View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
> Ignore Desuri's talking for now. Locate a map!

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 am

>Finish the fight!

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 am
Loose Canon

"Agreed. Seperate or not, it is still Peggy. Unfortunately.

Emilia, cheer up. Peggy is significantly more... striking, now, but I think your body type is more Klimt's ideal regardless. Much closer to the 'normal' he tries so hard to maintain. With Peggy it is impossible to not notice her body at all times. With you, it is much simpler to integrate yourself into his normality.
Ganbatte."
> Headpats for Emilia. Conversation check.
"I may, h-have Eigla, but I would still prefer you to be happy.

Curie, what do you mean by having a body like that would make it difficult to perform your functions?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla looks around the vehicle bay for a map, but finds none. In a way, it makes sense. She doubts any of Désirée's workers would be smart enough to interpret one. There should be SOME sort of terrain guide around, though, somewhere. But - where would it be kept?

Emilia pouts.

Emilia: "I, want to believe you're right. But- Even when she was a head, he said things about love. And- never letting her go. And-
I, I don't dislike her. I don't need to be Master's only, s-servant. But... The things he does to her, I wish he'd do to me.

And. The things you do to Eigla, I'd like you to do to me, too."

*blush*

Meanwhile, Klimt deploys his final assault, decimating Peggy's resistance with a deep charge into enemy territory. Her kingdom falls, white flag waving in the wind.

Peggy: "Oh, wow... This was- I still think, it's very icky. But- With you? I, I kinda like it. A lot. I love you, Klimt. I want to be your...
~waifu~
for
~laifu~"

She smiles, stil incredibly and unusually giddy. She's... Taking the situation a lot better than he'd imagined.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 am
Profile WWW

> To Desuri -

"Got a map somewhere?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 am
Loose Canon

"Um. That's.
Difficult.
That sort of, a-affection, Eigla would not be happy if I shared. A-and, if it were to be f-fair, then it would mean Eigla would s-share her affection, as well. And I am not ok with that.
So. It is, difficult.
Hm."
> Sit down, sit Emilia down in lap and have her lean back, stroke through her hair. I'd forgotten I enjoyed this activity.
"This much is, acceptable."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 am
Profile WWW

- You and Emilia both... -

"Your new form, everything up to your standards?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 am

EVENTS:

Désirée looks up from her bucket.

Désirée: "Oh. So, I'm still of use to you. Fair enough. If I don't answer, you'll torture me until I do. So.

My quarters. There's a computer, there. It controls the factory, and the area around it. I'd rather you have it, than see it fall to ruins, uncontrolled. As much as I may hate you."

Emilia PURRS LOUDLY. Very loudly. Extremely loudly, in fact. Curie and Chiaki look at Rosa with some curiosity as she pets the noisy banshee.

Emilia: "Mmmmyah~ I love you, Rosa..."

Peggy grins from ear to ear.

Peggy: "Up to, above and beyond! This is amazing! I, I can't remember the last time I felt this- this confident, and attractive, and complete, and ALIVE! Here, check this out!"

*honk honk squish*

Peggy: "Isn't it amazing? So, warm, and spotless, and soft, and-"

She hugs and kisses him madly, humming a cheerful song. It's... The first time Klimt remembers hearing music, or something close to it, ever since the End.

Perhaps... It was worth it, after all?

Also, who is purring as loud as a jackhammer out there? It's, kinda distracting.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 am
Profile WWW

"After all you'd been through, you needed it.

Let's go check on the others."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am

> To Desuri's quarters! Locate map. Inspect the information and controls on the computer, but don't screw with anything.

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am
Loose Canon

"Um. Hm. Unexpected purring.
I am... fond? Of you, Emilia. I will not go any further than that."
> Pet different areas, do they make different pitches? Can I play Emilia like an instrument?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:54 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla takes the elevator all the way up, even higher than the office.

Desiree's room is... Large. Oversized furniture, lavish decoration, a bathroom that you could host a party in. A few maids stay here and there, either awaiting orders, or serving as animated side tables and decorations. The predominant element is glass, either from the great windows overlooking the wasteland, or from the transparent floor, revealing the huge brainmass below.

By a huge, comfy divan with a built-in keyboard and Pattern Interface, there is a large computer terminal, connected to both holo-screens and the more common green-tinted CRTs. Some show graphs and numbers, others depict the movement of undead across the facility, a few are dedicated to security cameras. The interior of your rooms, including the bathrooms, is clearly depicted. Someone WAS watching from behind the mirror, after all.

Desiree: "Press V to start voice recognition mode, ask for the long-range area map. Don't worry, it won't selfdestruct."

Meanwhile, Rosa experiments with purring techniques. Indeed, moving her hands around does elicit different responses. Emilia is almost a boombox, with how many sounds one could make with her. Pleased chirping, whistling, ooohs and aaahs, all kinds of onomatopoea.

Just as Klimt and Peggy walk in, hand in hand, she tries a new spot.

Emilia: "AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAhn~"

The awkward silence is so thick you could use it as a wall.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:10 am
Profile WWW

> Press V.

"Long range area map."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 am
Loose Canon

"...I will remember that spot in the future."
> To avoid it, obviously.
"Hello Peggy."

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:17 am
Profile WWW

"Well.

Where is Eigla?"

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 298  Next