View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:19 am



Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next
 Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015 
Author Message
DRL Developer
DRL Developer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7058
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Roll 12

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events

[Intercom]

________________________________________





Name: Langley Wachsam
(TorrentHKU)
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Shoulder Length, Dirty Blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

"Y-yeah, for sure."

You don’t have any swim clothes to change into, so you figure going directly to the pool is the thing to do.

Other students are standing around the pool, chatting or doing work from other classes. The teacher for pool is a man, wearing a t-shirt, swim trunks, and a teacher’s mask.

The teacher walks around, handing forms out to everyone.

Once you get your form, you look it over -

Sex and size for swimming uniform, along with a few survey questions on how well you can swim.

?Teacher?: ”No actual swimming today, just fill out the form and turn it in.”


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Uh oh. Quick, everyone into the storage shed.”

You and the other students, along with the students from the nearby track field, quickly walk to the nearby storage shed. Everyone piles inside and, after the teachers give a quick look around for any possible remaining students, lock the doors from the inside.

?Swimming Teacher?: ”Stay quiet, sit somewhere away from the doors.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Phillip Douglas Coburn
(CrazyMLC)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

You lounge by the pool and work on your packet, ignoring the arriving students.

By the time the bell rings again, you’ve finished your second review packet! The teacher for pool is a man, wearing a t-shirt, swim trunks, and a teacher’s mask.

The teacher walks around, handing forms out to everyone.

Once you get your form, you look it over -

Sex and size for swimming uniform, along with a few survey questions on how well you can swim.

?Teacher?: ”No actual swimming today, just fill out the form and turn it in.”


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Uh oh. Quick, everyone into the storage shed.”

You and the other students, along with the students from the nearby track field, quickly walk to the nearby storage shed. Everyone piles inside and, after the teachers give a quick look around for any possible remaining students, lock the doors from the inside.

?Swimming Teacher?: ”Stay quiet, sit somewhere away from the doors.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
(Amazigh)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: White, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

You head for your next class - Physics, Room 5.

A review packet like the last two classes, you grab one and take a seat.


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Wheeee, everyone hide under your desk.”

The teacher checks the hallways for any remaining students before closing the door and locking up, and then proceeding to turn off the lights and hide under his own desk.

Somewhere in the school, you hear a loud bang, followed by a crash and shattering of glass.
____________________

Status:





Name: Serena “Sei” Ipswich
(Areku)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall
____________________

Isaac motions that he wants to be put down.

Isaac: "Could we at least have gone out for ice cream first? This is moving awfully fast."
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall

"I mean, if you'll treat me, sure."

You set him down and dust off his clothes.

"I'll be waiting by the school's gate when Block 4 ends. Catch you there!~"

You make sure to glare at him MENACINGLY.

"Don't. Keep me. Waiting. Bye!~"

You leave and head for your next class - Track and field!

Heading out of the school and towards the track field, you see other students are there as well, standing around talking.

The teacher, a man in running shorts, a t-shirt, and a mask, is passing around forms.

Once you get yours, you look it over - Sex and size for gym/track&field uniforms. Pretty simple.

?Teacher?: ”We’ll just fill out the form and do some light warm-up exercises today, nothing serious.”


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Alright, everyone into the storage shed.”

You and everyone else walk over to the storage shed, piling into it along with the swimming class.

After the teachers give a quick look around for any possible remaining students, they lock the doors from the inside.

?Swimming Teacher?: ”Stay quiet, sit somewhere away from the doors.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Grimgor “Rauta” Tanner
(Natti)
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Buzzcut Dark Brown, Skin: Olive, Body: Beefcake, Height: Tall
____________________

You leave the cafeteria and head for the pool.

Other students are standing around the pool, chatting or doing work from other classes. The teacher for pool is a man, wearing a t-shirt, swim trunks, and a teacher’s mask.

The teacher walks around, handing forms out to everyone.

Once you get your form, you look it over -

Sex and size for swimming uniform, along with a few survey questions on how well you can swim.

?Teacher?: ”No actual swimming today, just fill out the form and turn it in.”


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Uh oh. Quick, everyone into the storage shed.”

You and the other students, along with the students from the nearby track field, quickly walk to the nearby storage shed. Everyone piles inside and, after the teachers give a quick look around for any possible remaining students, lock the doors from the inside.

?Swimming Teacher?: ”Stay quiet, sit somewhere away from the doors.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Isaac Brun
(TheKebbit)
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall
____________________

You motion that you want to be put down.

"Could we at least have gone out for ice cream first? This is moving awfully fast."

Sei: "I mean, if you'll treat me, sure."
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall

She sets you down gently and dusts off your close.

Sei: "I'll be waiting by the school's gate when Block 4 ends. Catch you there!~"
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall

Her expression shifts to menacing.

Sei: "Don't. Keep me. Waiting. Bye!~"
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall

She then leaves, exiting the cafeteria with the other students.


Oh dear.

Well, you better head to your next class. Chemistry, Room 7.

Like your classes before, it’s just a review packet for the first day. You grab one and take a seat.

Looking around, you notice that the club presidents of both the Eastern Magic Society and the Technology Research and Construction are in the class as well, glaring at each other from across the room.


[See Events: Intercom]


The teacher heads over to the door, scanning the hallways before closing it and locking up.

?Teacher?: ”Alright, get under your desks and don’t make any noise.”

The teacher turns off the lights and then walks over to his own desk, hiding under it.


Somewhere in the school, you hear a loud bang, followed by a crash and shattering of glass.
____________________

Status:





Name: Erik Schultz
(dragonxp)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall
____________________

"I'm Erik, I'll make sure to come around sounds cool."

You smile and nod and then leave for class. Drawing and Painting, Room 1. The tables have been pushed into groups of four, and you decide to take a random empty one.

