View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Nechronica
"Damn, Peggy. You gonna be fine."
> How much of Desiree's magic flesh is left to put to work on Curie?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 am
Profile WWW

>Connect head to body, and marvel.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:35 am

> Make sure Desuri isn't going anywhere. Help Chiaki into the autodoc and enter information into the terminal for her.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 am

EVENTS:

Rosa sadly realises no DesuFlesh is left. Seems like Curie will have to remain a malodorous, deformed and leaky braincreature, at least for the moment.

Almost reverently, Klimt attaches Peggy's head to her new perfect body. For a few moments, nothing happens. Then, she opens her eyes.

Peggy: "COUGH COUGH HWEUGH *BARF* SNORT COUGH HACK - OH GOD I THINK A WORM GOT INTO MY NOSE - SNORRRRRRRRRT COUGH COUGH *BARF*

Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone staring at me? D-do I have something on my face? W-what the hell happened? S-speak up, you meatheads!"

Meanwhile, Eigla gives Desu's bucket a shake to make sure she's staying put, and punches the information into the computer. Chiaki climbs onto the operating table, face-up, as the autodoc goes to work.

It is a long, difficult surgery. The pain must be tremendous, but Chiaki makes it through without crying or raising her voice. After over an hour, the procedure is done.

Well. That is, certainly, an... Interesting, result. Chiaki now has a face, and a proper torso and hands, but the machine seems to have left her mechanical parts in place. Meaning, she's still 50% giant mechanical spider.

Chiaki: "Ah. Ah. Testing. Testing?

...I have a face. And a tongue! Oh goodness, and hands again, and- They're so soft! And, my brain isn't hanging out of my skull! And I can breathe! And-

Eigla. I-I have no idea who you are, but I'm eternally grateful. I, I don't know how to do much, but- I swear, I'll lay down my life - unlife? - for you.

May I hug you?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:58 am
Profile WWW

"Can we find you a mirror? No, just look at your body, please."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:59 am

"Of course."

> Hug!

"Let's go meet up with the others."

> To the others! And bring the Desuri bucket.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 am
Loose Canon

"Neat.
Enjoy, Klimt. And Peggy."
> How much Flesh do we have left after re-bodying Peggy? And what's Curie's status? I know we removed her leg lasers, don't think we did her arms though.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:03 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Chiaki and Eigla hug, running to meet the others. It's, a bit uncomfortable being hugged by a dozen hard steel spider arms, but it could be worse.

Chiaki: "...Eigla. I, I feel, I must be honest with you. What I want to do the most right now, is seal that- that monster's eyes and mouth shut, and bury her alive in a pile of excrement. But- You sounded like you had plans for her. So. I'll, I'll control my impulses."

Meanwhile, Peggy looks down.

Peggy: "Oh."

*squish* *squish* *squeeze*

Peggy: "Yup, I'm dreaming. Emilia, slap me."

*SLAP*

*squish*

Peggy: "HOLY HELL I AM NOT DREAMING. I AM HOT! ON FIRE! AND TALL! AND, I HAVE LEGS! LEGS, ENDING IN FEET, THAT ARE NOT HANDS! HA! HAHAHA! WOOHOOO! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LOOK AT THIS BODY, THESE ABS, AND KNEES, AND THIS HUGE PAIR OF-

Uhm.

Klimt. This. This is, I don't know how, but this IS your doing, isn't it? I, I don't remember much, I- I was hiding in a vent, and then someone grabbed me, and then- Then I woke up here, and-

Klimt. I will give you three seconds to process this sentence. Then I'll jump you."

Eigla and Chiaki walk into the room, just in time to see NewPeggy in mid air, leaping towards Klimt like a predator, with tiny hearts floating around her head.

Rosa shrugs. They seem to have spent their entire Flesh stocks on Peggy, unfortunately. Curie looks... Brainy and disgusting as usual, except a bit larger and rounder. Her legs are still a wobbly, slippery mass of tendrils, while her stubby arms end in unpowered energy guns.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Curie, we should get you some arms. Or at least tendrils. Unless you prefer the unpowered guns?
Also let's let them have some time alone."
> Step outside with everyone for a bit.
"Oh, wait, Charlotte?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:21 am
Profile WWW

>...enjoy?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am

"Plans, yes. Maybe not good plans. But plans."

> Follow Rosa out of the medbay.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:41 am

EVENTS:

The others walk out, giving the couple some space. Curie seems... Bothered, once again, and even Emilia has a slightly jealous demeanour.

Curie: "Unit would - PROCESSING.
Unit would like a body comparable to that of OPERATOR Peggy. However. That would be at odds with Unit's primary function of being a vessel for the Brainmass. Unit. Will.

Unit, will have to deal with it. Difficulty level: high.

Acquiring arms would be acceptable. Even maintaining current caloric input, Unit could fire energy weapons once, perhaps twice, before requiring extended reloading. Unit will accept whichever choice its OPERATORs prefer.

Chiaki smiles and waves shyly at Rosa.

Chiaki: "Oh no, I'm uhm, Chiaki. Hello, Rosa. Charlotte was a name that... Awful woman gave me. I-I hate it, to be honest. Uhm. Sorry."

Meanwhile, Klimt weathers Peggy's assault, even getting in a few strikes of his own. Nothing broken, so far, but the battle has only started!

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 am
Profile WWW

"We should get a truck ready to leave. Get it full of supplies."

> Find whatever area has trucks, get one secured with plenty of food, a few ponchos, umbrellas, backpacks, guns and ammo for Peggy, and spare flesh or other medical supplies we come across. Some waterproof tarps would be nice too, along with a few good tools like a hammer, saw, axe, and such.

If the Desuri bucket needs to be set down somewhere, make sure it's in a place where everyone can keep an eye on her.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 am
Loose Canon

"Oh, sorry, Chiaki. I am glad that you are up and about.

Curie, how does one flesh arm and one gun sound, for now. If you can only fire them so infrequently, any more than one is redundant.
Also, we'll work on your body next. We would've now, but... Peggy's, incident. Oh, we should get an arm from the blob before we destroy it. Instant transplant.
Hm. Maybe could get some other flesh too? Though that may be cruel to the Peggy inside that."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla sets out to get things ready, DesuBucket in tow. A truck is easy enough to find, and the dock has plenty of supplies for travel. Hunting rifles, ponchos, tarps, tools and the like. Medical supplies are harder to come by, but she nabs some from the medbay. She half-empties one of the cargo containers of its smoked meat cargo, filling the other half with assorted supplies, while still keeping enough space for the group to sleep in.

As she walks through the factory, she notices the activity has died down somewhat. The zombies are still tending to the production lines and carrying items back and forth, but there is a substantial number of idlers. Any non-essential personnel, such as the guards and maids, seem to have stopped in their tracks completely.

A voice comes from the bucket, monotone and depressed.

Désirée: "...End this charade, already. You have taken my body, my food, my factory. I will be getting neither of those back. I am proud, but I can see I've lost. Just kill me, or devour my flesh, or whatever it is you've planned. Désirée is already gone."

Meanwhile, Curie shrugs.

Curie: "Acceptable. Unit is not opposed to modification.

Blob's ownership: Currently assigned to OPERATOR Peggy. Advise consulting her."

Meanwhile, Klimt goes on the offensive. Peggy has much more strength and stamina than before, but he's still a powerful warrior. The tides of battle quickly turn in his favour.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 298  Next