View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
>Advance into Limbo and deploy two snake attacks on Smasher. Waiting was a shitty idea.

"Emilia! I order you to fry that ♥♥♥♥♥'s mind by screaming or something!"

Last edited by TheKebbit on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 am

> Stay with Rosa - move to her location if she moves. Protect Rosa.

Protect Klimt if he's within range.

Use leftover AP to attack enemies within range.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 am
Loose Canon

"It rots... Hm.
Klimt. It may hurt your snakes to attack the large one. Let me check."
> Twin Pistols once on Smash. Prioritize its stomach, or wherever it stores all that acid puke.
If it looks safe for Klimt to handle it, then switch to sniper rifle on Girl. Otherwise, continue the pistols.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 am
Profile WWW

BATTLE:

Klimt: "Emilia! I order you to fry that ♥♥♥♥♥'s mind by screaming or something!"

Emilia stops staring intently at a small pebble and turns to face the combatants. A huge, beaming smile appears on her face.

Emilia: "Master say I say!"

She breathes in deeply, her straitjacket and dress shirt bursting at the seams to accomodate the gargantuan volume of her four pairs of lungs. She opens her mouth, jaw unhinged to provide the maximum amplification possible.

rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

Even the zombies stop to cover their ears. Baghead stumbles back awkwardly. As the inhuman scream echoes through miles and miles of wasteland, the group's minds twist and rebel against a foreign intrusion, an irressitible presence that pierces to the very bottom of their egos. Two simple, yet profoundly disturbing words echo in their minds.

O̺̱̥̤̻͔̝ͪ̅̉ͣ̓ͧ̇R̘̗͇͑̋ͦ̈.͖̩̳̜̑̓ͣ̌̃ ̟ͩ̄S͇̹ͦͬ̿̚O̍͒MͥE̺͖̩̥͍̯͈̒T̞̜̻ͯ͐ͣͪ̈́͗̏H͂ͬ̃ͪ̇I̬̊̿N̞̻͇͚̳̹͛̑͋̈́ͧ̽̎Ǧ̗̠ͧ̀ͣ͐.̠͛̇̓ͣ̓

All players receive 1 point of Madness.

Smash scratches his butt, confused. Why is everyone retching, covering their ears and clawing at their own faces? Speaking of that, he really should find an ear pick or something, his earwax problem is growing outta control.

Baghead is the first to recover, raising her flak gun once again and shooting twice! However, her aim is thrown completely off track by the scream-induced nausea, and she misses both shots!

Smash shrugs and lets out his signature warcry, though no one is really able to hear it at that point.

Smash: "SMASH SMASH!"

Smash attempts to swing his tractor wheel at Klimt, but Eigla jumps in the way! She feels her ribs break and pierce her lungs from the impact, but continues to stand strong.

Rosa says something, though not even herself can hear it. She shoots Smash's gut several times, destroying huge chunks of his torso. No acid sprays out, so she guesses he's safe to fight close up.

Klimt retaliates, his entire body bursting into a swarm of muscular tentacles and barbed wire! He rips away both of Smash's arms at once, then sends his tendrils into the creature's torsomouth, pulling its jaws apart until its spine breaks in two! With a flick of his appendages, he sends Smash's severed upper body sailing several feet through the air, landing in the mud with an unceremonious *THUNK*.
Not quite done, TentaKlimt reaches into the lower half's gut, pulling out its glowing stomach and pouring its caustic contents over Smash's severed legs, until they've been melted down to the bone. Turning his attention to the nearby mudmen, he cuts them down utterly with wave after wave of tentacles.

As the other mudman group approaches from behind, Eigla positions herself to shield Rosa from them. Having her single hand busy with her shield, she starts taking wild bites at the mudmen, tearing throats left and right. The rush of battle stimulates her regeneration, and her stump continues to grow all the way to her wrist. Only her hand remains missing.

Rosa takes aim at Baghead. Seeing the glimmer of the flak gun's scope, she fires. The shot pierces straight through the scope, hitting Baghead straight in her head-bag. It explodes into a thousand tiny giblets, and the girl's corpse tumbles back, unmoving.

Only eight mudmen remaining!

Everyone takes a point of Madness.

Battle map:
[ ] - Tartarus
[ ] - Hades
[Klimt] - Limbo
[Rosa, Eigla, MudmenX8] - Elysium
[ ] - Eden

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:26 am
Profile WWW

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Stay with Rosa - move to her location if she moves. Protect Rosa.

Protect Klimt if he's within range.

