Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

Fhealltoir
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=46300
Page 10 of 20

Author:  TheKebbit [ Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

>Light the fuel tanks on the E side of the map.

Author:  Amazigh [ Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

Scipio, shaken and regretting his immediate past calls out "Guys I think I may have suffered some minor damage." To which Swiss replies "Weren't youse listenin' when I told you bout my battle on that oil rig? Stick to cover or you're gonna get shredded like little Timmy."


Image
Orbital scans of this district show Industrial Facilities to the East, a series of housing units to the west and Garrisons housing the objectives in the Northwest and Southwest corners.
- Destroy Northern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy Southern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Leave District through Western Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]


CaveCricket48 - Disco

Popping smoke to cover Scipio you move up and launch another cloud to cover Rumble as he finishes his loop.


TorrentHKU - Rumble

Setting your canister Shot to automatic, you put the pedal to the metal and plow through the barricade to your front and round the corner, you spot the Agravs at the end of the road, and ignoring them you round the corner.
[30mm Canister Shot] 80-40:40 - 28 84 8 35 32 48 14 85 64 24
Your AI decides to open up and reduce the two remaining Civilians to a pulpy mess. but as you drive forwards you don't spot anything else even as you pull into Discos Smoke cloud.


TheKebbit - Gazer

You swing your turret around to track onto the Fuel Tanks and open fire.
[XFEL] 80+50:100 - 88
Your beam easily punches through the skin of the tank, Which goes up in a giant fireball, the rest of the tanks proceed to go off in a chain reaction, reducing a majority of the compound to rubble.
[150mm Missile] 100 - 80
[Laser APS] 60 - 49 73
[50mm Grenades] 80-40:40 - 89 72 3 53 19 2 40 26 60 87 70 34
[Laser APS] 60 - 40 57

Before you can spend too long marvelling at the destruction you caused you find that missile launched from the Garrison coming straight for you, but fortunately your APS makes short work of it, the barrage of grenades that follows shortly afterwards has more luck and the ones that make it past your APS bring your shields back down out of overcharge. As another missile launches from the Garrison Your system keeps blaring a warning about something locking on to you from the west, there's just a factory there but something has to be spotting you for those enemies to be firing on you, right?


maart3n - Scipio
- ! STUNNED ! - [-20% to hit this turn]

You snap shot your Particle Lance into the Sumat just as Disco and Swiss pull up alongside you.
[Particle Lance] 80-50+8:38 - 3
Your bolt punches through its armour blowing a hole in its protection, followed by a burst from Swiss that hits just before your view is blocked by smoke. You then bring your shields up and wonder where it all went wrong, when you charged ahead on your own with no shields? surely not.


DSMK2 - HALT

You fire your AP Laser at the last Trooper.
[AP Laser] 80+50:100 - 15 42 32 54 45 30 58 92 23 4
The beam fries him and you swing around the building and take aim to the east, ready for any hostiles that try to flank, but none appear.


CrazyMLC - Swiss

Moving forwards you put a short burst of fire into each of the Baricades and vehicles in front of you, before opening fire on the Sumat.
[Linked 90mm Chaingun] 80+20-25+8:83 - 30 71 65 77 / 82 62 77 61 79 31 / 86 88 53 17 88 45 69 96 58 42
The barricades are blown apart and reduced to splinters of concrete, and the vehicles suffer a similar fate, the Sumat weakened by Scipios shot is torn to pieces by your shells that hit it, but you don't get to see much of its final fate as your view is blocked by Discos smoke. Your furnace now full springs to life, chugging away before a corrugated plate slides out from a slot on the top of your Tank before being slid into position in front of your Glacis plate, looks like he plates will help against one or two shots, but they don't seem all that durable.


---- Enemies ----

Pony #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Pony #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Bramble #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Author:  Eigla [ Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

>Transfer 120 shields into Scipio, WWWW to follow Swiss

Author:  TheKebbit [ Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

>Turn CCW, SS, W, N.

Author:  maart3n [ Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

Move W, reaction fire with all the guns.

"I feel like some sassy deity is pointing out some mistakes he thinks I've made. Anyone else hearing this or just me?"

Author:  DSMK2 [ Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> tW 3N (spot anything?) 1S 3W, think about who the UAT are.

Author:  CrazyMLC [ Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> WWWW. Take cover behind the building and shoot at any appropriate targets I see.

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> 2S, Turn W, 2W, Turn S, 1 S, ram anything that's in my way, Turn W, 1 W, Turn S, 2S, Turn W.
End up hiding right below that building.

Author:  Amazigh [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

New Enemy units encountered:

Fiver
"A heavy AAA platform, intended to shoot down orbital landing craft on their final approach, generally turned to act as an assault gun instead, a role in which it is devastatingly effective."
Tank
Chassis
Internals: 271/271
Mobility: 2
Sensors: 2
Armour
- 162(F) 129.6(S) (108) Thickness
- 1080 Durability
Weapons
8mm Machinegun (Hull Mounted)
180mm Cannon (Turreted, Stabilised)
- HE [90pen, 288damage]


Image
Orbital scans of this district show Industrial Facilities to the East, a series of housing units to the west and Garrisons housing the objectives in the Northwest and Southwest corners.
- Destroy Northern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy Southern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Leave District through Western Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]


CaveCricket48 - Disco

You fire up your transfer systems, and with a thump you can feel through your cockpit you transfer some shielding to Scipio, before follwing up behind Swiss.


