View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

Peggy sighs deeply as she finishes stitching up the largest wound.

Peggy: "I wonder if you took better care of your Flesh, maybe it wouldn't bother you so much.

There, done. At least your guts won't fall off, now."

Meanwhile, Rosa and Eigla head down to the village together. Pierre and a few zombies are standing guard by the town's eastern edge, eyeing Rosa warily.

Pierre: "Hello there.

Are you, calmer now?"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Yes, much. It is rare to see Eigla actually injured, so, I got a bit... excited."

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:04 pm
Profile WWW

"You make a good point...

Thanks for patching me up."

>Test out my current condition with some movements and stretches.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 pm

"I was wondering if you could spare some forces and organize a scouting party to head south, to the factory. Ensure the message I had the garden deliver is, well, delivered, and to make sure the meatblob hasn't attacked the factory yet.

I would go myself, but Rosa is not fond of that idea."

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:05 pm

EVENTS:

Klimt stretches. It still feels a bit... Stiff, and uncomfortable, but he should be able to get around.

Emilia: "What are you going to do now, Master Klimt? Wherever you go, Emilia will follow, too!"

Pierre scratches his chin, as he's so fond of doing.

Pierre: "Hm. Well.

On one hand, this COULD be a ploy make me leave the village undefended so you could swim in and devour everyone.

On the other, we have more zombies than we know what to do with. Yes, I believe I could send someone over to the tunnel.

That said - If we do find out this meatblob has already gone through the factory and is heading towards us, what do you plan on doing?"

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Get in the truck and run.
There's nothing else we can do here."

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Pierre: "Hm.

That's quite fine for you, but where does it leave us? I do not plan on abandoning the priestess or her flock."

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:17 pm
Profile WWW

"I thought you might have an idea, since you regularly handle dangerous situations around here. Best I can think of is prepare some wagons for supplies and shelter, and have everyone ready to evacuate.

Nowhere near a favourable outcome, and I'm not sure of the Priestess's mobility..."

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm
Loose Canon

"Hide.
The blob is, quite fanatic. If it knows I've already left, it will most likely give chase immediately. Worst case scenario of it appearing with no warning, I will still be close enough to provide live bait.
As long as you do not get near it, and don't try to hinder it, it will most likely keep chasing instead of stop to attack."

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

"We ought... to find Curie. Yes. She looked distraught."

>Get hunting.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 pm

EVENTS:

Pierre shrugs grimly.

Pierre: "If you say so. And regarding her mobility, it's... Nonexistent. Let's hope it's as singleminded as you say, otherwise...

Well. I will be displeased. Let's leave it at that.

Let's head over to the main square, I'll find enough people for a scouting party."

Meanwhile, Emilia nods vehemently. Peggy rolls her eyes and starts cleaning up the mess from the surgery.

Peggy: "Yeah, you two go do that. I wouldn't be of any help dealing with the talking microwave."

Curie is not exactly hard to find, you just have to follow the crying noises. She's currently in the upper floor bathroom, behind a locked door.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:05 am
Profile WWW

> Follow Pierre.

"I think there might be enough people here to improvise a rudimentary communication system. With zombies spaced every thousand meters or more, depending on how good visibility is, they can communicate with hand signals or a fire. From here to the tunnel, a long line of this, and they can quickly get work back to the village if something is off.

If a zombie in the line is unable to perform signaling duties, the entire line can shift one zombie closer to the tunnel, and another from the village can replace them while the one leaving the communication line returns.

We can have each zombie supplied with a quickly built sled with some firewood and materials to throw up a quick wind shield so they have some cover."

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:51 am

>Knock.

"Curie? I'm here.

Emilia, I think this is something I will have to handle alone. I will see you later."

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 am

EVENTS:

Pierre: "You might be overestimating the intellect of the average zombie. But, we'll give it a try."

Rosa and Eigla follow Pierre as he heads through the village, rounding up physically able undead, then arming them with torches. It takes a lot of explaining, but eventually they seem to understand what they need to do.

The scouting party enters the tunnel, shambling in a reasonably coordinated manner. After a few hundred yards, one of them stops, while the others continue. The process repeats until the group disappears into the darkness.

Pierre: "Hopefully we'll hear from them soon."

Meanwhile, Emilia nods, then quickly runs back. She hides behind a bend in the corridor, stealthily (or not) ogling Klimt, and gives him a thumbs up.

Emilia: "Emilia watch! From the shadows. Not leaving Klimt alone again."

Klimt knocks on the bathroom door, but there is no response, save for a momentary pause in the sobbing.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"I'm going to go back to the mansion.
I am afraid that Klimt will try to talk to Curie and make things worse somehow. She is, delicate, right now."
> Back to mansion.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203 ... 298  Next