View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
"Very rich, very fleshy. Excellent."

>Continue to eat, but do maintain the shield of pain.

Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:36 am

> Glare at Desuri.

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Do not eat. Be prepared to Crawling Flesh and attack if something happens.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 am

EVENTS:

Klimt breathes deeply between bites, thinking of those he has to protect. He's not going mad. At least not yet.

Rosa slaps herself with her tail, almost choking on the slab of pork she'd been eating. She manages to slow down enough to relay some information to Eigla, even if it's not much.

Curie continues to hold on, though it's plain to see she's suffering for it. She seems on the verge of tears whenever she refuses something.

Emilia shyly approaches, sitting down next to Klimt and tentatively taking a bite off a pie. She lets out a muffled yelp of pleasure, but doesn't seem to give in to the food.

Désirée's dark sillhouette cocks her head at Eigla.

Désirée: "You're the odd one out, ma cherie. I'm afraid that won't help Peggy's case~"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 am
Profile WWW

> Eat.

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 am
Loose Canon

"Just eat. It tastes dangerous, unnaturally good. But eat. We need to get Peggy."
> If Eigla attacks, bolt-bunk her to knock her back and prevent the attack.
"Don't. Mess this. Up.
Won't leave. Without everyone."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:09 am
Profile WWW

"I'll eat what's necessary... don't take away my chance! The rest of you can just go, if you want."

>Keep going, turn up the tendrils. Focus on the pain, which is the only thing that is real.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:12 am

EVENTS:

Eigla grits her teeth, then starts eating. She feels the strange influence of Flesh, moreso than in the other meals. It takes almost all of her strength to not give in, but she manages. Looking around, she sees the others are also powering through, despite all odds.

Dinner is done. Emilia lets out a burp, unzipping the edges of her suit. Everyone feels varying degrees of discomfort, but they're still themselves. For now.

Désirée looks displeased. She shrugs, getting on her feet and turning her back to the group.

Désirée: "...Well. It's a deal. Follow me to the elevator."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:44 am
Profile WWW

> Follow.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 am
Loose Canon

CaveCricket48 wrote:
> Follow.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:57 am
Profile WWW

>Go with them.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:05 am

EVENTS:

Everyone piles into the elevator, which lurches as it starts moving due to the added weight. Several floors down, you realise you're back in the medical wing.

The autodocs work tirelessly, even the dead of night. The factory never sleeps, it seems. Désirée directs you through rows of doors and airlocks, and you notice the floor and walls seem grimier as you go. You're approaching the "working" end of the compound, it seems.

The lights flicker on, and you realise you're in a large corridor, surrounded by equally oversized metal doors. Some are open, revealing strange machinery, lone zombies sitting on metal cells, or autodocs operating on bizarre amalgams of flesh. Looking back, you see a group of masked, armed zombies is watching you from afar.

Désirée: "This is where I keep my most recent experiments. The unstable ones, you see, who have yet to adapt to the conditions in the rest of the factory."

You enter one final door.

Désirée: "Say hello to your friends, Peggy~"

A gigantic mass of Flesh, 20 feet tall or so, occupies half of the room, surrounded by improvised catwalks and connected to a myriad pipes. Hundreds, no, THOUSAND of arms of all shapes and sizes grow on its surface, and uncountable more swim under its sickly, semitransparent skin. Every few moments, an undead labourer cuts one of the thing's limbs, placing it in a conveyor belt, and two more immediately begin growing in its place. The arms on the blob's underside are stunted and deformed, having been crushed by its sheer weight, while the ones on top look thicker and stronger, being the most immediate targets of the harvesters.

Désirée: "She's quite unique, you see. Not just any undead has infinite regeneration, much less of a specific part. Unending spare arms for my whole workforce, as long as she's kept fed and safe.

Marvelous, isn't it?"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:15 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"P...Peggy?"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 am
Profile WWW

"I guess she makes a good farm-hand. Or, is that a hand-farm?"

> Badumtish. Try not to smirk at my own joke.

"Can we uh, get the thinking part of her back. We don't really need the, entire mass."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:20 am

Désirée: "Oh Rosa, I'm afraid she can't answer you right now. Too busy having several gallons of meat slurry pumped into her every second~

She notices Eigla's smirk, and pauses.

Désirée: "...My, my. I thought you'd be more bothered by this. Aren't you the one who was all about the wellbeing of her companions?~"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 am
Profile WWW

>Coldly, firmly:

"She must be freed from this mass, and her body restored."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 298  Next