Use leftover AP to attack enemies within range.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 am
Loose Canon

> Twin pistols, mop up the rest of the mudmen.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 am
Profile WWW

>Move in and clear them out with tentacle attacks.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:10 am

BATTLE:

(Roll details redacted because my ipad crashed mid-writeup. The important part is, eigla defended Rosa from a zombie hit, regenned her arm, and Klimt walked in, rolled a 9 then a 10 for meatsnaking and murdered everyone.)

As Eigla keeps the last few zombies at bay, regrowing her hand in the process and using it to break one's neck, the monstruous tentacle mass that was once Klimt slithers in and grabs the remaining undead, systematically inserting tendrils into their mouths and blending them from within. As the last foe falls, the meat snakes retract, and your friend is once again standing beside you. He's gonna need new pants, though.

Eigla and Rosa's coffins beep to indicate they've finished production. Now all that's left to do is loot the bodies, gather what Flesh you can, and decide what to repair.

Now that the battle's finished, an eerie silence falls over the area. The darkness does very little to ease your worries, and everyone seems a bit on edge. Eigla, in particular, feels like she might snap at the slightest provocation.

Perhaps it'd be a good time to wind down and talk things out? You're pretty sure that, if there were any other skulkers lying around, they'd have attacked you already.

Except for THAT skulker, the one that Klimt quartered. It seems to still be functional, despite being at this point just a jaw-less head on a torso, making zombie sounds and generally being loud and angry as it wriggles on the ground.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:38 am
Profile WWW

> Loot!

Conversation check:

"Nice shooting, Rosa! I thought the shooting one was going to be more trouble, but you put them down quick."

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 am
Loose Canon

"Yes. I want to make sure she is actually down."
> Give the last skulker a few caps to the head. It stabbed me.
Then, return to Eigla and resume gripping her sleeve. Nod in satisfaction. Feel her arm in the dark.

"Eigla, you seem to be more whole than before the fight."
> Feel her head for hair.
"I'm glad."
> Conversation check.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 am
Profile WWW

>Put a friendly teammate arm around Emilia's shoulder. Give her a pat.

"What you screamed out there was absolutely horrifying and successful. You did well, be proud!"

>Let go. It's time to gather flesh for my own repairs. Get my spine and entrails in working order.
>...can I find some clothes? Baghead got any?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 am

EVENTS:

Eigla: "Nice shooting, Rosa! I thought the shooting one was going to be more trouble, but you put them down quick."

Rosa: "Yes. I want to make sure she is actually down."

Rosa headshots the skulker to silence it, then walks over to Eigla, running a hand through her slowly regenerating hair.

Rosa: "Eigla, you seem to be more whole than before the fight. I'm glad."

Eigla couldn't help but admit it was true. Her arm, until then, had just been a nasty wound. As soon as she needed it to defend Rosa, however, it had grown back in seconds. She realised it was not just her mind that needed Rosa to function properly. Her body earnestly, desperately yearned for contact with the object of her love. The sheer rush of being close to Rosa, of receiving her praise and headpats... it was enough to flush Eigla's deathly pale cheeks, and almost get her blood pumping again.

If mere headpats could do that, she thought, what about more... Intense, contact? Unbeknownst to her, a burning desire had sprouted deep inside her heart, and was close to blooming fully. She wanted, needed Rosa's body against hers, every moment of every day. If only there was a way to do so... To fully become one with Rosa-sempai...

Eigla's Fetter to Rosa changes to 02 - Possessive Desire!

Meanwhile, Klimt hugs Emilia and praises her wholeheartedly.

Klimt: "What you screamed out there was absolutely horrifying and successful. You did well, be proud!"

Emilia lets out small yelps of satisfaction, blushing and smiling as she accepts his headpats. Her prehensile hair wriggles affectionately, twitching vaguely like a cat's ears.

It is then that Klimt realises how... Bare, both of them are. Looking away, he tries to search the nearby bodies for clothing. Baghead had a poncho, right? Maybe she-

Huh. Strange. The remains of Baghead's skull are lying where she was shot, but her body is nowhere to be seen. What could have happened?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Oh. Hm.
She escaped. I was afraid that might happen."

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:04 am
Profile WWW

> COMMENCE LOOTING OF THE DEAD. I may be possessive of Rosa, but we still need materials!

"Hopefully we never see her again, or if we do, we kill her for good."

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:04 am
Loose Canon

"Well. I shot her big gun. So she won't have that for, a bit."
> Continue following Eigla around.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 298  Next