View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
>Slump into the ground. Try to wad leaves or something into my mouth to arrest the bleeding. Don't think too hard. Keep my brains in my skull.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 am

> Fix my damaged Entrails.

Go around the battlefield and collecting Flesh, drop them in a pile beside Klimt.

Cut off my foot, bone, and entrails, toss it him him, fix myself for the missing parts.

I may not personally like him, but he's part of the team. And better to minimize the number of parts Rosa has to give him.

Conversation Check:

"You're a mess. Fix yourself up."

FINISH OFF BITER

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:29 am
Loose Canon

> Repair my Bolt Head from Coffin.
Remove Fist, provide to Klimt.
Repair Fist with Coffin.

"Good work. The regular wolves got away, but none of them seemed super-danger."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 am
Profile WWW

>Try not to cry. Why is she helping me? I've only disliked her from the beginning.
>...was I so wrong?
>Repair my jaw if there is any flesh left.

and if the jaw can be fixed to speak:
"Eigla, Eigla... I need to stop running around and getting torn to pieces, huh?"

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:29 am

EVENTS:

Klimt falls down onto the mud, futilely trying to stop his face from hemorraging. It's gonna take a lot of Flesh to-

Eigla finishes off the biter, then throws its corpse at Klimt. She then removes her own entrails, foot and bone, offering them to him. Rosa pitches in with her own Fist.

Eigla: "You're a mess. Fix yourself up."

Rosa: "Good work. The regular wolves got away, but none of them seemed super-danger."

Klimt feels something warm coming over him. They're such good companions... He doesn't know what he'd do without them. Eigla, in particular... The lengths she'd just gone for him turned her into more than a mere rival. No. She was a True Friend.

He grabs the parts and begins fixing himself up. Entrails, Foot, Bone, Fist, then converting the 4 Flesh into a Jaw, Spine, Arm and Shoulder.
He's now a true patchwork of human and wolf flesh, with no two parts looking the same. But then, that's what one has to do to survive in this world.

Klimt: "Eigla, Eigla... I need to stop running around and getting torn to pieces, huh?"

Eigla and Rosa also fix themselves up. Peggy climbs down from her perch, looking at the group with somewhat disgusted surprise.

Peggy: "W-what the hell? Did you crazies just cut yourselves up to help him? Do you think you have Flesh to spare, or something? You'll get torn to bits, acting so cocky!"

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 am
Profile WWW

> Conversation Check Peggy:

"Do you want me to punch you."

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:43 am

"Now that I've helped you, Peggy, you'd still be willing to leave me to die? Don't start.

...it's got to do with these Coffins. I wonder if we will ever find a third sample that can be recoded."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:45 am
Loose Canon

"We have coffins. Eigla can regrow parts and has lots of armor. I have Eigla.
Klimt has no coffin, no regeneration, and no Shield.
We can afford to take damage. Klimt can't. And Klimt is much more valuable than some Flesh."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:47 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Peggy: "W-what in ♥♥♥♥'s name? Those things SPIT OUT like, INFINITE FLESH? That's why you were so strong? What ev- uhm.

S-sorry. I-I got carried away. Let's get going, yes? I'll be as helpful as I can. Please don't punch me."

She seems to be back into her subservient persona. Eigla feels pretty good about putting the little human trash back in her place, and loses 1 Madness.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Only for repairs, and only immediately after a fight. If we aren't damaged, or we delay in using it, the replacement parts go away.
I do not know how it works, but it does. They're been vital in keeping us in good repair."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:07 am
Profile WWW

> FIND THE LUMBERMILL, assuming everyone is gonna go do that too.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:13 am

"Useless for eating, too. But let's move on."

>Sawmill!

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 am

EVENTS:

Peggy merely nods, and you see she's thinking furiously all the way as you're walking.

Eventually, you reach the tower you'd glimpsed. It seems to be part of a considerably larger metal and wood building, surrounded by rusted auto-harvest vehicles and piles of rotting timber.

The wolves you'd met before are there, as well as several other ones. You can see at least three biters and one Howler, though you can't tell if there are others inside the building. Two dozen or so non-mutated wolves seem to be leaving the area, heading deeper into the woods.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:26 am
Profile WWW

"I, um...

I don't think attacking head on will work. The biters give me trouble. They move fast and strike at a distance."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:27 am

"We should retreat and plan. We've already burned a good chunk of daylight searching and fighting. A drawn-out fight in unknown territory in the dark is not something we should attempt.

Could scout the surrounding area for now, but running into wolves would be a problem."

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 298  Next