Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

World Reader
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=46097
Page 500 of 567

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
>Skip! ADVENTURE awaits!



~


You slowly stir awake, the golden morning light streaming through the windows.

Bezel is in bed beside you, still asleep.


Today is Saturday - beach day! Time to get the beach stuff together!
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  Areku [ Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

>Get up, trying not to wake our waifu, prepare breakfast!

>Toast, bacon strips, a glass of juice if we have it, otherwise milk/coffee.

>Put on a tray, gently wake her up, serve breakfast in bed. Cheek kiss if possible, we are best husbando.

>Prepare picnic food while she breakfasts!

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
>Get up, trying not to wake our waifu, prepare breakfast!

>Toast, bacon strips, a glass of juice if we have it, otherwise milk/coffee.

>Put on a tray, gently wake her up, serve breakfast in bed. Cheek kiss if possible, we are best husbando.

>Prepare picnic food while she breakfasts!


You get out of bed, moving carefully to not wake up Bezel, and head to the kitchen.

Quickly cooking up some bacon and buttered toast, and pouring a can of chilled coffee into a glass, you put all the goods on a tray and bring it back to the bedroom.

Setting the tray on the nightstand by the bed, you gently nudge Bezel awake, giving her a kiss on the cheek and then move back to the kitchen.



Time to prepare picnic food!
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

> Set some of those wood grubs to pan frying, to crisp them up. We'll salt them later, they'll be snacks.
Slice some of the leftover pork and chicken from last night, and get the turkey slices too. Very lightly toast some bread, and assemble us some SAMMICHES.
Lettuce, tomato (salted and peppered, IMPORTANT), cheese, meat, and mayo. Slice em diagonal, and box em all up.
We got any fruit left too? Slice some of that if it isn't already, and box that up too.

Oh and drinks. Uhhhh.... May have to just go with water. Well, water would be fine.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
> Set some of those wood grubs to pan frying, to crisp them up. We'll salt them later, they'll be snacks.
Slice some of the leftover pork and chicken from last night, and get the turkey slices too. Very lightly toast some bread, and assemble us some SAMMICHES.
Lettuce, tomato (salted and peppered, IMPORTANT), cheese, meat, and mayo. Slice em diagonal, and box em all up.
We got any fruit left too? Slice some of that if it isn't already, and box that up too.

Oh and drinks. Uhhhh.... May have to just go with water. Well, water would be fine.


You panfry a bunch of the woodgrubs, perfect for a nice crispy snack.

Pulling out the turkey slices, and slicing up some leftover pork and chicken, you get to making some SAMMICHES. Lightly toasted bread, lettuce, tomatoes (salted and peppered), cheese, mayo, and diagonally cut. Bowl of sliced fruit. Canteens of water and cans of coffee.

Loading the foodstuffs and small items into the picnic basket, and drinks into the ice box, you look at the rest of the stuff -

Portable Grill
Beach Umbrella
Parasol
Two folding chairs

Hm. Might be a bit awkward carrying all of those to the beach.
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  Areku [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

>We might've gone a bit overboard. Leave the grill behind, we can share the rest between me and Bezel.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
>We might've gone a bit overboard. Leave the grill behind, we can share the rest between me and Bezel.


~


The taxi comes to a stop, and you and Bezel exit the vehicle with all the gear in tow.

Miina: "Have fun."

The weather is perfect - sunny, but with an aesthetic array of bright clouds, casting shadows on the glistening sea.

Walking down to the sand, the umbrella and chairs are quickly set up, and Bezel takes a moment to lie down in the shade, letting out a sigh.

Other people are on the beach as well, playing in the sand, swimming in the water, or throwing balls and turnips - not enough to be crowded, but still set a relaxing atmosphere.



Bezel: "Might just fall asleep here."
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  Areku [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"If that's what you'd like to do - This is your day, after all~

Though, with this sort of weather, I'm not letting you do *anything* until I coat you in sunscreen. Getting burnt is surprisingly easy."

>Apply suncreen to hands, wait for Bezel to allow us to approach. Protecc the Bezel.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"If that's what you'd like to do - This is your day, after all~

Though, with this sort of weather, I'm not letting you do *anything* until I coat you in sunscreen. Getting burnt is surprisingly easy."

>Apply suncreen to hands, wait for Bezel to allow us to approach. Protecc the Bezel.


You pull out the sunscreen and Bezel removes her shirt, swim top underneath, and lets you apply a protective coat. Once you're done, you do the same to yourself, with Bezel helping with your back.



Despite the sunscreen applied, the two of you relax on the beach chairs under the umbrella for a bit, Bezel staring at the far-off horizon, seeming a bit gloomy. Or maybe she's just tired.
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  Areku [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"You look pensive."

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"You look pensive."




Bezel: "Thinking about when I crossed the ocean."
7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"Mm.
Was it aboard a big ship?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Mm.
Was it aboard a big ship?"


Bezel: "Yeah. When the Daeli were still maintaining merchant routes.

Only one person in my family I cared about, and I left her behind."

7420-01-22 Saturday

Author:  Areku [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

"You've said so before. Hmmm.

When we finally take a vacation from this UC business, want to go visit her?"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World Reader

Areku wrote:
"You've said so before. Hmmm.

When we finally take a vacation from this UC business, want to go visit her?"


Bezel: "I don't know where she is. We both talked about leaving the family, I left first, without her. She could still be there, or long gone."
7420-01-22 Saturday

Page 500 of 567 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/