View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

While Rosa lumbers over to the bathtub, Molly continues to work, opening up another zombie's ribcage and sewing the removed limbs to its organs. Almost immediately, the rosaflesh begins to spread.

The tub is... Filled with half formed, dismembered rosas. It's a bit disconcerting, seeing a dozen groaning, faintly moving corpses of herself, many still bearing features of the Dolls they were made from.

Molly: "I'm not sure they'll be very talkative at this point. I only let one become conscious by accident, and I had to use her lungs to grow the next generation."

Curie's faces seem confused, as they float around the surface of her brain. The tendrils continue to spread.

Curie: "I, I can only see tendrils. It's my immune system, I think it's treating you as an invader. I, I had never interfaced with anyone directly. I'm trying to isolate the damage. Please don't damage the brainmass!"

Harder said than done - many of the tentacles are already lashing out, spikes dangerously close to impaling him or Emilia.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"............
Molly. I am taking these with me.
You will not make any more copies of me.
Do you comprehend."
> Pick them up with my large arms.
Or, the tub entirely. Yes, smarter. And the one Molly has started as well.

Raise both hands in the air, fingers together. Bite off the tips with my big mouth.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

"We need to get out now and let this run its course. Emilia!"

>Attempt to extricate my feet and make myself mobile again, while prodding Emilia to get out.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 am

EVENTS:

After biting all of her fingertips off in one fell swoop (ow), Rosa pulls the bathub back, and moves to grab the body on the surgical table. Molly, however, places herself between them, gently pushing Megarosa's hand down with a manipulator. For the first time, you notice a... Lack of excitement in her voice, or perhaps a hint of annoyance.

Molly: "Excuse me. I'm sorry, but I've spent quite a bit of resources preparing that body."

Klimt pulls his other foot out of Curie, scrambling back along with Emilia. As soon as he's out, however, a large snakelike tentacle bursts forth from the brainmass, teeth bristling along its primitive maw.

Curie: "Uhm. Ah! I, I'm not managing to control it! Please be careful! Can someone, cut out that tentacle? It's... Resisting far too strongly!"

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:39 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"You may keep the body.
I am collecting me."
> Connect severed fingers to the chunks of Rosa flesh in the tub. I do not know the proper resolution, but before we reach it we must return to one.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:42 am
Profile WWW

> Defend/Protect/Meat Shield if Molly/other becomes violent and attacks Rosa. If Rosa becomes violent and is not being attacked, attempt to restrain with Vines.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 am

Molly: "The body, and the Pattern I've sewn into it. It's no longer you.

Please don't tell me you're following Desuri's mad code of honor. She's hopelessly antiquated."

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"I do not give a damn about what that french cherry tart thinks.
You had no right to copy me. I refuse to be divided and split, and cast into a thousand tiny personal hells.
They are me until they say otherwise. And since you have removed their ability to speak, I will speak for them."
> Connect.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 am
Profile WWW

Allow Molly to stop Rosa if it is limited to merely pushing/holding.

If blades or other machinery come into play, interrupt both parties in their action.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 am

EVENTS:

Rosa backs off for a moment, thrusting her wounded hands into the tub of gore, allowing her Pattern to mingle with what lies inside.

Darkness. Voices. A dozen voices, much like her own, though varying in pitch and volume.

Is she done yet?
Wait. Who? Who are you? Where am I?
I think it's another Rosa. Welcome to the Rosa pile!
No, no, look, it's - I think it's Rosa - THE Rosa. Are you Rosa?
Who's she to decide she's Rosa #1? I'm the one who should be the leader.
Shut up Rosa. Ahem. Rosa, hi! Is Molly done? Is New Rosa ready? It's hard to keep track of time in here.
You shut up, you're the only one who says you've talked to her. For all we know it was a big fat lie.
Well *I* chose to believe! She can help Rosa!
Ridiculous. The meatblob is going to eat us all anyways. What's even the point?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

I am the original that Molly first took a sample from.
Hm. You are all, much smaller, and purer, than I.
What, do you mean, help us?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:09 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

There is a pause, then a moment of unintelligible chatter as all the Rosas try to answer at once, then a loud series of "Hm" sounds.

I, I'm going to explain it, I think.
Not going to stop you, you're the one who said okay.

Hm. Ahem. So. We're uh, currently very weird, right Rosa? I mean, with the whole shark thing, and then turning into a giant of sorts, and then a sea monster? Wait, you're no longer that, you're... A battle tank? I think? Yeah. Hm.

Well- That's, not really Rosa, is it? I mean, the person we really are, who we're supposed to be. I don't think any of us are, really. Not since we were regrown from a leg, and left the old Main Rosa to die-
WAIT YOU'RE WRONG we haven't been Rosa since we used that damned mud king flesh to -
LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE ROSA SHUT UP. AHEM. Sorry. So, we're a mess. And chances are, we won't ever be fixed, right? But, Molly says she wants to make a Rosa without the whole monster part. And, I guess that'd be better for Rosa as a whole?

At least, I think Eigla deserves it. We've turned into something so disgusting... I'm embarrassed to be close to her. There could be a real Rosa once again. That's not so bad.

I mean - You, us - we've been treating this as if we're the main Rosa and Molly wants to copy us, but - What if WE are the imperfect copies, the dead ends? It would make more sense. We're broken, aren't we?

Hm.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:22 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

You are not wrong.
Eigla does not deserve a monster. I want to be better. To be, normal.
But if that is impossible for me, us, then what does that mean for me, us.
If we grow a correct Rosa. What happens to us. The monsters. The unneccessary. The discarded.
Stuck in our own hell, unable to be with Eigla and told to just, cope. Wandering in search of a purpose in our lie of a life.

I refuse to sentence any of us to that. Any of myself. If we will return to normal, we will do it together, as one.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 am
Profile WWW

I mean, but-
Hm.
I think she- Yes. I think she's trying to say, we're not even one anymore. We can't agree on anything.
I AGREE WITH THAT.
What if we can't? Get fixed? I don't want to live like this. Just leave me to rot somewhere.
I want to live though! I mean, we're technically dead BUT - I wanna continue! I've seen fun things!
...Oh sweet lord she's stupid. We've only seen horrors! There was nothing 'fun' about it! What difference does being pure or not make? We're all broken on the inside.

We don't know. At the very least - One Rosa will not be pure. Either us or the meatblob, one will kill the other. There will be no happy ending, no reconciliation. And if one is going to be discarded anyways...

Well let it not be *me*, then!
You're a selfish bastard, did you know that?
Better selfish than dead.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

Not wanting to die is selfish? Not wanting to die is the standard state of being.

And there has been fun. Do not lie. The months at Mary's cabin. Seeing snow. Eigla.
It was tinged with horrors. That is the world we live in. But do not lie to me, to yourself. There have been things worth living for.

And yes, the meatblob is... inevitable. But, I have trouble believing it is still Rosa. Its behavior is, errant.
Hm. On that note.
You are all, strange. You do not, speak like me. You certainly do not think like me. Why is that? I am sure that my original personality has been, compromised, from the stasis, and it has been repairing, or, regrowing, over time.
But you are, drastically different. It has only been hours since the samples were taken.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 298  Next