View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
> Nom. Offer some to Malia.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:22 am

"Emilia! Come down. We should think about going to track down our friends. Hopefully they will have found supplies or something."

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:36 am

> Hesitantly take offered food, eat in one bite.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Carefully.
Slowly.
Continue to eat.
Like a person.
Not like a... a beast.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla munches on one of the trout filets, while offering another to Malia. The redhaired girl hesitantly hold it in her hands, then-

NOM

Wait, what was that? Eigla is pretty sure she just blinked, and suddenly the fish was... Gone? Did Malia eat it? But- She didn't move at all!

Malia lets out a short, satisfied hiccup. Quite a tasty snack!

Rosa, on the other hand, keeps trying and failing to mind her table manners. At least she's not using her jaws anymore, but the rate at which she's shoving meat and bones into her mouth is nothing short of prodigious. She feels her skin detach from her body wall to make up space for the new layers of tissue growing underneath, and her gills grow longer and more pronounced as her spine lengthens, pink flesh showing through the stretch marks on her back.

At least, Eigla is as weird as she is, and, Malia, doesn't matter all that much. If Klimt saw her like that, thought...

She continues eating to try and and drown out the thoughts. It's pretty good comfort food, for a postapocalyptic mutant slugfish-thing, and something in the back of her mind keeps telling her how enjoyable it is, to consume and become one with her quarry - Not a single piece of gristle would she waste. Such is the way of the hunter. Right?

Meanwhile, Emilia expertly hops down from the top of the truck, landing in front of Klimt.

Emilia: "Very well, Klimt. I will accompany you, there's no telling what sort of dangers lie in the coast. I saw the others head for the top of the wall, then climb down - We might yet catch them, if we keep a brisk pace."

Peggy: "Alright! So! The three of you go on ahead, I'll make sure no one messes with the truck. Be back soon, though, I'd rather you not walk back during the night! Good luck, friends!"

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> No no no no no no no stop stop stop stop cease desist
Just stop eating.
I don't want to be hungry anymore.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Profile WWW

"Emilia, I like this go-getter attitude. Yes, I believe we can catch them.

Peggy, the prospect of splitting the party disturbs me. You also need to eat. What will be the harm of leaving the truck unattended briefly? None of the dead in the area are probably even aware of what it is.

You should come along."

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 am

> Sense Rosa is in DISTRESS with her SHARKness. Voice Effect + Hug!

"Rosa, you're not a shark! You're still a girl!"

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 am

EVENTS:

Rosa feels tears streaming from her eyes as she continues to gorge herself. She can't remember ever feeling this full, and bloated. Even at the factory, most of what she ate was Flesh, so she passed it right through. Now, though - Every gram, every calorie was flowing straight into her. She can feel morsels of meat getting stuck on her throat, and has to force them down with her hands, bodily pushing her humungous meal through her digestive system, making her guts convulse in pain and pleasure.

Just a little more, now - Only a few more chunks of tail left, and she can be done. She swallows her saliva, then bites hard into the juicy muscle-

RIP!

Oh no. Oh no no no no-

RIIIIIIIIIIIP

A small tear appears just under her navel, then slowly begins to climb upwards. Her skin finally gives out under the massive pressure underneath, opening up in a series of diamond-shaped holes. Her initial relief at no longer being constricted by her straitjacket-like hide is quickly replaced with horror and disgust as the main tear splits her torso's outer layer lengthwise, revealing the true, bare state of her body: A bloated, bloody, near-spherical mass of squirming intestines and oily muscles. She tries to cover herself up with her hands, but it's a futile exercise.

Eigla notices what's happened, and looks at her.

no no no don't look DON'T LOOK

The shieldmaiden gets up, slowly walking towards her Sword.

stay away STAY AWAY I AM DISGUSTING I AM A MONSTER

Eigla lovingly hugs Rosa's distended innards, gently rubbing her face against the unpleasant mess, being barely tall enough to reach her waist.

Eigla: "Rosa, you're not a shark! You're still a girl!"

...Well. That's, better than expected.

Meanwhile, Peggy opens her mouth to reply, then pauses. Emilia merely nods.

Peggy: "S-Still! There's, zombies out there, and maybe bandits too! What would we do if we lost our only means of transportation? There's still a long way out until the Rig, isn't it?"

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"...
I'm a nightmare...
*sniff*"

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:49 am
Profile WWW

"You're not a nightmare! It's just an injury, you can heal. Remember Klimt, when he turned into a giant ball of spaghetti? We fixed him! You fixed him! You're stronger than the shark, Rosa! It might take a while, but we'll fix you too."

> Vines and Arm to Support! Apply Eigla hugs.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 am
Loose Canon

"I, I AM a nightmare! It's not the injury, I don't care about the injury, I've been hurt worse before...
Klimt wasn't corrupted, he just lost control... he could change at will... what can I do? I can't control this, it's not some power, it's a horrible taint that's spread into every part of me and I can't get it out, no matter how much I were to cut or tear or flay...
And, I can't even keep these disgusting impulses under control... it, it made me eat, and eat, and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat. I wanted to stop. I tried to stop so hard. It didn't work.
It was stronger than me.

I'm so scared, Eigla. What if it keeps getting stronger."

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 am
Profile WWW

"I'd be even more livid if you stayed behind, got ambushed by bandits and the truck got taken in the same go. Let's move. It's important that we keep in touch with the other girls."

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:28 am

"Well if if don't think you're strong enough, I'll just have to help you out!"

> Remove Rosa's Foot and Legs, and mine. Install my removed parts on to Rosa.

Chuck Rosa's parts into her digestive tract or something, so it remains a part of her, somehow.

Arms and Vines to support.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:00 am

> Slowly back away. Look for Klimt maybe.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 298  Next