View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:39 am



Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
 The Light Will Guide Us 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2843
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Pop out from around the corner and toss the death vile at the vandalizing villain.


Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> .....Lord have mercy, the captain's already rubbing off on me. I almost skewered her.
Sheath sword and chill out. Heresy is not around every corner.


Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> Stand by quietly.


Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
Roll 0014



~~~

563-05-12
Late Afternoon

~~~

The Captain lets out a chuckle.

Sei: "Hah. Keep the hat on, lady. There's been sightings of a witch in a longcoat around these parts, don't want to confuse us poor Hunters.

Speaking of that - You seen anything unusual? A detective ought to have powerful observation skills, eh?"



Charlotte: ”Yes. I s’pose I’ll start with why I’m here.

My client has suspicions that heretics are searching for, or experimenting with alchemical weaponry. Toxic fumes, quick-spreading fires, powerful explosions. After some investigation and a lot of stalking, I believe that there is a woman attempting to perfect some explosive mixture, and a band of witches trying to hunt her down.

The witches all appear to have the Curse on their hands, and use gloves to conceal the mark. I saw one such suspect in this town, but unfortunately lost track of them a while back.”



~~~
________________________________________
Langley Verwelume (TorrentHKU)
a pasH of peaceful days

You sheath your sword and calm down - heresy is not around every corner, and not everyone needs a length of steel as a means of atonement.


________________________________________
Sei (Areku)
accordant and pure
lis le s m soul

~


________________________________________
Gabriel (CrazyMLC)
still is my hand
Solis uid m a h

~


________________________________________
Maxim Kapitanovich (TheKebbit)
my mind is at Aeace

"I'll take it. A fine day to you."

You hand over your haul, and the trader gives you 15 pence.

Fish Trader: ”Good day.”

You decide to head back to the medicine woman’s hideout - perhaps she has other interesting concoctions, or if she needs any ingredients you could procure.

Walking down the forest path, you reach the small collection of cabins once again.

Diamond is standing outside one of the cabins, looking at another. From your position, you can see the cabin she’s glaring at has the door opened, and a figure is erratically moving about inside.


________________________________________
Kanas Cole (Amazigh)
a past of Ieaceful dayD

~


________________________________________
Diamond Zeal (Mackerel)
a Aast of peacefRl days

You loudly kick open your cabin’s door and step out.

Quickly spotting a man peeking out of another cabin doorway, you hurl the flask of Deathdew Essence at him, landing a direct hit to his chest and splattering him with glass fragments and vile chemicals.

He curses loudly and retreats back into the cabin, now out of sight.

On the forest path, you see Maxim walking towards your small village of cabins, though he stops to look at the cabin where the vandal is hiding.


Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:57 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Hrm? I saw a man acting a bit suspicious earlier. Brushed it off at the time, but he did have on thick leather gloves, with nothing else to go with them like a craftsman might."


Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:29 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Call out.

"Diamond? What the hell is this?"

>Get closer and draw my belt knife. If it's a commotion we're having, I'm more than ready.


Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2843
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Some punk thought I wasn't home and decided to rummage through my stuff. I tossed some vile stuff at whoever it was though. Ugh, I was just about to settle down too."

>Check the area where the vandal was searching around and grab another Death vile.


Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Well, it seems that our goals align. Would you want to work together, Charlotte?"

> Ward the rest of my nearby allies while I wait for her response.


Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"I'll drag him out of the shack."


Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Noogie Langley.

"And you didn't stop him or tell me? Suspicious people are almost ALWAYS heretics!"


Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:50 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Ow- stoppit- dammit-"
> ESCAPE.
"Guh.
Well, what about THIS suspicious person? She's not a heretic."


Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:52 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"I mean, she COULD have been! That's why priest-guy, being a good Hunter, brought her to us!"


Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10486
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
Roll 0015



~~~

563-05-12
Late Afternoon

~~~

Langley: "Hrm? I saw a man acting a bit suspicious earlier. Brushed it off at the time, but he did have on thick leather gloves, with nothing else to go with them like a craftsman might."

The Captain suddenly grabs Langley and begins giving the fencer a noogie.

Sei: "And you didn't stop him or tell me? Suspicious people are almost ALWAYS heretics!"

Langley: "Ow- stoppit- dammit-"

Langley squirms her way out of the Captain’s grasp before backing up a safe distance.

Langley: "Guh.
Well, what about THIS suspicious person? She's not a heretic."


Sei: "I mean, she COULD have been! That's why priest-guy, being a good Hunter, brought her to us!"


Gabriel: "Well, it seems that our goals align. Would you want to work together, Charlotte?"

Charlotte: ”Sure! Many hands make for a lighter load. Where does your team plan to go from here? Any other leads besides the man with the gloves?”

~~~
________________________________________
Langley Verwelume (TorrentHKU)
a past of peaceful days
So s gi e me r ng

Despite the Captain just displaying an unprofessional level of physical contact, a sense of peace comes over you.

The troubles of your past seem like a hazy, forgotten memory.


________________________________________
Sei (Areku)
accordant and pure
lis le s m soul

~


________________________________________
Gabriel (CrazyMLC)
still is my hand
Solis uid m a h

~


________________________________________
Maxim Kapitanovich (TheKebbit)
my mind is at Aeace

"Diamond? What the hell is this?"

You step closer and draw your belt knife, looking around for any other potential threats.

Diamond: "Some punk thought I wasn't home and decided to rummage through my stuff. I tossed some vile stuff at whoever it was though. Ugh, I was just about to settle down too."

Diamond retreats back into her cabin, retrieving something, before exiting and carefully walking over to the one with the intruder.

"I'll drag him out of the shack."

You join Diamond, and the two of you peer into the cabin with the intruder.

He appears to be lying on the floor, spasms shaking his body.

________________________________________
Kanas Cole (Amazigh)
a past of peaceful days
o i g me stre gt

You feel a sense of peace coming over you, all the troubles of your past like a hazy, forgotten memory.


________________________________________
Diamond Zeal (Mackerel)
a Aast of peacefRl days

Maxim: "Diamond? What the hell is this?"

The fisherman steps closer, drawing his belt knife while looking around for any other potential threats.

"Some punk thought I wasn't home and decided to rummage through my stuff. I tossed some vile stuff at whoever it was though. Ugh, I was just about to settle down too."

You quickly grab your last vial of Death Dew Essence and then carefully head over to the shack with the vandal.

"I'll drag him out of the shack."

Maxim joins you, and the two of you peer through the entrance.

The vandal is lying on the floor, spasms shaking his body from the effects of the Death Dew. He probably isn’t going to last long.


Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Yes. Apparently, a suspicious woman in a long coat left town by boat a little while ago. She'd been spotted before collecting materials and setting up strange fires. Maybe she's this alchemist you spoke of?"


Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Step closer and attempt to roll the man onto his back with my boot.


Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]