View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Light Will Guide Us 
Author Message
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Ok, she's not gonna have much luck if this is how she gathers information.
>Leave Sei, see if I can find one of the local rat gangs, maybe they'll know something.


Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4250
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Hmmmmm. Won't have much luck with the general populace, it seems.

>This is a port town. Most convenient way to move around would be by boat. Let's go over to the docks and ask the same question to lolligagging sailors with too much time on their hands.


Last edited by Areku on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> The captain can interrogate him if she feels it.
It's a port city, so they may have gone by water. Let's find some nosy sailors.
Head to the docks.


Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> Approach whatever part of the church is appropriate and pray to Solis for the safety of this town.


Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3716
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Your healing mixture? Would you be willing to spare two bottles?"


Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2823
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Tilt head at Max.

"We'd need to get some more ingredients if you wanted two. One I can make you now, but why don't you sell the fish caught for some extra coin and you'll have your second potion?"


Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:57 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3716
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"I would have thought you were stocked better than that. I'm not interested in paying in coin for a second, but we could split the fish."


Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
Posts: 2823
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Ahahaha, I haven't even the coin for a boat riddled with holes, I give you my savior salve for personal use, and yet you bleed me. You're a blood sucking kind of cute."

>Reach towards the back of the room's cabinet and take the Blood Cap/Star Green mixes and attempt to create a healing potion like before. Use ingredients in inventory as well with nearby equipment to create a second salve. Give any crafted to Max.

>Where is the bag of sulfur


Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:41 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3716
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Grin.

"How do you think I kept that old ship running and food on the table, alone, for a decade and a half? By stretching every coin as far as it would go!"


Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10056
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
Roll 0009



~~~

563-05-12
Late Afternoon

~~~
________________________________________
Langley Verwelume (TorrentHKU)
a pasH of peaceful days

You head to the docks, and sure enough, there are plenty of them milling around.

Sei seems to have gotten the same idea, because she’s also here, grabbing one and asking him the same question from before.

Sailor: ”Hey- I - how’m I s’posed t’know?

Wait uh, there was a lady in a white coat, dunno where she went though. Looked like she came from out’a town.”



________________________________________
Sei (Areku)
accordant a d pure

Heading down to the docks, you expectedly fine many sailors sitting around chatting or going nowhere in particular.

You grab one by the shoulder at random, making sure to show off your badge while doing so -

"There's been reports of a peculiar woman conducting rituals around town. Have you, or anyone you know, seen anything... Heretical?"

Sailor: ”Hey- I - how’m I s’posed t’know?

Wait uh, there was a lady in a white coat, dunno where she went though. Looked like she came from out’a town.”



________________________________________
Gabriel (CrazyMLC)
still is my hand

The pews are good enough.

Taking a seat, you spend a few moments praying to Solis to watch over the people of this town.



Upon finishing, you think that since your team is now actively searching for a potential witch, you should be placing wards on them. That’s your job, right?


________________________________________
Maxim Kapitanovich (TheKebbit)
my mind is at Aeace

"Your healing mixture? Would you be willing to spare two bottles?"

She tilts her head at you -

Diamond: "We'd need to get some more ingredients if you wanted two. One I can make you now, but why don't you sell the fish caught for some extra coin and you'll have your second potion?"

"I would have thought you were stocked better than that. I'm not interested in paying in coin for a second, but we could split the fish."

Diamond: "Ahahaha, I haven't even the coin for a boat riddled with holes, I give you my savior salve for personal use, and yet you bleed me. You're a blood sucking kind of cute."

You can’t help but grin as she opens up a nearby cabinet full of various jars.

"How do you think I kept that old ship running and food on the table, alone, for a decade and a half? By stretching every coin as far as it would go!"

Diamond quickly gets to work - er, pulls out another full vial from the cabinet. Guess she already has several mixtures of this stuff.


________________________________________
Kanas Cole (Amazigh)
a past of Ieaceful dayD

Alright, you doubt Sei is going to get anywhere pulling random people aside.

Leaving her alone, you look around the alleys for other street rats. There are plenty of beggars, ranging from old to young, but nothing resembling a gang here. Or, if there is one, they’re probably a little more concealed.

Beggars are at least sure to notice all the things that go on around them.


________________________________________
Diamond Zeal (Mackerel)
a Aast of peacefRl days

Maxim: "Your healing mixture? Would you be willing to spare two bottles?"

You tilt your head -

"We'd need to get some more ingredients if you wanted two. One I can make you now, but why don't you sell the fish caught for some extra coin and you'll have your second potion?"

Maxim: "I would have thought you were stocked better than that. I'm not interested in paying in coin for a second, but we could split the fish."

"Ahahaha, I haven't even the coin for a boat riddled with holes, I give you my savior salve for personal use, and yet you bleed me. You're a blood sucking kind of cute."

You turn to the cabinet and start fishing through the contents.

Maxim: "How do you think I kept that old ship running and food on the table, alone, for a decade and a half? By stretching every coin as far as it would go!"

The cabinet is full of finished potions, and it’s not lacking in any of the completed Red Cap and Star Green mixtures. Red Cap by itself quickly spoils to uselessness, so you can’t really store it without mixing with Star Green anyways.

You pull out a vial of the stuff - now you have two!


Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:02 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4250
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
"Uh huh. Wa she here, around the docks? Did you see her talking to anyone?"


Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:21 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> Join back with the group, stick with them til' we leave the docks.
"We're here for the lady, not the sailors, captain. Don't need to be so rough on them."


Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>Well not like i was gonna walk right into them, and i sort of doubt beggars would give information out for free.
>Head back to sei I guess.


Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4250
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
>...Is she, talking back to me?

"What's your idea, then? Unless we question the locals, how do you expect to find the witch?"


Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Light Will Guide Us
> If I do not return quickly, I may lose track of my party. Perhaps I do not have time to question the priest. The prayer will have to suffice.

> Start placing wards once I return.


Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:55 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]