View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
>Sever Peggy from her ♥♥♥♥ up body - spine and head. We can fix her later. This ♥♥♥♥♥ pays, soon.

"I can't see you die."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:23 am

"If you don't care about the meatblob, coming to chase us - why wouldn't you be satisfied with each of us just giving you a limb? We regrew Rosa from a foot after a, uh, incident, with less technology than you have here."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:25 am
Loose Canon

"This will hurt."
> Help bolt-bunk her out. ROSA-SURGERY.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:26 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Désirée's expression suddenly changes, softening and saddening for a moment.

Désirée: "Don't you think that would be- Unimaginably cruel? Our Pattern is contained within our entire bodies, to a degree. That is the true curse of undeath. Would you truly leave an entire, fully conscious copy of yourself behind, defenseless with nowhere to go? Trapped in a cramped, slowly rotting prison of flesh? And - worse of all - knowing it was not some disaster or enemy that caused, but simply yourself, ignorant of what you were severing?

Would you really leave another Eigla to suffer so, knowing that her only fault was being unlucky enough to be on the wrong side of a cut? A coin flip, one remains, one goes?"

Peggy screams in agony as Klimt and Rosa begin cutting around her head, revealing her spine seems to have grown into a multi-pronged mesh, attaching itself firmly to the blob. With no other choice, Rosa unsheathes the pile bunker from her tail, and strikes at the base of Peggy's deformed neck.

CRUNCH

The head falls down onto the floor with a sickening sound, landing amid the pool of blood and vomit. Peggy's pleading and crying grows silent.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 am
Profile WWW

>Get down to check on the condition of the head!

"If we ♥♥♥♥ this up..."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 am

> Draw Rosa II, cut off one of my feet, toss to Desuri.

"Knock yourself out with that bed or whatever."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 am

EVENTS:

Klimt jumps after the head, lifting it carefully off the floor. Peggy now has an ugly bruise on her forehead, but seems otherwise okay. As okay as a severed head can be, at least. She cries in his hands and silently mouths a 'thank you', before closing her eyes in trauma-induced shock.

Désirée holds the foot for a few moments, before handing it back to Eigla.

Désirée: "...I hate you. So much, right now. I- I would have already wrung your neck, if not for-

Just... Plug her back into your leg. You make me sick, you- Monster. You are just like-"

She breathes deeply, before gritting her teeth.

Désirée: "You, I'm not keeping. It won't change the past, but I'll see you gone. Forever."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 am
Profile WWW

>Return to Desiree, Eigla and others.

"We leave now for good."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am

"You're an odd one to start having moral qualms, considering the operation you have here."

> Snap my foot back on.

"The others would be willing to give you their own parts in exchange for an escape. Do you want them or not?"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 am

EVENTS:

Désirée: "...You know nothing of morals. Or suffering.

This is unusual. I tend to call in my troops first, just finish the job when the enemy is weak.

But now I'm itching to give you a piece of my mind.

You and me, Eigla. I won't even need a weapon for this."

She slides into a confident fighting pose, at odds with her unarmed and unarmored status.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 am
Profile WWW

>Seeing the situation develop... approach as rapidly as possible and just blast Desiree with every tentacle I can muster, while she's distracted by Eigla. For this opening assault, reserve up to four madness points to inflict maximum damage in minimum time.

Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 am

> Crawling Flesh.

Defend. I trust my comrades to do their part. I will do mine.

Regenerate any newly damaged part.

Spine all leftover AP.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 am
Loose Canon

> Boltbunk to neck. Decapitation plz.
Failing that, pistols.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 am
Profile WWW

BATTLE:

Eigla sets her Crawling Flesh free, blood-red goo flooding out from her Kimono's sleeves and hurtling towards Désirée. The giantess moves out of the way with preternatural speed, as if anticipating the mass's every movement!

Désirée: "That trick won't work on me twice, Honey! While you were busy stuffing your face, I studied the Flesh, and mastered it!

It shall not touch me."

Désirée jumps forwards and unleashes a barrage of punches upon Eigla, forcing the shieldmaiden to focus all her efforts on defense. Her shield buckles and cracks under the strain, but continues to protect her.

Klimt is angry. Discarding his uniform, he assumes tentacular shape and rushes forward. Désirée barely has time to respond as he madly swings his tendrils at her, barbed wire wrapping around her arms and legs. She twists most of it apart, however, taking little damage!

Désirée: "Stay out of this, boy! Guards! Get them!"

She doesn't see Rosa approaching, and the sharkgirl's powerful tail whip strikes her straight in the chest. Gallons of blood explode outwards, and Désirée's abs are forever destro-

Everyone pauses as Désirée's chest immediately reknits itself, muscles and tendons wrapping together like angry snakes. After a moment, only the bloodstain remains.

Désirée: "This body was made by the Master himself! You really think maggots like you can defeat it? I. Am. Perfect."

A group of masked guards rushes in, polearms aimed at Rosa. Eigla quickly jumps on the way, being pierced by a dozen blades, before breaking them off with a single flex of her rock-hard muscles.

The horror of the situation encroaches upon your minds. Everyone suffers 1 Madness!

Battle map:

[ ] - Tartarus
[] - Hades
[Eigla,Desuri,Klimt,Rosa,ZomguardX30] - Limbo
[] - Elysium
[ ] - Eden

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

>Three meat snakes on Desuri! And one AP for Steel Bones.

>Reserve the first AP derived from damage taken by Eigla for Happy Pills. If it doesn't get used, put it in a pool for additional snake strikes.

"Emilia! Call out on their frequency, fry the minds of her slaves, order them to disperse!"

Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 298  Next