View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
> Back to the others.

"There's running water, not much else. Some flesh dropping from the ventilation, hopefully nothing crawling around up there."

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 pm

EVENTS:

While Rosa and Eigla discuss their findings, Klimt sits down, and quickly finds himself drifting off to sleep. He has very troublesome dreams about being forcefully kissed and undressed by Peggy, who seems to not mind his protests.

Oh wait, they're not just dreams. Half-awake, he realises she's sitting on his lap, already partway through unbuttoning his shirt.

Peggy: "Silly Klimt. Don't you realise it's much better if you give in? Come on, stop resisting already. The others are too busy to notice, we can still have some fun. C'mon, you deserve it~"

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:20 am
Profile WWW

"Is Desiree's flesh corrupting your pattern? Leave me be! You used to hate the idea!"

>Push back.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 am

EVENTS:

Peggy doesn't let go, despite Klimt's efforts. She looks downright angry.

Peggy: "Well maybe I hated it because I wasn't THIS good at it yet! A-and who's Desiree? Another girl? I-I don't get it! You're dating the most attractive woman in the world! W-why do you have this urge to cheat on me with every female you meet?

What the hell is wrong with you? You were supposed to love me, now! Or what, did you prefer the Peggy that was a disgusting lump of arms and entrails?"

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 am
Profile WWW

"She was master of the factory, one of the real Master's lieutenants! We killed her and rendered her body down to fix you! You think I would do that, hold to my promise to give you the body you always wanted, if I didn't love you?

I just didn't know what the effect could be of mixing all that Flesh... forgive me if I'm paranoid, Peggy, but you act differently now that you're in a different form."

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:47 am

Peggy: "Well OF COURSE I act differently, you idiot! I, I had never felt good like this before! I had never felt pretty, or confident, or anything!

Tell me what you want, then! Tell me how I can prove you I'm still Peggy, so we can get this bloody argument out the door and start kissing, or something! If, if you're gonna be like that, I'm gonna find someone else who ACTUALLY appreciates my qualities, and then you'll be sorry!"

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 am
Profile WWW

"I'm such a fool. Everything you just said makes sense.

I'm not going to interrogate your memory, no."

>Embrace her.

Last edited by TheKebbit on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am

> Patrol the area! I can sleep during the drive.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 am
Loose Canon

> Ugh.
Go into the truck with Curie and Emilia.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:45 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Klimt embraces Peggy, and she reciprocates, smiling satisfiedly.

Peggy: "Good boy."

Rosa climbs inside the cargo bay. Emilia is sitting on a corner, already asleep but seemingly uncomfortable. Curie has her usual deadpan expression as she observes Rosa walk in.

Curie: "OPERATOR Klimt said he'd consult OPERATOR Peggy about Unit's permissions. I have been observing them since then.

They seem to be, unconcerned, with that."

Eigla keeps a lookout around the truck, pointedly ignoring the entangled lovebirds. She feels slightly angry. They do as they please in plain sight, while has to be content with-

She sighs, wishing Rosa would be less... Difficult.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 am
Profile WWW

> Patrol. Be prepared to Crawling Flesh + Sword. Practice sword swings. Timeskip.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 am
Loose Canon

"Klimt is many things. Being decisive is not one of those things. I will help you address it in the morning. Emilia too.
She's not assertive enough to stand up for what she wants, or needs. And Klimt is too indecisive to provide it on his own.
You have a similar problem, but yours is due to programming.
Peggy's new attitude is not helping matters."

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am
Profile WWW

"Don't call me that. We need to talk about the girls, and defuse a potential conflict...

You've been constantly ragging on Emilia and Curie and trying to keep me away from them. We are in a travelling group, every last one of us is here because they are needed 100%. Emilia's voice made the fight against Desiree winnable - otherwise, her guards would have slaughtered us before we could save you from her hands. Curie has old-world memory and a brain that could unlock the secrets of the world for us.

So, knowing that I cherish you and would risk my unlife for you...

I would appreciate not being rebuked or undercut when I show them affection and care. I have been trying to recover Emilia's personality since nearly the first hour after I woke up, which is when we found her. And Curie - Curie is painfully jealous, I don't know why she cares about me. But I think I am connected to her through some zombie-strain relationship, and I won't betray that.

I think she wants me to split my time between all of you. Much like how things were at Mary's."

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 am

EVENTS:

Curie nods sagely, scratching her chin with her newfound hand.

Curie: "Indecisive, vulnerable... OPERATOR Klimt is, easy to take advantage of.
Unit does not plan to sit idly while OPERA- CORRECTION. ROGUE AGENT Peggy bends him to her will.

OPERATOR Klimt needs to be protected. He deserves better."

Peggy: "I-

Sigh. You're too nice, Klimt. After a while, you reach a point at which you can't just, please everyone.
But... Right now, comparing them to me... I guess, deep down, I'm just being paranoid. They're literally incapable of being a threat to our relationship. It doesn't make sense to be jealous of my lover's pet cat and personal computer.

So. I guess I'm okay with you being with them, too. As long as, you don't leave me alone too long."

Meanwhile, Eigla chops at the air with her sword, pretending she's chopping Peggy into a thousand pieces. It is very relaxing.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:02 am
Profile WWW

> BE ONE WITH THE BLADE, CUT THE VERY AIR, SEPARATE ELEMENTAL OXYGEN INTO ISOLATED ATOMS, AND THEN SPLIT THE ATOMS THEMSELVES

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 298  Next