View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:59 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7872 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487 ... 525  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4748
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
”Always.

Well, team, let’s review our plan. Head North, pay the old lady a visit to see if anyone’s been asking about us, then head to the same town we visited before. We know how to deal with the HM eaters, but there might be other dangers lurking about, so stay on guard.”

>Transform and roll out!


Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
”Always.

Well, team, let’s review our plan. Head North, pay the old lady a visit to see if anyone’s been asking about us, then head to the same town we visited before. We know how to deal with the HM eaters, but there might be other dangers lurking about, so stay on guard.”

>Transform and roll out!


~

Your team exits Ingret, stepping on to the grounds of the ruined village. The sun is high in the sky, noon. There isn't any sign of Isla outside, though several of her chickens forage among the crops, picking at insects.
7419-01-19 Thursday


Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:10 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Wait why are we talking to Isla?


Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4748
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
To know if anyone else's visited her asking about us!


>Walk towards her house.

"Isla? Are you there?"


Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
To know if anyone else's visited her asking about us!


>Walk towards her house.

"Isla? Are you there?"


As you approach her house and call out, the familiar smell of Isla's cooking reaches your nose.

The door then opens, with the hermit herself there.

Isla: "You're back. Ralph, was it?"
7419-01-19 Thursday


Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4748
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"That's right. I told you I'd be, didn't I?

Anyways - I wanted to ask. Has anyone else visited you, while we were gone? Maybe people asking about us and our expedition."


Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"That's right. I told you I'd be, didn't I?

Anyways - I wanted to ask. Has anyone else visited you, while we were gone? Maybe people asking about us and our expedition."


Isla: "No."
7419-01-19 Thursday


Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4748
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"...Is that so? Huh.

Well, that's all we needed to ask. Thank you again, maybe we'll see one another soon!"

>To the ruins! Land on the cathedral again, maybe?


Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"...Is that so? Huh.

Well, that's all we needed to ask. Thank you again, maybe we'll see one another soon!"

>To the ruins! Land on the cathedral again, maybe?


~

Dropping out of Ingret again, your team takes a look around from the roof of the church once again.



Oliver: "I can see corruption eaters in that building below, none of them moving yet."

You and Oliver are in the military constructs, while Evelyn and Valerie are in Bezel's armor. This time, however, each of you have the corruption signal emitters.

Evelyn: "Oh, there's one right there."

The roof-access door is open, and a corruption eater calmly sits just inside, unmoving.
7419-01-19 Thursday


Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4748
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Well... It's now or never, eh?"

>Slowly approach spiderhand, with the intent of passing it without pushing it aside too much. Be prepared to jump back/be pulled back by Valerie.


Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Well... It's now or never, eh?"

>Slowly approach spiderhand, with the intent of passing it without pushing it aside too much. Be prepared to jump back/be pulled back by Valerie.


You slowly approach the doorway and the corruption eater, the beast staying still as you get closer. Once you're within arms length, it still doesn't move, and happens to be obstructing your path into the church.

Carefully nudging the creature to the side, it shuffles away, retreating several feet further into the building before stopping.

Looks like you'll be able to move among the corruption eaters with no trouble at all.
7419-01-19 Thursday


Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:10 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"...I wonder how many people didn't return because they got mobbed by these stupid things and just died from that.
Well, keep on your toes. If there's anything intelligent watching, we've just become interesting."
> Keep going into the church.


Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"...I wonder how many people didn't return because they got mobbed by these stupid things and just died from that.
Well, keep on your toes. If there's anything intelligent watching, we've just become interesting."
> Keep going into the church.


While Ingret stays on the roof, you and the rest of your team descend into the church, gently pushing away corruption eaters that block your way.

Descending on to the mezzanine that serves as the second floor of the church, you peer over the balcony and look down at the pews.

Strewn across the floor and benches are bones, all a lightish grey, devoid of any flesh or blood. Several more corruption eaters are present, sitting in corners or along the wall.

Valerie: "I don't see any clothes."
7419-01-19 Thursday


Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:35 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Flesh is all gone too. And cleanly, not a trace left. Something that could cleanly eat soft organic material, meat or plant."


Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11007
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Flesh is all gone too. And cleanly, not a trace left. Something that could cleanly eat soft organic material, meat or plant."


Valerie: "The bones are kind of all over the place, not sitting together in complete skeletons, so not insects, rats, or birds."
7419-01-19 Thursday


Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7872 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487 ... 525  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]