View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Date 2 - 25 August 2015 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Pick up baseball bat, then sit down and chat with people near me.


Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 237
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Ask about what they think is going on.


Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:17 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3164
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>This is totally bogus. Rotate 3D objects in my head to pass the time - it doesn't seem like a good idea to start running down the hallway, necessarily, but maybe scoot a bit closer to a window.


Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1382
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Please be over soon Please be over soon Please be over soon.


Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:55 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Poke back.


Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8096
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Roll 16

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events


________________________________________





Name: Langley Wachsam
(TorrentHKU)
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Shoulder Length, Dirty Blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

Of course you can swim, you’ve been doing it for years!


You can hear police sirens in the distance. Does that mean this will be over soon?
____________________

Status:





Name: Phillip Douglas Coburn
(CrazyMLC)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

You hear police sirens in the distance - hopefully that means this’ll be over soon.
____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
(Amazigh)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: White, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

Please be over soon Please be over soon Please be over soon

More screams somewhere in the building, but you also hear police sirens in the distance. That means this is over soon, right?
____________________

Status:





Name: Serena “Sei” Ipswich
(Areku)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall
____________________

You grumble and lie down, using your arms as a pillow, though your sleeping attempt is disrupted by someone nearby poking you.


You can hear sirens in the distance. That’s good, right?
____________________

Status:





Name: Grimgor “Rauta” Tanner
(Natti)
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Buzzcut Dark Brown, Skin: Olive, Body: Beefcake, Height: Tall
____________________

You poke the person back.


You can also hear sirens in the distance. Sirens = police?
____________________

Status:





Name: Isaac Brun
(TheKebbit)
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall
____________________

You rotate cubes and pyramids in your head to pass the time.

You can hear sirens in the distance - that means this’ll be over soon, right?

There isn’t a way to scoot over to the door (which has a small window) or the windows on the wall showing outside the school, without leaving the safety of your desk. Might not want to do that.

Or do you? It’s almost over anyways.
____________________

Status:





Name: Erik Schultz
(dragonxp)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall
____________________



You grab the nearest kid, a boy, towards the broken window as fast as you can and jump through with him, landing on the grass outside with a thud.

More windows are smashed open and several other kids jump through, while more screams are heard from inside the classroom.

You can make out police sirens in the distance - hopefully they can deal with this.

The tech and magic club girls are nowhere in sight - guess they ran off somewhere.
____________________

Status:





Name: Matthew Benchei
(TheMysticDreamer)
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Slightly Long Dirty Blonde with Red tips, Skin: Tan, slightly Orange, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

You already have the baseball bat!

You figure you should ask what “they” think is going on, but no words seem to come to mind.


Police sirens in the distance - at least it’ll be over soon, just need to sit tight a little longer.
____________________

Status:



Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3019
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"Hey dude, you okay?"
Check to make sure the guy i jumped with is alive and well, then look around for clues about where the club girls went.


Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
> Yes. Used to swim all the time as a kid, was never my passion though.


Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 2817
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Oh, so they intend to escalate hostilities? Hah! Serves them right.

>Bump source of the poking.


Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3164
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Just... don't leave the desk. Yes.


Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
> Waaaiting, waaaaiting, gonna do the waiting game.


Mon May 01, 2017 1:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8096
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
Roll 17

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events

Intercom:

________________________________________





Name: Langley Wachsam
(TorrentHKU)
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Shoulder Length, Dirty Blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

Waaaaiting.

[See Events: Intercom]

There’s the sound of multiple footsteps outside the shed, and several knocks on the door.

???: ”This is the police, is anyone in there?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re in here.”

The door opens up, and you see a pair of police officers standing in front of the shed entrance.

?Officer1?: ”Are all of you alright? Any injured?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re all fine. Is it safe to come out yet?”

?Officer1?: ”Yeah, come to the front of the school. The assailant fled to the woods nearby, other officers are after him.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Phillip Douglas Coburn
(CrazyMLC)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

Yup, you can swim. Your form is complete, not that it was particularly difficult.

