View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:54 am



Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
 Fhealltoir 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12601
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> Wait for Rumble to move first

Move 1N, Turn West, Smoke 2West, Move 2 West

Smoke 2N in the spot against the wall, Move 2 North and stay against the wall


Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
>NN turn CW, plug anything that breaches the smoke wall or tries to go around it with every weapon onboard.


Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:16 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1518
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
Image
Orbital scans of this district show Industrial Facilities to the East, a series of housing units to the west and Garrisons housing the objectives in the Northwest and Southwest corners.
- Destroy Northern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Destroy Southern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Leave District through Northern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]


CaveCricket48 - Disco

After letting Rumble go first and take any fire you move up, popping smoke to cover sight lines before dropping some more smoke to cover you as you get even closer to the objective.


TorrentHKU - Rumble
-- High-Angle Barrage Airborne (Objective)

You turn and sighting in, launch another barrage at the objective just in time to notice your previous barrage being thinned quite notably by a spray of Kinetic APS fire. Well it's out of your hands for now, so you just make a brief prayer as you power into the Compound.
[4MW Laser] 80+50-25:100 - 61 21 42
[10mm Autocannon] 80-5-25:50 - 27 69 90 90 25 64 69 34
[50mm Rockets] 80-5-5-25:45 - 69 16 95 36 25 49 98 50

A salvo of fire slams into your left side, but you ignore it scanning for the Prong, as it's nowhere to be seen in the immediate area you turn and drive to check the southern path.
[12MW Particle Lance] 80+50-25:100 - 53
[60mm Railgun] 80+30-25:85 - 99
[36mm Rail Repeater] 80+30-25:85 - 53 91 22 26 26 / 97 86 93 6 53 / 91 19 11 56 41

The Prong along with the Bramble are down there, and they treat you to a burst of fire at which you pull back, armour heat levels looking really quite bad now.


TheKebbit - Gazer

You move up and around the corner, tracking weapons for any movement, but nothing comes into your rather narrow angle of view so you hold fire.


DSMK2 - HALT

You skim around and enter the Garrison scanning for any enemies and spot the Pony and Powered Armours, you center your aim and open fire.
[AP Laser] 80+50-15-35:80 - 97 95 40 28 91 14 73 1 51 6
[Particle Lance] 80+50-15-35:80 - 35
[Laser] 80+50-15-35:80 - 69

You AP beam scythes through one of the Troopers before petering out as it starts to hit the other, Your Laser and Lance meanwhile slam into the shield of the Pony, and you can see it visibly distort from the impact of them, clearly now cracked. Returning the favour they open fire on you.
[4MW Laser] 80+50:100 - 22 5 96
[10mm Autocannon] 80-20:60 - 99 91 85 62
[50mm Rockets] 80-20-20:40 - 59 52 3 92

The Lasers skitter across your shield which fails with a crack, just in time for a rocket to slam into you, blowing a hole in what is left of your armour. They then proceed to move out of view behind the smoke cloud.


CrazyMLC - Swiss

You drive forwards, moving up closer to your allies.


---- Enemies ----

Pony #2
- Shield Up (Cracked)
- Armour Undamaged

Bramble #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Damaged, Corrosion

Sumat #1
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #2
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #3
- Armour Undamaged


Last edited by Amazigh on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> NN tW W, fire on enemies if visible.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12601
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> Move 3West. Smoke current position + 1West.

Turn East, Move 3East


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:09 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
"CYKA ♥♥♥♥ BLYAT"
> Deora the tile in front of the Bramble, the S entrance to the compound, Canister the power armor on my way by, 3W, Turn N, 2N, Turn W, 3W
"♥♥♥♥"
> RAM THAT ♥♥♥♥. THEN 3E AT TOP SPEED.


Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:34 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1093
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> tW 1S Fire at enemy that comes into view with particle lance + laser, move 1NW if I see something enemy-like in the smoke, respond with a faceful of 10 rockets and AP Laser


Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
>Sit tight. Turn CW. Weapons at readiness to autofire at anyone coming through the back.


Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:53 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1518
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
Bateria
"A stationary shield battery, popular for the ability to rapidly replenish shielding of allied units, this paticular design features a rather potent APS system."
Emplacement [10x shield regeneration, 2x armour thickness, 2x internal hp]
- [Shield Transfer Systems]
- [Shield Reboot Unit] [if a target is stationary next to this unit for one turn, then the Shield Transfer Systems can be used on inactive or disabled shields as if they were active, and there is no "50% loss" from the capacity extension]
Chassis
Internals: 600/600
Armour
- 100 Thickness
- 500 Durability
Hardshield
- 200 Thickness
- 800/800 Durability
Systems
Quintuple Kinetic Turret APS


To leave the district you must end a turn with all living players within the marked Tiles, the tiles must also be clear of enemy presence.

Image
Orbital scans of this district show Industrial Facilities to the East, a series of housing units to the west and Garrisons housing the objectives in the Northwest and Southwest corners.
- Destroy Northern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Destroy Southern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete

- Leave District through Northern Exit.


CaveCricket48 - Disco

Moving out of the smoke you rush past the Pony to drop smoke to cover the objective only to spot a Bateria, guess that's how the Agravs kept coming back with shields up again. Turning away from it you move back to the smoke where you were, that you're still alive after you hear a thunderous boom shows that Rumble took down the objective no worries.


