View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 The Light Will Guide Us 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2866
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Order a rather strong drink while eyeballing my crudely made explosive.
"Tch. Getting a feeling I didn't need to travel with you all just to get a drink. "


Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Nod nod.

"Ah, so you WERE paying attention. Good job.

The rest of you - We have a target now. Let's get to knocking on their door."


Thu May 02, 2019 12:15 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> Ok well nevermind, she's already making moves. Guess we're going raiding.
Still get that drink though.


Fri May 10, 2019 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2866
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Follow the "raid" party while grabbing the drink as well


Tue May 28, 2019 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>follow


Fri May 31, 2019 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
Roll 0036



~~~

563-05-14
Afternoon

~~~

Maxim pulls the Captain aside, while Gabriel keeps watch for eavesdroppers.

Maxim: "I don't have much. But the merchants here gave word that someone in the worst quarter of town is buying good spring steel and taking in urchins. Doesn't make sense to be doing that kind of business here. I paid a visit. They've got a compound, a whole block turned into a workshop. Everything locked up like a prison, no one in or out - I don't know how they even sell their work."

Sei: "Ah, so you WERE paying attention. Good job.

The rest of you - We have a target now. Let's get to knocking on their door."


Diamond: "Tch. Getting a feeling I didn't need to travel with you all just to get a drink."

The Alchemist and Fencer quickly grab a drink from a nearby bar before following the team as they head off towards the run-down parts of town.



Maxim leads the team to the location - an entire group of buildings on a block merged into one behemoth of structure that stands four stories high, with improvised but sturdy walls and walkways closing the gaps.

All the doors and windows are closed, with no people in sight, but the sounds of metalworking can be heard in the air from the facility.

~~~


________________________________________
Langley Verwelume (TorrentHKU)
a past of peaceful days
So s gi e me s r n

~


________________________________________
Sei (Areku)
accordant and pure
lis le s m sou

~


________________________________________
Gabriel (CrazyMLC)
still is my hand
Solis uid m p a

~


________________________________________
Maxim Kapitanovich (TheKebbit)
my mind is at peace
Solis uard m i

~


________________________________________
Kanas Cole (Amazigh)
a past of peaceful days
o i g me stre g

~


________________________________________
Diamond Zeal (Mackerel)
a past of peaceful days
So i g ve m str n

~


Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:10 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"I think this is the urchin's specialty now."


Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:13 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1462
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
How'd you wanna do this boss, a bit noisy, or more quiet like?


Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2866
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"..What about a diversion? If they have any sort of ranged advantage, we should catch them off guard and get in close while we can. Fires usually scare laborers."


Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
”Thing is, we don’t know IF the heretics are in there or not. I love a pyre as much as everyone else, but it’s probably not a good move to jump straight to arson.

Let’s do this by the book. Find some gap in the walls to spy through, so we can get a reasonable head count. Then kick down the door and yell “INQUISITION, FREEZE” in unison while tackling down anyone we see.”


Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:45 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"What about me, and the other non-combatants, captain? We can't exactly help in a raid situation like that."


Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2866
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Fire's still a good idea.."


Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Fire's only a good idea if we don't care if they live or not. If we're sitting at the only exit, they'd all be trapped like rats. And either they stay there and burn to death, or take their chances rushing us.
Either way, more blood than we need.
Cap'n's idea is a bit... Too on the nose.

If they're keeping workers there, there are probably guards, probably by the door. I only have one sword."


Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2866
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"You know either way, if they're the same gang who ransacked my home, if there are more of them than us, we're going to have trouble."


Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:23 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Couldn't we infiltrate the building, gather evidence, and then make our decision? We hardly know anything about what's going on in this facility and we're already talking about burning it to the ground..."


Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.022s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]