View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
> Back to chewing on my wrist trying to activate happy pills.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

"Funny that my 'order processing structures' are so developed, considering that it's been ages since I last obeyed instructions. Does it have any implications for my mental state?"

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 pm

EVENTS:

Klimt: "Funny that my 'order processing structures' are so developed, considering that it's been ages since I last obeyed instructions. Does it have any implications for my mental state?"

Curie: "Unusual indeed. I would theorise that, since each control structure was made to override the previous ones, OPERATOR Klimt can simply ignore an order by temporarily switching to a structure that doesn't recognise it. Hm.

Perhaps, it'd be possible to reprogram you to recognise commands once again, if we ever got access to a proper SPI editor. That, could be, interesting."

Her voice is flat, but there's certainly a mischievous shine in her eyes.

Rosa: "I am going to find Sally, to get some new... clothes?
Molly, do you know where- Actually. Can you call a guide?"

Molly: "Of course! Here, let me- Okay. I've contacted a courier, they'll wait for you by the lab's exit. Don't take too long to get back, though!"

Eigla: "When you were contacted by Desuri, how much did she say? How much damage did the factory take?"

Molly: "...Desuri?

Oh! Oh, you mean the old hag. She... Yes, she contacted us. I think? Kelly was the one who answered, though. I think she said...

Actually. If you'd like, I can call her! I'm sure she'll remember better than me!"

Malia absentmindedly chews on her hand, switching periodically between the side of her thumb and her wrist. It's... Tasty enough, and vaguely calming, but also makes her feel rather hungry.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 pm
Profile WWW

"Uh, okay."

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 pm
Loose Canon

"Yes. It would be, good, to hear from her."

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Molly: "Okay! Hold on, let me get the zomcorder going-"

She reaches into a pile of parts and scraps, pulling out a small, limbless doll in a frilly dress, her eyelids sewn open in a permanent stare of horror. The tankgirl connects several wires to an electrical panel on her back, before flipping on a switch.

Molly: "Okay, let's see if she's awake-" AAAAAAAA IT BURNS LET ME SLEEP PLEASE WHY- *click*

Molly: "Whoops, sorry, forgot to check if she was muted. Ahem! And now... Set the display mode, connect, check if we have a stable channel... Done!"

A pair of flashlights emerge from the Doll's back, illuminating the room as she mindlessly turns to face you all. The projector on the wall begins displaying static, then a series of numbers, then finally a picture of a large, lavish room, which you recognise as Desuri's lounging space. A large, spider-like creature lies down on a luxurious bed, gently being groomed and hand-fed by a veritable army of maids.

Chiaki: "Who dares bother Overseeress Chiaki, Grand Imperatrix of the Factor- Oh. Oh! H-hi, Eigla! And, everyone else! H-how are you going?"

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 am
Profile WWW

"We've reached the rig after, quite a lot of trouble. Peggy is a puddle, I'm missing my arms, and Rosa -"

> Turn to Rosa, let her explain her, condition

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:23 am
Loose Canon

"I turned into a giant monster in some fights, but then I hatched an egg with a more human body again. Now I'm linked to the giant monster body. It is very odd."

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 am
Profile WWW

"I tried to send letters back to the factory after we left the tunnels and resolved a local conflict with a nearby village and a plant creature. Did you ever get them?"

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 am

Chiaki: "Oh dear. I, hope everything else is okay.

Letters - you mean, the plantman, right? He arrived in quite a sorry state. We're keeping him in the rooftop garden, at least until he's healed.
I'm... Very glad you thought of writing to me. I'll send a convoy to the village in a few days, as soon as we've cleared the last few stragglers off the tunnel.

Have you fought the meatblob? It thankfully went through the factory without causing much damage, but its speed made me worry for you."

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:34 am
Profile WWW

"Luckily we were able to escape in time with the truck. The village should have evacuated as well. The sisters estimate that the meatblob will take two days at most to reach us, though, so we're going to be in a rough spot pretty soon.

By stragglers in the tunnels, do you mean creatures that budded from the meatblob? Please thoroughly burn any remnants of the meatblob, else they may grow and we'll have even more meatblobs running around."

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:46 am

EVENTS:

Chiaki: "Yes. Even though it didn't pay much mind to the facility, large amounts of the thing sloughed off, and are causing some trouble in the lower levels. I'm having Desuri-

Oh! Hold on a moment, please! Dessert is here!"

For a couple awkward minutes, you watch Chiaki be fed dozens of multicolored cupcakes, while maids massage her shoulders and stomach. In the end, she brushes a drop of cream off her dark silk dress, and sighs contently.

Chiaki: "Ahem. Anyways! I'm having Desuri lead a couple flamethrower teams down in the fungus caverns, just to mop up the last remnants. It shouldn't be a problem at all, so don't worry!"

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Profile WWW

"I'll stop worrying once this is all over.

How is Desuri? It sounds like she's not a head in a bucket anymore. Is she, cooperative?"

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 am

Chiaki: "Surprisingly so. Took only a few hours of torture to break her. That, and the explosive collar. I imagine she's finally realised she's lost.

At any rate, she cares about the factory more than anything else. As long as I keep her under watch and on a short leash, she's pretty good at keeping things running smoothly.

If you want, I can transfer the call to her! She shouldn't be too busy right now."

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 am
Profile WWW

"If you could, thank you."

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 298  Next