View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1545
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Saturation attack the infantry with the micro missiles. Then move towards the exit. Dumb the charge from the capacitors into shields.


Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 13136
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Move 1 North

PA Drones fire on the Vinebro

Turn East

Fire cannon on the Vinebro


Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3939
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>5E.


Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5212
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Move 2W, sidestep 3N, Move 3E for the exit

>Turn 2 times to face back towards the others, spend all remaining mobility doing the truffle shuffle


Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1531
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Image
Orbital scans of this district show there to be stacks of shipping containers, mainly to the west, a large fuel storage tank to the north, military garrisons to the south east and north west, the northwestern one housing an Anti-Orbital gun.
Objectives in this district:
- Destroy Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Leave District through Eastern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

You drive onwards, and swing your AP Pulse Laser to aim at the Vinbero, to see it a burning wreck thanks to Crispr and Baroque.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Taking aim you fire off your EMP Emitter at the Prong.
[EMP Emitter] 80+20:100 - 21
A bolt of energy arcs out and grounds itself through the Prong, causing it to lock up in place just before STOP punches a hole through it with his Plasgun, Switching targets you fire your Dorn Lasair at the Vinbero.
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20:100 - 86
The shell scores a direct hit just as Baroques burst of shells hit, and it is reduced to a scattered pile of flaming debris. Grinning at the carnage you drive up closer to the Gate.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Leaving the enemies to the others, you keep flying on towards the gate.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Figuring that you you may as well give these drones a go you pull out past the district wall and have them open up on the Vinbero.
[30mm Rail Repeaters] 80-25+10:65 - 100 49 63 78 21 11
Their rounds punch through its armour, tearing apart the wheels on its left side and leaving it all but taken care of, not wanting to leave it to chance you turn and open up with your Autocannon.
[150mm Autocannon] 80+50:100 - 86 81 57 60
The shells slam into the Vinbero, blowing it wide open for Crisprs shot to land right inside it and tears whats left of it to pieces.


DSMK2 - STOP

Centering your aim on the Prong you watch as it locks up from Crisprs EMP bolt, and then fire.
[30MW Plasgun] 80+40:100 - 55
Your shot punches straight through the Prong, leaving a gaping hole in it before it promptly collapses into a heap. Turning your attention away from the wreck you drive onwards towards the gate.


maart3n - Shockwave

Swinging yourself around you fire off your Anthill into the infantry clustered around the gate.
[Anthill] 80 - 64 11 12
The missiles streak down detonating among the Troopers, leaving them little more than some unfortunate stains on the asphalt. You then move on up towards the Gate as you dump charge from your capacitors into your shield, almost bringing them to full.


Areku - Frog

Striding back out of what's left of the garrison you move up to the gate, and shuffle back and forth a bit, definitely testing the articulation of your leg unit, not trying to dance, no way.


---- ---- ----



You continue driving up to the gate, most of you taking care to cover any possible avenues of enemy advance, while Crispr tries setting fire to buildings with his flamethrower and Frog continues "Testing his legs". But you all make it there without any more enemies showing their faces.
As Kettlehead joins the rest of you near the Gate it grinds open and you pass through it onto a link-road, little more than a narrow stretch of asphalt between two district walls.

It will take 8 turns worth of time for you to reach the next district, please detail anything you want to do on the journey (set shields to inactive for faster recharge/etc.)

Image


Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 13136
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Twiddle thumbs


Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Continue.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:32 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1545
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Once the capacitators fill up the first time test the sonic doom on a wall. Spend the rest of the time blasting dubstep to my colleagues.


Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3939
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Can I pick up communications from our UAT handlers/chatter from other mercenaries?


Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1119
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Attempt to become a beyblade Continue on driving.


Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5212
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Drive circles around my pathetically slow companions


Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Driiive. I should be good to be all refilled and topped off by the time we arrive.


Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1531
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Reaching the district gate it grinds open, and Thunders Spotter Drone shows you some Sumats guarding the hole blown in the wall, and a Juggler standing near some Powered Armours who appear to be trying to load some piles of wreckage onto transporter trucks.


Image
Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and the southern area has been heavily damaged by the first wave of contractors.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]


HKU - Thunder

You just kick back and drive along glancing over to see your capacitors fill up and railgun finish cooling down, and you turn down that racket that Shockwave is blasting down the comms.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

You just head down the road, somewhat annoyed at how fire resistant the locals seem to have made all their buildings.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Flying along with the others you check your comms system, you do have a couple of channels marked as being for contact with other Contingents, but they all are greyed out with an "out of range" note next to them. You decide to have a go at scanning frequencies for anything interesting but it's all white noise, looks like the Trust have some pretty heavy jamming in place.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Figuring that your tank is running fine you just drive on and wait to reach the next district.


DSMK2 - STOP

You drive onwards, swerving a little to avoid Frog as he sprints around.


maart3n - Shockwave

You briefly consider trying out your Sonic Array on the District Walls, but they might be sturdy enough to result in some sort of backblast so decide against it and just walk on towards the gate.


Areku - Frog

Leaving your allies in the dust you sprint around them, giving your Leg Unit a real test, and it performs quite well.


---- Enemies ----

Juggler #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Sumat #1
- Minor Armour Damage

Sumat #2
- Minor Armour Damage


Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1545
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Move E, sidestep SS, Maximum power shot to E, Move E, kick juggler, Reaction fire with the anthill to N.

Set the APS to only intercept projectiles of 100mm and up.


Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:13 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Alright lads, here's the plan."
> Send them a quick tac map.

Image
"That red triangle I can shoot the HQ with no trouble. That blue line I can hit the HQ with 90% of my energy. Either shot should destroy it.
I'm gonna drive up around the corner and blow its brains out. There's pretty much nothing to the south right now so we're pretty safe. Baroque, Frog, come up north and cover me.
Once the HQ is down, we'll beeline for the exit. I have a feeling it's in the southeast corner. Best way is probably passing through the southern part of these buildings, the area full of rubble."

> 2E, Turn N, 2N, drop smoke. Stick close to the wall so anything around the corner can't shoot me. Reaction fire railgun on any vehicle that comes around the corner after any teammates shoot it and take down the shield, and AP laser any infantry.


Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.029s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]