There’s a packet for this class, too, going over basic things like lines, contrast, textures, etc., along with areas to practice the techniques.

Looking up, you notice that the pink-haired girl that was with the magic club is now sitting at the table, along with the long black-haired girl that was with the technology club. They’re sitting next to each other, so you guess there isn’t much of a rivalry between the two.


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Everyone hide under your desks and stay quiet.”

The teacher walks over to the door, looking around and letting a few more students in before locking up, turning off the lights, and hiding behind her own desk.


Somewhere in the school, you hear a loud bang, followed by a crash and shattering of glass.
____________________

Status:





Name: Matthew Benchei
(TheMysticDreamer)
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Slightly Long Dirty Blonde with Red tips, Skin: Tan, slightly Orange, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

You scold yourself while walking to your next class. Pool. You don’t have a swimsuit or anything yet, so you head directly to the pool where other students are standing around chatting or doing work from other classes. The teacher for pool is a man, wearing a t-shirt, swim trunks, and a teacher’s mask.

The teacher walks around, handing forms out to everyone.

Once you get your form, you look it over -

Sex and size for swimming uniform, along with a few survey questions on how well you can swim.

?Teacher?: ”No actual swimming today, just fill out the form and turn it in.”


[See Events: Intercom]


?Teacher?: ”Uh oh. Quick, everyone into the storage shed.”

You and the other students, along with the students from the nearby track field, quickly walk to the nearby storage shed. Everyone piles inside and, after the teachers give a quick look around for any possible remaining students, lock the doors from the inside.

?Swimming Teacher?: ”Stay quiet, sit somewhere away from the doors.”
____________________

Status:



Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 151
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Already? Expecting at least one day to go by without a problem. Go into the shed, fill out form while waiting.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:44 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
> This does not seem like a natural disaster.
"w-what's going on?"


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Hey this seems simple enough. Sit somewhere away from the door.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>...

"Well, whatever."

>Slavsquat away from the door, start filling in the form.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"What the hell, man..."
>Adjust my clothes and sit down away from the door. Take a page out of my notebook and fold it into a little origami crane to keep myself calm.


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
- Oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥. -
- Hey, that's the TRC president! Maybe she knows something about chemistry. We should talk after... -
- What am I saying? This is pretty bad. I don't want to catch a bullet on day 1 of the school year. -


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 2990
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Complete the packet despite everything going on anyway. Also observe the behavior of the two girls next to me during the drill.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:04 am
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7058
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Roll 13

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events


________________________________________





Name: Langley Wachsam
(TorrentHKU)
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Shoulder Length, Dirty Blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

"w-what's going on?"

You stay quiet with the other students, some of them trying to fill out their forms in the dim lighting.


Nothing else seems to happen, which is good, you suppose.
____________________

Status:





Name: Phillip Douglas Coburn
(CrazyMLC)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

"What the hell, man..."

You adjust your clothes and sit away from the door. Taking a page out of your notebook, you begin folding it into an origami crane.

It’s a bit hard in the dim lighting, but the task keeps your mind calm.


Nothing seems to happen outside, which is good you guess.
____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
(Amazigh)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: White, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

Zzz
____________________

Status:





Name: Serena “Sei” Ipswich
(Areku)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall
____________________

"Well, whatever."

You squat away from the door and start filling out the form, which is a bit difficult in the dark, but the form itself is pretty simple. It only takes a minute or so to complete.

Nothing seems to be happening outside, from what you can tell.
____________________

Status:





Name: Grimgor “Rauta” Tanner
(Natti)
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Buzzcut Dark Brown, Skin: Olive, Body: Beefcake, Height: Tall
____________________

This seems pretty simple.

You find a place away from the door and sit.


The students around you quietly fidget or fill out their forms, and nothing else really happens.
____________________

Status:





Name: Isaac Brun
(TheKebbit)
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall
____________________

Oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥.
Hey, that's the TRC president! Maybe she knows something about chemistry. We should talk after...
What am I saying? This is pretty bad. I don't want to catch a bullet on day 1 of the school year.


You sit there under your desk, quietly contemplating the meaning of life and death.


Somewhere out in the hall you hear loud banging until something falls over with a loud crash. A few seconds later, a girl’s scream, and then silence.
____________________

Status:





Name: Erik Schultz
(dragonxp)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall
____________________

You quietly complete the packet while hiding under your desk. No point in letting the time go to waste.

While working, you occasionally glance at the girls next to you - they’re working on their packets as well, and periodically pass notes back and forth.


Somewhere out in the hall you hear loud banging until something falls over with a loud crash. A few seconds later, a girl’s scream, and then silence.

The girls next to you seem to be visibly worried now.
____________________

Status:





Name: Matthew Benchei
(TheMysticDreamer)
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Slightly Long Dirty Blonde with Red tips, Skin: Tan, slightly Orange, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

Sitting quietly in a spot away from the door, you start filling out your form, which is a bit hard when in the dark.

Hm. Do you have any prior swimming experience?
____________________

Status:



Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 2990
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"So are both of you friends because I kind of felt you would be in the same club, not somewhat opposing ones if that were the case."

>Try to look as innocent as possible in asking the question
>Look around at things that may be useful if the door bursts open.


Last edited by dragonxp on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Get bored. Consider doing something else to pass the time.

>Take a look around at the other students. Are any of them appropriately-sized to be used as weights?


Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1344
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>This has to be some sort of joke..... right?
>A Really Convincing Bad-Taste Sort Of Joke. RIGHT?
>Hide under desk.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Remain silent and avoid thinking.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 151
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
[u]>Yup. Dad and mom both in the military, so of course they made me do running and swimming. Don't panic, I've been through worse."/u]


Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:59 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>oh right the form i should fill it


Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.032s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]