View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
"I guess this place is connected to my past or something.

We should be safe here, and apparently the snow is going to intensify and then let up. Once there's less snow, we can continue heading towards the Triplet's Rig.

Is it possible to move the truck here before the snow gets worse? Would make sense to keep it in this warm spot so it doesn't get buried or something."

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:15 am

EVENTS:

Peggy: "Uh. We could try, I guess? Dunno how it's gonna get through the forest though, we might have to take the long way around."

Curie: "Unit advises choosing a course of action with haste. The weather worsens by the minute."

Indeed, the snowfall seems to be intensifying as night approaches. The church's distant tower is barely visible through the white haze.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 am
Profile WWW

"Let's work fast. We'll dig a path out in front of the truck if we have to."

> TRUCK GO

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:25 am
Loose Canon

> Gogogo action snowshark! Truck to mansion!

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:27 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

The party begins running back down the hill, trying to reach the truck before the storm arrives. Rosa, especially, takes the chance to stretch her tail muscles and speeds through the snow, swimming like it were water.

She slithers and slides through the forest, alternating between breast strokes, butterfly and crawl swimming. Her arms are like fins, and her powerful lower half propels her at breakneck speeds. She zigzags through the trees, grinning madly as she dives through the snow, and leaps several yards ahead like a flying fish. Her body seems to respond positively to the exercise, and she can feel herself growing and lengthening, tunneling through the forest like a serpent. She is happy. She is powerful, and free! She is-

...She is lost.

Rosa looks around, seeing only the frozen woods around her, enveloped in a misty haze. The rest of the party is nowhere to be seen.
In the distance, pinpricks of red light appear, fifty or more. They weave and bob as they approach, flickering indistinctly.

Meanwhile, the party watches as Rosa disappears into the woods, moving at unimaginable speeds.

Peggy: "HEY! GET BACK HERE- Holy ♥♥♥♥, she's fast! What the hell is she thinking, going alone like that?"

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Whoops.
Those look potentially dangerous.
Better go find Eigla, then we can fight them.
Follow my trail back to the mansion.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:11 am
Profile WWW

"Keep going to the truck, I'll go after her if she doesn't get back to us soon. Wouldn't be good if one of us wanders off to find her right now and gets lost when she returns on her own."

> Get to the Truck. Help clear the truck of snow. If it needs the path in front of it shoveled, do that. Else, sit on the truck and look around for Rosa as it drives.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:33 am

>Apply my strength to the snow-clearing process.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:14 pm

EVENTS

The group pushes forwards into the forest, trying to reach the truck as the snowfall intensifies. Midway through slogging across the waist-deep frost, they see something approach. Something long, and fast, tunneling through the snow!

Oh, it's just Rosa. She looks, a bit different now, but at least it's not some sort of bloodthirsty creature.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:57 am
Profile WWW

"Rosa! Do you think you can tunnel a path for us?"

> TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:58 am
Loose Canon

"I meant to do that, and then I got distracted.
Yes."

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:01 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Getting back on track, the party continues forwards, following Rosa as she tunnels a path through the snow. Eventually, they reach the very edge of the woods.

The sharkgirl emerges from beneath the white sea, finding the same lights she'd seen before, except this time much closer. Torches.

Some forty-odd zombies are trundling through the snowstorm, led by three dolls, among them the two-headed one you'd met before. They don't seem to be in too good a shape, but are all armed with cutting implements or burning rags on sticks, huddling together as they brave the inclement weather.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"They're probably here to kill the monster."

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:02 am
Profile WWW

"Guess we're choosing sides now. Rosa, lead the truck back to the Mansion. Klimt, with me."

> Draw Rosa II. Charge the zombie group, Crawling Flesh the closest/most threatening Doll, sword apart the first enemy I reach, Meat Shield as necessary.

Voice Effect Rosa:

"GOTT BEFIEHLT"

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 am
Loose Canon

> Hesitate. I don't want to leave Eigla.
But. I have a job.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 298  Next