View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 29  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 

Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 3N Hit Restada #1 with Plasgun charging 3EN 1S

Radio: What is going on?! Respond!

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:26 am

>THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE

>Turn W

>9 AP stomp vinbero

>3W

>5AP punch restada

>sidestep 1N, drop smoke on self

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:48 pm
Profile WWW

> Turn West

Move 1 West

Turn North

Move 3 North

Machinegun any infantry within range, cannon the Vinebro

If Vinebro dies before I can shoot it, reaction fire Restada or any other mechs that get within firing arc.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:06 am
Loose Canon

"Stutulto has HE rockets, watch out."
> ♥♥♥♥. Was from the Trust, or an enemy transmission? Are they squawking that we're here?
Actually. No damn way the Trust would just contact us in the current situation. That's the enemy, they're trying to blast through the jamming.

2N, fire on Stutulto, Turn E, 1E, Turn N, 1S. Burst laser the infantry, 100 energy into shields. Can I do that right now actually, or will that just bump into the shield cap and screw me?

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:28 am
Profile WWW

> NN tE E tN N. Deora 4E 2N.

Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

>3N. Fling a Backstop missile over the wall toward the Stultulo. N again. Reaction fire with SABRE (for armor) and electrolasers (for anything else) toward NE on anyone who advances through the gap.

Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:42 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ignoring the broadcast Thunder calls out a warning "Stutulto has HE rockets, watch out."

STOP on the other hand flicks his radio to broadcast and sends out a response "What is going on?! Respond!" Nothing happens for a few moments before suddenly you hear a series of detonations further into the district and then you get another message, this time free of static "I Repeat: Fhealltoirs this is Trust Operative Mylan. My location has been compromised, requesting immediate extraction."
Before you get a chance to react your communication unit registers some sort of data packet and tags this Operative as a friendly, and you see your objectives feed update.

Orbital scans of this district appear to show it to be a militarised residential area with watchtowers spread across it, there is also a fortified military garrison at the eastern end.

- Destroy Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Recover Trust Operative Mylan.
- Leave District through Northern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]

[Deora Salvo in-air, on target for Location of Stultulo #1]
["Backstop" Missile in-air, on target for Stultulo #1]

HKU - Thunder

You... apparently that is someone from the Trust on the radio? Whatever, you just gun it and rounding the corner fire on the Stultulo.
[180mm Railgun] 80+50-5-5:100 - 20 28 64 22 76
The shots slam into its shield and it shatters with a crack, before it can get a chance to fire back you quickly pull into the smoke that Fron dropped and lay into the Infantry that are in it.
[AP Pulse Laser] 80+50-5-20-20/2:42 - 37 90 1 18 80 74 19 75 91 67
Your shots take out a few, but it's hard to get a good shot through the smoke.Suddenly realization hits and you curse that you forgot to dump capacitor charge into your shield as you were travelling, you start to rectify that somewhat, but without a full reset you're stuck with the charge level you're at.

CrazyMLC - Crispr

Moving up ahead as the Gate slams shut behind you with a screech of abused metal you line up a shot and let loose.
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20+10-20-20:70 - 28
Your Shells arc up and you can see they are on target, just have to wait for the splash.

TheKebbit - Kettlehead
[In Air: Landing End of Next Turn - 6 mobility usage]

Hovering forwards you track the Walkers position to the east, and send up a missile.
["Backstop" Missile Launcher] 80+50+10+10-20-15:100 - 53
Tracking your turret to the gap you don't see any hostiles until the Powersuits burst out of the smoke, and with nothing better to fire on you let rip.
[Quintuple AP Electrolasers] 80+50+10+10-25-20:100 - 39 8 81 52 38 45 23 55 49 43 17 33 92 53 9 17 47 51 86 35 34 34 16 91 72 35 89 78 26 86 18 62 65 35 4 52 95 85 13 11 6 31 2 60 82 53 39 16 81 74
Your Electrolasers make short work of them shredding through their plating in a matter of moments.

CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Driving up ahead you fire a burst of machinegun fire into the smoke.
[8mm Machinegun] 80+50+10-20-15/2:52.5 - 38 60 50 90 12 28 43 82 33 68
It tears through the remaining infantry and scoring a few hits on one of the Powersuits who proceed to stumble out of the smoke and start off around the corner only to be mown down by Kettlehead.

DSMK2 - STOP

You drive up to take a shot on the Restada, but you only get there in time to see Frog taking it out, so as it's already dealt with you just back up.

Areku - Frog

Turning you drive your foot into the APC with a wicked grin, and it slams into the watchtower little more than a crumpled wreck with a footprint in the middle. Turning away you rush towards the Tank and drive your Armature deep into its armour, pulling it out there's a gout of flames and you sidestep behind the building to drop smoke just as it erupts in a fireball.

---- Enemies ----

Stultulo #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged

Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:42 am
Loose Canon

"Affirmative Mylan. We'll be there soon. Any forces on you right now? Any info on forces in the district?"

> To the team:
"I'm dropping shield to recharge, screwed up on the drive over. Someone else take point, the Stutulto's shield is gone.
Crispr, hit the cloud of Deora with your boomstick so I can use the spot it landed in to scout and for cover."