TorrentHKU - Rumble

"CYKA ♥♥♥♥ BLYAT" Screaming your lungs out you launch some Deora to obscruct the enemies while you charge towards the Objective, powering past the Pony and finally slamming into the Orbital Gun. And with a heroic scream "♥♥♥♥" You power back in reverse as far as you can go, getting a front row seat to see the target go up in an earth shattering detonation. The Pony sat in front of you seems shaken enough by the blast to forget all about you for the moment.


TheKebbit - Gazer

Letting the others take care of the Objective, you turn and keep an eye to the north, but nothing shows its face ot be fired on.


DSMK2 - HALT
-- !! STUNNED !! -- [-50% to hit and -50% mobility this turn, -20% to hit next turn]

You set your weapons to auto-acquisition mode, and start moving around the smoke cloud, first you spot the Powered Armour.
[AP Laser] 80+50-25-15:90 - 68 22 3 4 43 50 36 33 26 54
Your AP Laser cores straight through them, so you keep moving around the corner and spot some enemies, you and they both open fire at virtually the same time.
[Laser] 80+50-25-15:90 - 60
[Particle Lance] 80+50-25-15:90 - 39

----
[12mw Particle Lance] 80+50-25-20:85 - 27
[60mm Railgun] 80+30-25-20:65 - 97
[36mm Rail Repeater] 80+30-25-20:65 - 90 28 26 10 100 / 8 49 53 18 48 / 100 16 81 53 38

[Crit!] 18 - Mobility [usable mobility is cut in half]
Your shots slam into the Bramble wearing its shield down somewhat. Their fire on the other hand tears into your hull, Particle Lance burning away at structure while the Rail Repeater Clusters hit lower on your hull and shatter one of your Grav Plates, shaken from the damage you've taken and not wanting to hang around you move into the smoke and do a sweep for enemies, but thankfully you're alone.


CrazyMLC - Swiss

You drive forwards and round the corner of the buildings keeping an eye out for enemes all the while, but all you see is an empty street and a cloud of smoke.


---- Enemies ----

Pony #2
- Shield Up (Cracked)
- Armour Undamaged

Bramble #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Damaged, Corrosion

Sumat #1
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #2
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #3
- Armour Undamaged


Last edited by Amazigh on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1093
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> 2E 1N
"..."


Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
"Holy ♥♥♥♥! Blown up already? Let's get the ♥♥♥♥ out of here."

> EEEE.


Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
>Turn CW, NNEEEE, reaction fire with all weapons on anyone who comes down the corridor.


Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12601
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> Turn S, Move 2S, Turn E, Move 2E, Turn N

Fire at any visible enemies

If no enemies, Move 1N


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.



Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:19 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
> ...Canister the pony.
Turn N, 2S, Deora the tile N of me, Turn E, 7E.


Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1518
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir
Image
Orbital scans of this district show Industrial Facilities to the East, a series of housing units to the west and Garrisons housing the objectives in the Northwest and Southwest corners.
- Destroy Northern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Destroy Southern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete

- Leave District through Northern Exit.


CaveCricket48 - Disco

Dashing from smoke to smoke you get yourself out of the Garrison and quickly sweep for enemies, but not seeing anything you move up next to HALT.


TorrentHKU - Rumble

[30mm Canister Shot] 80 - 7
Firing a parting shot with your Canister into the Pony you turn and drive back while dropping some gas to hopefully deter pursuit, turning the corner you power down along behind Swiss, to see him take a volley of fire from the Sumats.


TheKebbit - Gazer

Swinging around and readying weapons you pull around the corner, You spot a trio of Sumats as one opens fire on you.
[100mm Cannon] 80+20-25:75 - 81
Its shell whizzing past, you open fire on it with everything you have.
[XFEL] 80+50-50:80 - 67
[Blood Burner] 80+50-50:80 - 91
[Quad AP Plasgun Array] 80+50-50:80 - 59 13 83 36

Your combined fire, but honestly mostly your XFEL, burns a deep gouge in its armour leaving a cherry red spot that starts spreading across its hull rather rapidly. At which point it fires again.
[100mm Cannon] 80+20-50:50 - 69
Maybe due to bing shaken by your fire the shot goes wide again, leaving you fortunately untouched.


DSMK2 - HALT
- ! STUNNED ! - [-20% to hit]

... Shaken by the fire you took you just back away, getting just a little closer towards the exit. Those guys really did a number on you, lucky your grav plates are good enough to handle having one taken out, but take any more damage to them and you'll be dead in the water.


CrazyMLC - Swiss
-- !! STUNNED !! -- [-50% to hit and -50% mobility this turn, -20% to hit next turn]

"Holy ♥♥♥♥! Blown up already? Let's get the ♥♥♥♥ out of here." Glad that you can leave this damn district you power down the street, smoke could clearing as you move through it to reveal the trio of Sumats, and two of them open fire on you.
[100mm Cannons] 80+20-25:75 - 83 4
One shell misses, but the other slams into your side armour, punching deep into it. Before you can start to react they fire again.
[100mm Cannons] 80+20:100 - 73 37
This time both shells hit, blowing through your armour and reaching through to your internals. Holy ♥♥♥♥ this is starting to look bad.


---- Enemies ----

Pony #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Bramble #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Damaged

Sumat #1
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #2
- Armour Damaged, Heat

Sumat #3
- Armour Undamaged


Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TorrentHKU


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.023s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]