[See Events: Intercom]

There’s the sound of multiple footsteps outside the shed, and several knocks on the door.

???: ”This is the police, is anyone in there?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re in here.”

The door opens up, and you see a pair of police officers standing in front of the shed entrance.

?Officer1?: ”Are all of you alright? Any injured?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re all fine. Is it safe to come out yet?”

?Officer1?: ”Yeah, come to the front of the school. The assailant fled to the woods nearby, other officers are after him.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
(Amazigh)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: White, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

[See Events: Intercom]

You hear knocking on the door, and looking at the small window, you see a police officer.

?Officer?: ”The assailant has left the building. Everyone should gather in the front of the school.”

The person leaves, though you hear a fairly large number of footsteps in the hallway now.
____________________

Status:





Name: Serena “Sei” Ipswich
(Areku)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall
____________________

You bump the person back.

[See Events: Intercom]

There’s the sound of multiple footsteps outside the shed, and several knocks on the door.

???: ”This is the police, is anyone in there?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re in here.”

The door opens up, and you see a pair of police officers standing in front of the shed entrance.

?Officer1?: ”Are all of you alright? Any injured?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re all fine. Is it safe to come out yet?”

?Officer1?: ”Yeah, come to the front of the school. The assailant fled to the woods nearby, other officers are after him.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Grimgor “Rauta” Tanner
(Natti)
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Buzzcut Dark Brown, Skin: Olive, Body: Beefcake, Height: Tall
____________________

The person bumps you back.

[See Events: Intercom]

There’s the sound of multiple footsteps outside the shed, and several knocks on the door.

???: ”This is the police, is anyone in there?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re in here.”

The door opens up, and you see a pair of police officers standing in front of the shed entrance.

?Officer1?: ”Are all of you alright? Any injured?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re all fine. Is it safe to come out yet?”

?Officer1?: ”Yeah, come to the front of the school. The assailant fled to the woods nearby, other officers are after him.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Isaac Brun
(TheKebbit)
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall
____________________

[See Events: Intercom]

You hear a knocking on the door, and a voice.

???: ”This is the police. The assailant has left the building, please move to the front of the school.”

The person leaves, though you hear a fairly large number of footsteps in the hallway now.
____________________

Status:





Name: Erik Schultz
(dragonxp)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall
____________________

"Hey dude, you okay?"

You check the guy that you jumped out with, who looks more or less okay.

?ProbablyScared?: ”Y-yeah.”
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair:Light Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Fit, Height: Average

There isn’t really a sign of the two girls anywhere, but you see a pair of police officers running up to you, motioning for you to get away from the window.

You and the other students don’t see any reason to argue, so you walk/crawl towards the police while they jog over to the broken windows.

?Officer1?: ”Stop!”

One of the officers climb through the window while the other talks into his radio.

?Officer2?: ”Multiple wounded, assailant has hostages, I repeat, assailant has hostages.”

He turns back to you -

?Officer2?: ”Go to the front of the building, you’ll be safe there.”

The officer then hops through the window and into the building.
____________________

Status:





Name: Matthew Benchei
(TheMysticDreamer)
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Slightly Long Dirty Blonde with Red tips, Skin: Tan, slightly Orange, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

[See Events: Intercom]

There’s the sound of multiple footsteps outside the shed, and several knocks on the door.

???: ”This is the police, is anyone in there?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re in here.”

The door opens up, and you see a pair of police officers standing in front of the shed entrance.

?Officer1?: ”Are all of you alright? Any injured?”

?Swimming Teacher?: ”We’re all fine. Is it safe to come out yet?”

?Officer1?: ”Yeah, come to the front of the school. The assailant fled to the woods nearby, other officers are after him.”
____________________

Status:



Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1382
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Don't take the lead, but stick with the others in the class when they leave.


Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Check out who was poking and bumping me. Follow the policeman's directions.


Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"Hey, what do you mean assailant?"


Tue May 02, 2017 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku, TheKebbit


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.036s | 18 Queries | GZIP : Off ]