> Once someone goes first and destroys the Stultulto or at least attracts its fire, and AFTER Crispr fires his Dorn Lasair to clear the deora, go 1N, Turn E, 3E, Turn S, 1S. Burst laser any remaining infantry, set railgun to reaction fire.
Drop shield.

Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:55 am
Profile WWW

> 3N tE Shoot Stultulo with Plasgun charging 6EN tN 1S tE 1E

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 am

"Orders confirmed, moving in for the kill."

> NNN tE EE. Split my flamers up on any tiles with infantry, or give the Stultulo some heat if I don't see any. Dorn Lasair the Stultulo.

> Try to observe the enemy pilot's reaction to the explosion, perhaps zoom in on his charred remains. Purely for academic purposes.

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:18 am
Profile WWW

> After the others fire on the Stultulo -

Move 2 North

Drones to fire on any remaining/visible enemies

Turn East

Move 3 East

Machinegun fire on any remaining infantry/powersuits, cannon on Stultulo/other mechs if still alive/visible.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:39 pm

>Sidestep 1S

>2E

>Sidestep 1N

>4E

>Smoke 1S

>1E

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:32 am
Profile WWW

>Land, NN, turn CW, E, fire on the power armor near the Stultulo with electrolasers if they are in LOS. Reaction fire with SABRE and Backstop on hostiles coming through the SE gap (i.e. from the direction of the Stultulo).

Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Affirmative Mylan. We'll be there soon. Any forces on you right now? Any info on forces in the district?" Thunder sends out in to Mylan, which after a few moments pause gets a response. "There's a couple squads outside the building now, so i'd say they'll be at my door any minute now. I should be able to hold my own against anything they can get into the building, but i'll need you guys to clear any armour in the area before I can make a break for it." There's another brief pause as you hear something being shifted around over the radio before he continues. "Far as hostiles go, My charges should have taken out most of their heavy hardware, but as far as what's left... The Mobile Mortar unit in the garrison shouldn't be much of a concern with all your scramblers, just a bunch of lighter vic's otherwise, their one Fiver is about as heavy as it'll get now."

Response recieved from Mylan, Thunder continues to send a message to the others. "I'm dropping shield to recharge, screwed up on the drive over. Someone else take point, the Stutulto's shield is gone. Crispr, hit the cloud of Deora with your boomstick so I can use the spot it landed in to scout and for cover." Crispr replies all too enthusiastically "Orders confirmed, moving in for the kill."

Orbital scans of this district appear to show it to be a militarised residential area with watchtowers spread across it, there is also a fortified military garrison at the eastern end.

- Destroy Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Recover Trust Operative Mylan.
- Leave District through Northern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]

HKU - Thunder

After waiting for Crispr to clear out his gas you drive up next to the wreck of the Stultulo, and as Frog covers you with smoke drop your shields while scanning the area ahead for hostiles, they look to be making a firing line of sorts so best not to wait too long... wait are those Powered Armours getting ready to head into Mylans building and that's another two Vinberos rolling up there... Can he handle all of that?

CrazyMLC - Crispr

Rolling up, you push around the corner to face a burst of fire from the enemies ahead.
[90mm Howitzer] 80+10-25-5-15-50:5 - 74[/color]
[80mm Rockets] 80+10-25-5-15-50:5 - 34 2 56 74 69 51 87 82 24 1 4 14 66 57 38 10
[Kinetic APS] 100 - 51
[40mm Cannons] 80-25-10:45 - 29 61 74 18

Your APS tears through one of the on-target Rockets and the other two, joined by a pair of cannon shells does rather minimal damage to your Armour, so shrugging it off you let loose with your Flamethrower on the Powered Armour.
[Heavy Flamethrower] 80+20-45:55 - 45 50 34 2
They barely get a moment to react before they roast inside their suits, at which point your Deora from before comes streaking down onto the Stultulo, dousing it in gas that you proceed to touch off.
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20-10:90 - 26
As the smoke starts clearing you zoom in on the wreckage, but you're left to just scowl as there is nothing recognizable left of the pilot, how boring.

TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Coming down to land you glide onwards, checking the tracking on your missile you see the APS on the walker take it down, but you guess it acted as a screen for Crisprs Canisters. Rounding the corner you see that Crispr has cleared out the Powered Armour, so you track the area for approaching hostiles but it stays clear, for now at least.

CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Moving up and rounding the corner you see the hostiles that were sat at the corner are little more than cooling wreckage, so you scan the area with your sensors, but as you can see from Thunders drone, it seems the hostiles are falling back somewhat.

DSMK2 - STOP

Rushing ahead you swing around to take aim at the Stultulo, but once again it's been taken care of for you, Crispr stealing the show this time,

Areku - Frog

Striding in reverse past the wrecked Tank you weave your way through the buildings before dropping smoke on Thunder to cover his position.

---- Enemies ----

Fiver #1
- Armour Undamaged

Stultulo #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #3
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #4
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #5
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Last edited by Amazigh on Sun May 03, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 03, 2020 5:36 am

Maybe Areku can give us a flank through those buildings to the east?

Sun May 03, 2020 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 29  Next