View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:02 pm



Reply to topic  [ 4334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 289  Next
 Nechronica 
Author Message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________________________
Klimt tries to throw up, then discovers it's hard to do so without a stomach. Looking at his destroyed organ, he realises it was empty anyways. No big loss!

Klimt: "...is this how things are going to be?"

Rosa: "Yes. Put your guts back in, we shouldn't delay."

Eigla tries her best to look confident.
Eigla: "You might be fine."
D10 roll: 4, Failure.

Klimt thinks he's not quite fine, thank you very much. The ragged hole in his torso feels positively terrible.

Klimt: "I, I just, I need a little more..."

He looks for Flesh lying on the floor, but only finds small giblets. Taking ahold of the wandering legs, he quickly rips them into their constituent pieces.

Malnourished, sinewy muscle, metal-reinforced tendons, and more of the dark red blood that now coats the entire area. Barely enough for a snack. He feels himself salivating, despite knowing it would be a doubly futile endeavour. Not only does he lack a way to digest it, but the dead can't eat the dead.

Well, strictly speaking, they can - for sport, but not nourishment. Except those... Heretics. Absorbers of Flesh.


________________________________________


Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3783
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Useless!"

>Now that we're outside, get looking around. Where has that squadron of Ghouls gone?


Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10430
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Make sure I grab the Flesh if no one else did.

Stand beside/follow Rosa, look around.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:57 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Follow Klimt. If he engages the enemy, start shooting again. If not, then good.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________________________
Klimt: "Useless!"

Dropping the ruined limbs, he looks around for the rest of the ghouls. They are no longer in sight, but there seems to be a reasonably clear path in the direction they went. There's a faded arrow stenciled on the concrete floor, along with the letters "DECONT".

After putting the 0.25 Flesh inside her coffin for safekeeping, Eigla moves close to Rosa, scanning the environment for threats. Just crates, crates as far as the eye can see. Some open, some closed. Most seem to be full of the same glass and metal pods you'd seen before, though some have deteriorating cardboard boxes instead. A few still lie on large flatbed trucks, as if they were never properly unloaded.

________________________________________


Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Try opening one of the pods with other girls in them.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica

Name: Rosa
(TorrentHKU)

____________________

You walk back into the crate you'd awoken in. There are some... Fifty, maybe seventy pods in it. They all contain a vaguely humanoid figure, but you can't discern much else.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of control panel, or manual latches on any of the pods. You'd have to break the glass door to open them.

What will you do?
____________________


Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Kick the glass. Safer than shooting it.
Actually, step back and let Eigla open it. Pistols at the ready.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10430
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Wait, I'll break it."

> Don't let Rosa put herself in potential danger! After she moves out of the way,
smash through the pod's glass myself while trying to minimize damage to the occupant.


Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________________________
Rosa moves to try and open one of the pods, but Eigla blocks her path.

Eigla: "Wait, I'll break it."

Closing her hand into a fist, she begins punching the base of the pod's door. One, two, three, four, fives times she smashes her hand onto the reinforced glass, breaking open a small hole. Using it as a leverage point, she grabs the metal frame and bends it upwards until the lock gives, then swings the door fully open.

As the oil inside drains and sizzles, you see the occupant is a young girl with pale skin and paler hair, seemingly asleep. She's lanky and tall, though the black straightjacket she's wearing masks her features. Her mouth is covered with a metal muzzle, though it would be simple enough to remove.

________________________________________


Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10430
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Rosa, Klimt, and I were not fitted with muzzles. It is safe to assume that this girl's threat potential is related to this muzzle.

Leave the muzzle on. Grab the girl by the shoulders and gently shake her. Shake her more violently if she doesn't seem to wake up.


Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Keep pistols at the ready.


Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4499
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:
________________________________________
Rosa keeps her pistols trained on the girl, while Eigla gently shakes her. No response.

Eigla shakes her again, this time more forcefully, and you hear a slight clicking sound as a small bundle of tubes and wires disconnects from the base of her neck, separating her from the pod.

The girl's eyes immediately open. Unfocused at first, they soon contract and dart around the room panickedly. She tries to move, but is restrained by her straitjacket, and only manages to shake around in Eigla's arms.
From the shrill hissing coming from her muzzle, you realise she's futilely trying to scream through gagged teeth.

________________________________________


Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10430
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Hm.

> Conversation Check her.

"Stop screaming."

Voice Effect if that fails.

"You're okay."

> Do NOT remove muzzle. Do NOT remove straight jacket. Prevent my allies from attempting to remove them. Prevent the girl from trying to remove them somehow if she tries.


Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3783
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
>Conversation check!

"We are not mindless! We can help you and take you to safety."


Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 289  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.033s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]