View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 4448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297  Next
 Nechronica 
Author Message
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Cock head.
Hm.
Other way.
Hmmm.
No, not ringing a bell.

"Who are you?"


Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11587
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Stand by for response.


Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Can we even stop it?"


Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3850
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"I don't think there's anything on Earth that can stop that thing but the Master and the blob itself. At minimum, we need to get to the rig and take everything useful that's not bolted down."


Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4936
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

The woman flicks her hair backwards in a slightly over-dramatic fashion, then sits down on an old motorcycle that seems to have appeared out of thin air. A large sidecar materilizes beside her, and she points toward it with her head.

Woman: "Hmph. I thought you'd at least remember my face, after carrying me on your back for so long.
Get in, we'll talk on the way."


_________________________________


Sally gawks at the giant's footprints for a few moments, then grits her teeth to the point that a few crack.

Sally: "AAAAAAAA CURSES. Load the wounded in the walker and move it inland! Everyone who can walk, get back to the rig!"

She starts trundling back, spouting a torrent of expletives.


Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Hm.
Well. The alternative is walking.
Alright, get in. Make room for Eigla on lap, unless there are sufficient seats.


Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11587
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> ROSA LAP


Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3850
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
>Get any wounded Savants I can find back onto the walker, using snakes as necessary to assist dragging them around/hoisting them, then make a beeline for the Rig on foot.


Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Assist Klimt.


Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4936
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

Rosa enters the sidecar, sitting in one of three available seats, while Pierre takes another. Eigla elects to seat herself on her Sword's lap, sighing in contentment as she sinks in the mud sphere up to her navel. Almost immediately, the vehicle breaks into a wheelie, speeding down the melting road at a completely unreasonable pace.

After a couple of minutes, the path becomes a downward slope, and the deafening drone of the engine quiets down enough to allow semi-intelligible conversation.


???: "I'm Anne. Anne-Marie, if we're being formal. After you got me eaten by your overgrown sister, I was lucky enough to come across the old man. He's been doing some exploring, you see."


Pierre: "Yes. As I said before, this place reminds me of somewhere. And, if my intuition is right, there should be a way to stop it. Maybe it was providence that made things turn out this way."

Anne: "Which is why I'm giving you all a ride. I have no love for the Rig or the three-headed beast in charge of it, but can't stand to see these beaches sullied by yet another massacre. If I have one last chance to act for myself and stop this abomination... Eh. There are worse deaths."


______________________________________________________________________________


Klimt and Malia help the wounded into the walker, for once using their meatsnakes for non-destructive purposes. As the spindly vehicle begins to disappear in the mists, they turn their attention to Sally's form, still slowly waddling through the muddy terrain, closely followed by the few remaining combat worthy Dolls.

Sally: "Oof. Phew Cough. Thrice-damned Ironclad, I'm made for bursts of speed, not bloody marathons! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Ye, ye go on ahead. I'll be right there."


The surviving sailors don't seem too keen on leading the charge, however.


Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11587
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> This all seems rather strange, but keep listening, and look around.


Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:23 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
"Yes. Death or victory.
So. You are, my coffin?"


Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
> Sigh. Start moving towards the rig.


Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:13 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3850
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
>Can I help Sally along? Use my snakes to balance her as she trudges through the mud?

"We're prioritizing the Rig, right?"


Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4936
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

Anne raises an eyebrow.

Anne: "Your what?

No, I'm the motorbike."



Meanwhile, Eigla scans the surrounding area. The road is now an almost vertical incline, descending vertiginously into the unknowable abyss. The walls are lined with the skeletons of gutted skyscrapers, and torrents of muddy saltwater disgorge themselves upon the void, filling the air with and unpleasant mist.

She finds it hard to believe all this would fit inside Gigarosa's body, however huge the creature may be.

___________________


Klimt wraps his tentacles around Sally's debris-covered body, trying to help pull her along the muddy path. She blushes and pauses for a moment, but accepts the contact

Sally: "Of bloody course we are! It's my home yer talkin' abaot! We'll die for the Rig if needs be, ye included!

Without it, there'd be... Nothing."


Despite his best efforts, however, Sally's adhered armor is too bulky and unwieldy. Malia, who's moving ahead, begins to quickly open the distance between them.


Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TorrentHKU


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.021s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]