View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 AMverse - Beta 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
"I concur with the residential district... as weak as they might seem, the kobolds are not necessarily stupid and we will probably be overwhelmingly outnumbered."


Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:35 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
"No point in splitting up, strength in numbers after all."


Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1470
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Start walking towards the residential district.


Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:10 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Get moving along with the other man.

"They call me Novikov. And you?"


Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
> Also go. Let the melee fighters take point.
"I'm Keltzin. I shoot fire and wind."


Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
"I go by Sbaitso."
>Take the mid-line, in front of the casters, but behind the melee fighters.


Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4253
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
"Well. I suppose one must make concessions every so often."

>Go along with the others, backline.


Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10057
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
The humans enter a formation and advance towards the residential section of the city. It's surrounded by a wall, but they locate a breach and enter.

Immediately, they see two kobolds in sight, which turn to them and loudly bark. Other barks can be heard in the distance.

Map:

Enemies:

Timeline

The humans should be able to get to the potion shop by heading to the north-east, but they're going to have to fight their way there.


Players, action up to or past time 5.0


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1470
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Charge past Kobalt E1 and impale the one behind him


Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
> Move up 2, and Wind E1 to stun.


Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Ready Shield, Fire blast at E1.


Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Up one, left one, left one, if E1 is in range crush it with the 2H hammer.


Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4253
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>Move 3 up!


Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10057
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
Map:

Enemies:

Timeline

Players, action up to around time 10


Valkov rushes ahead of the group, slipping behind the first Kobold and engaging the second one in melee combat. The two exchange blows, Valkov landing two hits while the Kobold lands one, and a second strike that harmlessly bounces off of Valkov's shield.

Sbaitso chucks a fireball at the first Kobold and it evades, but it doesn't see Keltzin's wind shot following up. The Kobold takes a heavy blow and is staggered, allowing Sbaitso to launch another fireball and landing it, inflicting heavy burns.

Meanwhile, the other party members move up, eager to join in on the action, while the barking in the distance signals that the other kobolds in the area are moving in.


Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:43 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: AMverse - Beta
>North 1, then Fireballs at E1 until it is dead.
>If there are left over time units, head north east.


Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:51 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]