View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Fhealltoir 

Post Re: Fhealltoir
> Attempt repairs on my cockpit while I'm there anyway. :^)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:03 am
Profile WWW

>Let those shields charge up as far as possible, then reactivate them on arrival.

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:30 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Arriving at the next gate you pull up to it and it opens up. There aren't any enemies to greet you, but there is a barricade blocking the road ahead, not that a couple of trucks and concrete barriers will do much to stop you.

Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and there are a pair of Orbital Guns to the south.
- Destroy South-Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy South-Western Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]

CaveCricket48 - Disco

Ensuring your shields are set to inactive for faster recharge, you once again sit back and try to relax as you travel to the next District, but with how things are going so far, it's kind of hard to relax.

TorrentHKU - Rumble

Sitting back you drive onwards, watching as your armour heat trickles back down to normal levels.

TheKebbit - Gazer

You fly along with the others, and as soon as the gate opens switch your shield back on, sure hope it keeps you alive.

DSMK2 - HALT

"Damn! Looks like I'm not going to survive the next district. Who wants my reward money? Hahaha..." Calling out to your comrades meets no response, guess they have their own doubts about success. Taking this lull in action to have a check around for some sort of miracle self-repair system turns up a blank, but you do find a "Survival Kit", but you doubt that a carbine with two spare magazines is really going to you do much good if you have to bail out.

CrazyMLC - Swiss

Stretching yourself around to get a better angle you have a go at seeing if you can repair your damaged FCS, after some struggle you finally manage to get a panel loose, and the choking cloud of smoke that issues forth has you hurriedly jam the plate back in place, yeah that's likely beyond your capabilities to fix.

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:56 pm

> Load HE ammo. N tE EE. Reaction fire any infantry I see.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Do not be the idiot, and we will all spend like KINGS after this, Halt.
Break through wall here, and go for the guns. Eastern first. Once west blows, we either come back out here, or go north through the center of the base.

> N, Turn E, fire High Deora at the eastern gun, 2E, Turn N. BONK the building. Then shields up.
Also reaction fire canister to the north if anything appears.

Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:26 am
Profile WWW

> 1N 2E, staying behind Rumble
Reaction fire Particle Lance + Laser on enemy Vehicles.
AP Laser on Infantry
Hardshield Active

Last edited by DSMK2 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:14 am

> Activate shields

Turn East, Move 1 North, Fire appropriate weapons if there's an enemy to the east

Else, Move 2 East, Turn North, use rest of mobility to STOMP the building to the North

Reaction fire North

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 am
Loose Canon

PLZ SET REACTION FIRE TO THE NORTH SO THAT WE SHOOT ANYTHING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING
INCLUDING AP WEAPONS

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:42 am
Profile WWW

>N, EE, reaction fire N with AP weapons to clear out anything hiding in the buildings as I slide past, reserving the XFEL on reaction fire N for a harder target after Rumble makes the breach.

Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:25 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and there are a pair of Orbital Guns to the south.
- Destroy South-Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy South-Western Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]

CaveCricket48 - Disco

Popping your shield back online you keep an eye out for enemies and track the area but don't spot anything, guess they're all behind the barricade or further inside the Base. So you move up with Rumble and Slam your foot into the wall, putting a decent dent into it juts in time for Rumble to finish the job for you.

TorrentHKU - Rumble
-- High-Angle Barrage Airborne (South-East Objective)

"Do not be the idiot, and we will all spend like KINGS after this, Halt." Calling out to HALT you move up to the Wall, "Break through wall here, and go for the guns. Eastern first. Once west blows, we either come back out here, or go north through the center of the base." You say as Disco kicks it and with a crunch you also slam into the Wall, pulling back and activating shields you watch as the segment shudders and collapses into a more or less navigable pile of rubble.

TheKebbit - Gazer

Gliding along behind the others you track the walls noting no Troopers or anything else on top of them, and after the wall collapses you keep your eye peeled into your new entry, but still nothing shows its face.

DSMK2 - HALT

After bringing your shield back online you keep Rumble between the potential enemies and yourself, you move along behind him, keeping your weapons ready to fire at a moments notice, but the enemies are a no-show.

CrazyMLC - Swiss

After setting your Chaingun to switch ammo feeds you pull up behind the others, keeping your Machinegun on the swivel for any infantry, but you don't spot any.

Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:54 pm

> tE 4N 1S Reaction Fire Particle Lance and Laser on enemy vehicles, AP Laser on infantry tN. Move after only anyone moves 1N

Last edited by DSMK2 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:19 am

A: Image B: Image

The risk of A is that HKU might die and then we're all ♥♥♥♥, and we have to keep the guns alive so we can cross the bottom area, which is suicidal if there's too many enemies there. We also split up which puts both teams at risk, but we avoid interacting with the majority of the map.

The risk of B is that we might have a lot of enemies to clear out of the center area if we don't just avoid them, which is a big problem. if we get this far I have enough bullets to destroy the low building and the hub, but I might not hit every shot so I'll need one or two of Keb/DS/Cave to sit in my tile to buff me to 100% hit chance. I need a gaser laser + 7 HE shots to destroy the low building, and 19 shots to destroy the hub. I can do that in two turns once we're set up and the high building blocking the shot is torn down. That gives me 16 shots to spare killing enemies or an orbital gun.

> go NNN last.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> 4N, Low Deora the W gun as I pass by the opening. Or High if I don't have enough of a clear shot.
Then 2S and then N and S the rest of my mobility for evade bonus, stopping on 3N from my starting position even if it leaves an extra mobility unused.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

> Follow Rumble (same tile) to cover him with APS as he moves 4N, then move 1South after he fires and moves.

Fire on enemies as they become visible with appropriate weaponry

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:19 am

>NNN, reaction fire in a cone N to clear out any infantry or power armor detected, fire off an XFEL beam at the W orbital gun as I slide past.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next