View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:51 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603 ... 611  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"That's me. You're Lewis?"


Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:10 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"That's me. You're Lewis?"


Man: "That's me. Nice to meet you."

The two of you shake hands.

Lewis: "I hear you have quite the mode of transportation."
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Grin.
"Oh you'll love Ingret, she's a good girl."


Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:19 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Grin.
"Oh you'll love Ingret, she's a good girl."


You lead him down the hall and into the conference room, where the expedition team is gathered as normal.
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4987
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hello team. This is Lewis Reiner, the Whitehawk member who we'll be giving a lift."

>Allow them to introduce themselves!


Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:04 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
"Hello team. This is Lewis Reiner, the Whitehawk member who we'll be giving a lift."

>Allow them to introduce themselves!


Valerie, Frederick, Oliver, and Evelyn all introduce themselves as expected.

Valerie: "When are we leaving?"
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:23 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Today. I'll go collect Bezel, and we can be on our way."


Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Today. I'll go collect Bezel, and we can be on our way."


Valerie: "We'll be standing by, then."


[Retrieve Bezel]
[Other]
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:01 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Acquire a Bezel!


Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Acquire a Bezel!


You find Bezel in her office, luggage ready to go.

A few minutes later and the whole party is in the warehouse, Claire also present as usual.

Lewis stares at Ingret in amazement, like a child's first trip to the zoo, while Valerie double checks with the expedition team that all preparations are in place.


Claire: "Be careful up there. Maybe try not to antagonize Rafflesia if you can help it."

Bezel: "We'll be careful."


[Go time!]
[Other]
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Go time!


Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Go time!


~

A few hours have passed, with you and Bezel just sitting around, relaxing in your building.

The usual uneventful flight is interrupted by a knock on the outside door, and through the glass you see Valerie. Walking over and opening the door, she greets you with a polite nod.

Valerie: "I wanted to ask you about something, is now a good time?"
7420-03-13 Tuesday


Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:01 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Sure, what's up?"


Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11722
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Sure, what's up?"


She steps inside, and you let the door close.

Valerie: "With us returning to Vellum again, I can't help but think Rafflesia might interact with you again, making you disappear for some period of time or giving something else to you. Frederick will notice that we would appear a lot more calm than expected, especially when we're supposed to be your bodyguards, and will probably question what happened. How should we deal with this?

I hear he's become a permanent member now, should we just come out and tell him?"

7420-03-13 Tuesday


Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:10 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Mm, yeah. I'll fill him in on Rafflesia and Observer before we land.
I would hope she would have a bit more tact than that. Last time seemed to be more of, little time and opportunity, considering the rapidly approaching Kamilla."


Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603 ... 611  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]