View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502 ... 567  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Yeah.
Not that I can speak to how a centuries old bell monster thinks, but maybe now that she isn't struggling to survive she has some sanctity for peoples' minds and bodies.
Or at least the ones she likes."


Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Yeah.
Not that I can speak to how a centuries old bell monster thinks, but maybe now that she isn't struggling to survive she has some sanctity for peoples' minds and bodies.
Or at least the ones she likes."


Bezel: "I wonder how much she likes people in general. She likes Claire, how many other people have her attention like that."
7420-01-21 Friday


Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"We definitely have... something, for helping her out. I doubt she helps just anyone carry groceries home.
I had dinner with her once, a while back. Talked about how she thought and her past. She kinda views people as... well, like we view cattle. A bit different since we can't talk with cattle, but still, as a lower life form.
That said, she doesn't seem to particularly like or dislike people. Just, doesn't see them as equal to her. Fascinating subjects occasionally, but not equals.
Maybe she'd be more respectful of someone that could actually match her age."


Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"We definitely have... something, for helping her out. I doubt she helps just anyone carry groceries home.
I had dinner with her once, a while back. Talked about how she thought and her past. She kinda views people as... well, like we view cattle. A bit different since we can't talk with cattle, but still, as a lower life form.
That said, she doesn't seem to particularly like or dislike people. Just, doesn't see them as equal to her. Fascinating subjects occasionally, but not equals.
Maybe she'd be more respectful of someone that could actually match her age."


Bezel: "Hm.

Have you tried asking her about the Ardour Manuscript? With how old she is, maybe she knows something."

7420-01-21 Friday


Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:37 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Ah, no. Got swept up in the schal talk.
She said she may be contacting me again in the near future, so I'll talk to her then. And if she doesn't then I can find her. Probably after her own digging into this schal business."


Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:41 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Ah, no. Got swept up in the schal talk.
She said she may be contacting me again in the near future, so I'll talk to her then. And if she doesn't then I can find her. Probably after her own digging into this schal business."


Bezel: "Mm."

The two of you continue eating, enjoying the fruits of your labour.


Bezel: "The food is good. Thanks for cooking all this."
7420-01-21 Friday


Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:40 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"I'm glad, and glad to. Having people enjoy your cooking is kind of its own reward. Making sure you get something good in your belly time to time is also important.

Side benefit, I may bump your cup size up a notch or two if I get good at it."


Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:49 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"I'm glad, and glad to. Having people enjoy your cooking is kind of its own reward. Making sure you get something good in your belly time to time is also important.

Side benefit, I may bump your cup size up a notch or two if I get good at it."


She looks down at her plate, blushing.

Bezel: "I'm quite okay with my current size.

Not that I would complain about an increase."

7420-01-21 Friday


Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Same, and same.
You are and will be lovely no matter how you look."


Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4867
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Same, and same.
You are and will be lovely no matter how you look."


”I just think that, if there’s someone who could pull off that look, it’s you.”


Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Same, and same.
You are and will be lovely no matter how you look."


Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Same, and same.
You are and will be lovely no matter how you look."


She looks further down, appearing to blush even more while staying silent.


7420-01-21 Friday


Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:49 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Grin.
"Sorry, you're cuter than expected when flustered."


Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11327
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Grin.
"Sorry, you're cuter than expected when flustered."


The two of you eat in silence, though when you occasionally look up, you can see Bezel smiling.

[Timeskip]
[Other]
7420-01-21 Friday


Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4867
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Skip! ADVENTURE awaits!


Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502 ... 567  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]