TorrentHKU - Rumble

You reverse back into the other smoke cloud before turning and driving around the building, keeping an eye out for any enemies, as you swerve past the Trucks a barrage of fire hits your rear.
[8MW Plasgun] 80+20-25:75 - 43
[180mm Cannon] 80+20-25:75 - 75

Whatever it is slams into you, dropping your shield, and blowing out a relatively small chunk of armour. You continue on unworried and round the second building, spotting a pair of jugglers you swerve to ram into one.
[Reaction Ram] 70 - 92
You fail to correct enough and merely swerve past it and slide to rest behind the building. As they start backing up towards the garrison, the Jugglers open up on your with their Grenade Launchers.
[50mm Grenades] 80-5-40:35 - 43 58 48 34 85 12 55 73 7 50 4 41
Most of them miss, but a couple hit, boring some relatively minor holes in your armour.


TheKebbit - Gazer
-- !! STUNNED !! -- [-50% to hit and -50% mobility this turn, -20% to hit next turn]

Swinging around the building, you pass behind it, and about as soon as HALT exits your view your system stops blaring a warning, but shortly after you re-emerge from behind it the warning starts up again, HALT no longer in sight.
[150mm Missile] 100-20:80 - 17
[Laser APS] 60 - 79 72

Before you can think on it much longer the missile comes shrieking down at you, your APS fires a pair of pulses at it but they fail to take it down, it slams into your shield and goes off with a thunderous blast, your shield shatters from the impact and you the overwhelming tang of burnt ozone washes through your cockpit. Despite being shaken from the impact you see another missile fly up from the base, that better not be going for you.


maart3n - Scipio

Muttering "I feel like some sassy deity is pointing out some mistakes he thinks I've made. Anyone else hearing this or just me?" You Walk out of the Smoke as Disco boosts your Shield. You spot the Two Powered Armours and fire on one with your AP Pulse Laser as Swiss alongside you also opens up.
[AP Pulse Laser] 80-20-15+8:53 - 66 43 29 19 88 60 97 20 97 81
Together you drop one of the pair, the other quickly running inside the Garrison. Keeping an eye out for more enemies you see the pair of Jugglers that Rumble flushed out and fire both your main guns on them.
[Particle Lance] - 80-20-25:35 - 6
[Scian Taibhse] - 80-20-25/2:18 - 69

Your Particle Lance slams into its shield but fails to take it down, your Gamma blast goes way off course, clearly the damage is not as minor as you'd have liked.


DSMK2 - HALT
-- !! STUNNED !! -- [-50% to hit and -50% mobility this turn, -20% to hit next turn]

You turn around and fly up north passing through the smoke clouds, you catch a glimpse of the Powered Armour as one gets mown down before passing into the second cloud. moving back out you fly forwards, wondering who the UAT are, you'd never heard about them before you got the contract, and for the resources they must have to put together the vehicles they made for you? clearly not some new company, maybe a shell company owned by some other major player? One thing yuo know for certain after those civilians got mown down by the In-board AI's, they sure don't care much about the populace of the planet they're named after. Interrupting your musings, a trio of shots come flying at you.
[180mm Cannon] 80-20+20:80 - 71
[8MW Plasgun] 80-20+20:80 - 39
[8MW Plasgun] 80-20+20-5:75 - 10

[Crit!] 36 - Rocket Pod [50% of ammo lost, usable tubes cut to 10, penalty for firing multiple tubes raised to 2%/tube]
A Cannon shell slams into your shield, rocking you in your seat with the impact as it shatters, followed by a pair of Plasgun bolts punching deep into your armour and one punches into your Rocket Pod, there's a detonation as a bunch of the ammo goes off, but thankfully the external mounting of your Pod saves you from taking any damage from it.


CrazyMLC - Swiss

You move out of the smoke and almost immediately see Scipio firing on one of the Powered Armours, and assist him with your machinegun.
[8mm Machinegun] 80-40-15+20+8:53 - 93 24 11 58 41 85 52 48 24 61
Combined, your fire drops the trooper and you continue on ahead, taking position behind a building.


---- Enemies ----

Pony #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Pony #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Bramble #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Juggler #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Juggler #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Restada #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Restada #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Fiver #1
- Armour Undamaged

Author:  TheKebbit [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

>EN turn CW. Reaction fire with XFEL (NE) on any agravs that float in. Calibrate APS to fire 4 shots on munitions above 100 mm, overruling the other firing rule when applicable.

Author:  DSMK2 [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> tN fire particle lance, followed by Low Angle fire 3 rockets at Fiver #1 6S 1E
"♥♥♥♥! ♥♥♥♥! shitttt!"

Author:  maart3n [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

Fire on the juggler again, Move 2W into cover behind the building so the assaultgun can't see me.

Author:  CrazyMLC [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> Activate my shields. Fire at Juggler #1 with my 8mm.

Author:  Eigla [ Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

> Turn (whatever is appropriate for the following action), Fire cannon at Juggler 1, reaction fire machinegun on any infantry that appear within my firing angle.

Author:  TorrentHKU [ Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fhealltoir

"They better hear this from here to Valhalla."
> High Deora on the southern objective.
3W and punch through the barricade, Turn N, 1 N.
Torque Downshift, Ram one of the Jugglers, and push it forward into the other if possible. I'd prefer to Ram #2 into #1, but #1 into 2 is also fine. If I can't hit both, then just ram #2.
Whatever I get, push them 1 N and smash them on the bottom corner of that barricade, then Turn E and go 2 W.

Page 10 of 20 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/