View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Fhealltoir 

Post Re: Fhealltoir
"Have at it."

> Pass Halt's driver a half empty flask.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:58 am
Profile WWW

> Drink. The. Flask. Ready my gun.

I'm not up for getting captured, figure they're going to want to keep us around to figure out our mysterious employers.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:07 am

"Being captured ain't so bad. The last place I was at? The room service was better than most hotels."

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:08 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hearing a burst of fire from where Gazer was, Swiss checks the squad comms and sees only two green marks left, the rest in black. "... Gazer? ... *sigh*."
Pulling over, Swiss and HALT climb out. not noticing the warning that pops up on their screens. Pilot Evacuation Confirmed, Scuttling systems engaged.
They stand there by the gate controls, Swiss with a flask in hand, and Gazer with a carbine slung over his shoulder. "Ey buddy, care to share a drink before that happens?" Swiss takes a deep swig himself before holding out the flask "Have at it." HALT takes it, and downs the rest before shouldering the carbine, steel in his eyes. "I'm not up for getting captured, figure they're going to want to keep us around to figure out our mysterious employers." Swiss, a bit more care-free about the situation replies "Being captured ain't so bad. The last place I was at? The room service was better than most hotels." At this a Pony and two Brambles zip around the corners and open fire on the now vacated vehicles, which take the fire and summarily suffer a series of internal detonations that reduce them to nothing more than scrap metal.
The Agravs only now noticing the two stood by the gate turn towards them. There's a hiss and crackle as external speakers come to life. "No Mercy for Corporate dogs." And with a flash of light, it's over.

----

An orbiting satellite, comm-lines now cut to the contingent sends a signal to a Trust vessel hanging high out of reach of any anti-orbital weapons.
Contractor Expiry Confirmed.
A controller reads the report, and their fingers fly across a keyboard, sending a message back to the satellite for it to relay.
Activate Primary Strike Force.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20