View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
"Not this one, specifically. She tried to kill us. Twice.

I actually promised to murder her if she attempted to harm Rosa again."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:26 am

"I will not negotiate."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:26 am

"Klimt says killing her is not okay right now though. So uh, yeah."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 am
Loose Canon

"....arms?"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 am
Profile WWW

"Désirée is competing with the Triplets' Rig. Got herself her own arms factory."

> WITHHOLD LAUGH

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 am

The mass flails and twitches weakly, chubby hands trying to grasp blindly at anything around them.

Désirée: "Go right ahead, I won't stop you. Her head is on that side of the mass, I think. Or it was, the last I checked~

My, my, Eigla. We might have more in common than you think. However, stopping your vengeance due to his concerns? Weak, don't you think?

In this world, there's only three things that matter. What we desire, but don't yet have. What we desire, and possess. And turning the first of those into the second."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:36 am
Profile WWW

"And her core mass. Without it, she cannot function.

That's not a request, it's a demand."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:37 am

Désirée: "But dear, that IS her core. I have done nothing to her but cut off her arms and give her a steady supply of energy.

Your friend is doing it to herself~"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 am
Profile WWW

"Cut off the flows, then. I'm going to assess the situation myself."

>Go on the scaffolds. Make my own judgement as to whether Peggy is recoverable and can be reduced to her former self. Find her head to communicate with. If possible, extract her head, spine and organs.

>>If it isn't looking good after thorough investigation, or she's too gone to communicate with, return to Desiree...

"I don't like the way she looks."

...and blast her with every single tentacle strike that can be mustered, taking four madness points for rerolls.

Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:41 am

"I have half of what I desire already, and a certain giant meatblob is in the way of the second half.

Speaking of."

> Face Desuri

"We were serious about that. It will come here and absorb everything biological. You think that -"

> Point at the Baghead mass

"has impressive regeneration? Imagine a giant mass that can move faster than you can run, and instantly absorbs anything it touches. I don't care if you're an enemy or an ally right now, I'm warning you - if we stay here, you are in serious danger. Everything you've worked for will be gone."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 am
Loose Canon

> Follow Klimt. Try to talk to Peggy.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Désirée snaps her fingers, and the pumping sounds stop. Klimt and Rosa approach the mass, looking for some way to communicate.

There it is! On the far edge, embedded in a deep fold of skin, peggy's head, with a large rubber hose stuffed into her mouth, held by metal straps. She looks at you with pleading eyes, crying a mix of tears and meat slurry.

Désirée smiles once again.

Désirée: "My dear, I'm afraid that bluff still won't work. You see, I did not bring your friends here to rescue Peggy, but to see what awaits them.
Rosa, I'll keep as my source of seafood. She doesn't seem to regen all that fast, but provided I grow her to a decent size, that tail should provide a steady stream of snacks. Klimt... Well, you can imagine what I'd seek from one such as he. And with tentacles, no less!~

And the best part, I've saved for you. Oh, you see, I've given it a lot of thought during dinner, and your recent comments made me sure it was the right decision.

You're free to go, Eigla. You'll find a vehicle and supplies ready for you at the shipping terminal. No strings attached. You just have to leave them."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 am
Profile WWW

>Extract that hose. Let's recover the parts of her that we need most - head, spine, the organs that are manageable. No time for the core bulk.

"What I'm about to do will hurt very much. We are going to leave this disgusting place forever soon.

Tell me everything you can as fast as possible about what Desiree did. I'm going to take you down, and then I think I just might kill her."

Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:02 am

"We warned you about the meatblob before we suspected anything of you.

We are not bluffing."

> Conversation Check

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 am

EVENTS:

Klimt disengages the latches, pulling the hose from Peggy's throat. The girl immediately begins vomiting immense amounts of slurry, gagging and coughing as it floods her mouth and nose. After two or three minutes, the flow drops enough that she can scream, with difficulty.

Peggy: "KLIMT PLEASE PLEASE CUT ME OFF CUT ME OFF IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS *BARF*

*CHOKE*

*SPLURT*

I-I WAS HIDING IN A VENT AND THE ZOMBIES FOUND ME AND PULLED ME OUT AND ONE OF MY ARMS BROKE AND SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA HELP ME BUT-

*BELCH* *VOMIT*

SHE SAW TWO ARMS GROW BACK AND SAID SHE WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING AND SHE GAVE ME FOOD AND IT WAS SO DELICIOUS I COULDN'T STOP BUT THEN SHE STARTED CUTTING OTHER ARMS OFF AND IT MADE ME SO HUNGRY AND I STARTED GROWING AND-

*GURGLE*

IT HURTS, KLIMT, IT HURTS! KILL ME! KILL ME! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!"

Désirée: "That is starting to bother me, you know. You keep, saying I won't be strong enough, won't be capable of stopping it. Have you seen the literal army that followed you here? I can deal with - Anything. Anyone.

Perhaps I won't let you go, after all. Maybe I should just, keep you as a pet. Or a bed? I bet you could be pretty soft, with the appropriate modifications~"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 298  Next