghetti dinner."

7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"...Oh dear. I, had almost forgotten. Or, blocked the memory of promising it.

Wish me luck."

>Into the breach! Meet our nemesis, our worst fear... Our date.

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Ah yes. So soon, too. Well, I signed up for it.

Wish me luck."

>Into the breach! Meet our nemesis, our worst fear... Our date.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Ah yes. So soon, too. Well, I signed up for it.

Wish me luck."

>Into the breach! Meet our nemesis, our worst fear... Our date.


Bezel: "Do you want me to go with you?"
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Thanks, but no. You're already overworked enough, I don't want to drag you into this as well.

Just, uh - Do you know of any good pasta places around?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Thanks, but no. You're already overworked enough, I don't want to drag you into this as well.

Just, uh - Do you know of any good pasta places around?"


Bezel: "There's a place called Simone's, I think it's alright.

Oh, and here -"


She hands you a small box-like contraption, which you recall being one of the corruption-based telepathic-defenses you used when you were down south.

Bezel: "I changed the corruption emitter to be the disk-stack style of the suits, so it stops radiating corruption when there's no longer telepathy detected. I don't know how effective it is at stopping Aldente, but better than nothing."
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Thanks a lot. Let's, hope I don't need it.

Also uh, if I start sounding, aldente-y, when I come back, please slap me back to my senses."


>Onwards!

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"Thanks a lot. Let's, hope I don't need it.

Also uh, if I start sounding, aldente-y, when I come back, please slap me back to my senses."


>Onwards!


Leaving your office and walking out to the reception room, you see Aldente sitting in one of the chairs. She stands up to greet you with the usual pleasant smile.

Aldente: "Hi Ralph! Are you going to treat me to some spaghetti now?"
7419-12-13 Monday

Author:  Areku [ Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

>Smile, offer her my arm.

"I've made good on all my promises so far, haven't I?"

Page 379 of 452 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/