View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:42 am



Reply to topic  [ 3033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 203  Next
 Nechronica 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
Peggy: "The Master controls everywhere. Everywhere that matters. And, uh, weird farms? Like, meat farms? I ain't never SEEN one, but the meat was nice."


Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"I don't think Red was brainwashed."


Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3508
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Fine, bribed with supplies, weapons and support. Maybe he treats her well. A rational attitude from self-preservation.

But it seems that the Master's tremendous power does zero good. All it is is used for sadism. If he woke us up, he did so for entertainment only. So to be on his side is wrong anyway.

Until I die again, I won't make any such alliance, and I will break whoever he sends."


Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________

The short girl starts as if horrified.

Peggy: "D-don't say that! H-h-he might hear you!"

________________________


Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3508
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
>Shrug and take a quick peek outside.


Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________

Klimt walks up the stairs, leaving Peggy to her fears, and checks the weather.

Reasonably peaceful. Not outright sunny, but definitely less humid than the day before. Should be good for hiking!

________________________


Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Make sure we have all our supplies, then pull Rosa along and follow the others.


Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Follow. I think I'm good enough to not need to hold on to Eigla now.


Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:28 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3508
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
>Bring up the rear with Emilia and Peggy.


Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________

The party sets off once again, toward the distant woods. The climate is comfortable, the breeze is cool, and you'd find the hike almost pleasant, if not for the knowledge that legions of famished undead could be waiting behind every rock.

After a while, the path becomes rather rocky, and the road disappears amid mossy grasses. You're able to keep roughly on course by following two deep ruts in the muddy soil, seemingly left by some sort of large, tracked vehicle.


You've been walking for roughly an hour through the rugged uplands when you hear the faint bleating of sheep, and the toll of a distant bell, somewhere to the east. Peggy immediately stiffens and runs towards Rosa, gesturing frantically.

Peggy: "Uhm. Uhm! She's close by! The black goat of the woods! C-careful! Steer clear! P-please, let's go west instead! Steer clear, clear!"

________________________


Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Squint. But listen to her. To the west.
Watch for this Goat.


Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Follow the group West.

Constantly look around, visually checking the area for threats or things of interest.

Protect Rosa if anything happens.

Only walk on surfaces that other people walk on.


"What's the black goat of the woods."


Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
_______________________

Rosa reluctantly starts heading west, away from the noises. The bells grow fainter, but never quite stop ringing.

Eigla watches her step as they leave the road, and with good reason - the moss hides pitfalls and muddy bogs, neither of which would make for a good foothold.

Eigla: "What's the black goat of the woods."

Peggy: "Oh. Uhm! The goat, yes! A terrible beast, yesyes! They say she was once just a fierce, maneating goat, but after consuming the brains of far too many innocents, she grew a dark intelligence and morphed into human form! Now, she roams these fields with her murderous herd, hunting down anyone she meets! If you see her, run! Run, I tell you! She'll try to trick you into coming closer, but don't listen! Lies, all lies!"

_________________________


Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Hm."
> For now, watch.
"What can she do?"


Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3406
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
Peggy: "Uhm. She has this, big ugly scythe, caked with the blood of her victims! And, and, if you hear her bell tolling for too long, it'll drive you mad! Oooh! And, the goat she rides on, it can shoot evil beams of darkness from its mouth, that melt the flesh from your bones! Yes!"


Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 203  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.026s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]