View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

Chiaki waves as the group piles onto the truck, and finally leaves the factory. The tunnel beckons.

You all feel stronger, for having escaped that nightmarish dungeon. Each party member may choose a new skill from their Position or Class!

For hours, you drive along the gloomy road, barely lit by the truck's headlights and the dim, sickly glow of the arc lamps far above. The underground passage seems endless, and while rugged, your vehicle is neither fast nor comfortable.

Klimt sits on the back, petting Emilia's head as she lies asleep on his lap. Eigla and Curie re-check their supplies, making sure they've brought enough fuel for the trip. Rosa and Peggy share the cab, the latter blabbering nonstop about her driving prowess.

Peggy: "Oh, and have you noticed how smooth my gearshifts are? That's because I have legs now! Check out how I can press the clutch without needing to let go of the steering wheel - Impressive, huh?"

She looks back at the cargo bay, smiling smugly.

Peggy: "Heh. I bet Klimt misses me already. Emilia is cutesy and all, but she really doesn't compare. I feel sorry for him, having to make do with her and the brain-ball while I'm busy here. Ah well, it's the price I have to pay for being the only competent driver in the party. As well as the hottest member. No offense, Rosa. I like your whole, fish theme thing, but it's a bit gimmicky. Not quite as... Universally attractive as I am~"

Last edited by Areku on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 am
Profile WWW

>Take the ruthless Baroque melee trait "Mad Demon".

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:37 am

> Meat Shield

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:42 am
Loose Canon

> Reckless, from Automaton.
"I am glad you like the body you were built so much.
Not all of us are so lucky."

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Peggy wraps an arm around Rosa's shoulders.

Peggy: "Aw, don't be sad, Rosa! I'm sure you'll find some more attractive parts sooner or later! And until then, you can always count on me to comfort you. Wanna feel my smooth, luscious abs?

Oh look, there's a rest stop. We've been driving for most of the night, better get some shut-eye. Plus, I wanna give Klimt a chance to enjoy himself, if you catch my drift!~"

The truck begins slowing down, before stopping at a small parking bay by the road. This might have once been a stop of some kind, but looks long disused. Metal doors on the wall flap open and closed in the breeze, and an old vertical gas tank lies rusting in a corner.

Peggy: "Hey, Y'all, we're stopping for a while! Truck's clock says it's 3AM, and I don't fancy driving until morning. Eigla, I hope you brought enough sleeping bags for the others, 'cause Klimt and I are taking the cargo bay for ourselves. Isn't that right, Love?~"

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Although I wouldn't mind that, I wouldn't want to lie more comfortably then others. Give me a bag and put me outside. Whoever wants can have the cargo hold - Curie, would you prefer shelter?"

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Peggy: "Eeeh? You're gonna let the brainbag do the choosing?"

Curie: "Unit would prefer to stay wherever OPERATOR Klimt decides to sleep."

Emilia: "M-me too!"

Peggy: "...Okay, eugh. I see what you meant. Keep the weirdos inside, while we share a sleeping bag. Pretty clever! Alright girls, you heard him. In the truck you go!"

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

>Turn to her. Put on my stoniest grimace.

"Oh, do you speak for me now? Members of our party can be separated into "weirdos" and non-weirdos, meaning Peggy? How about all of you get in the damn truck and I keep watch outside?"

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 pm

EVENTS:

Peggy grimaces as well.

Peggy: "...Hey, chill. I was just being honest. I'll sleep in the truck if you want."

She steps into the cargo bay, slowly followed by Emilia. Curie shuffles sideways to give them some space to lie down.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 pm
Profile WWW

>Maintain the night watch.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:39 pm

"I'm gonna check out the area before y'all get cozy."

> Check out the area. Test floors by dropping debris on them before walking. Crawling Flesh + Defend against sudden attackers.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 pm
Loose Canon

"That just makes it worse."
> Go patrol with Eigla. Bolt to scan the area for any hostiles. Climb on top of the truck and look around.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:32 pm
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Klimt sits down and keeps watch. Rosa climbs on top of the truck, scanning the tunnel for movement using her night vision, but is met only with stillness.

Eigla cautiously explores the interior of the rest stop. Gutted rooms, a few skeletons, plenty of rats and other critters. Small amounts of rotting Flesh drip from the ventilation system, and a few of the floors are a bit unstable.

In a bathroom near the back of the area, she finds a functioning faucet. At least there's running water, if they come to need it.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

>Try not to nod off, but probably nod off and dream anyway.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:50 pm
Loose Canon

> Good. Go join Eigla then.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 298  Next