View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:23 am



Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5074
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Sidestep 1S, smoke 2E. Let's give the boy some cover.


Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1499
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Image

Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and the southern area has been heavily damaged by the first wave of contractors.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

"Someone pop smoke 2E of me! STOP, I'll drop its shield, you blow a hole through it. Get back to cover once we shoot, if this doesn't go right then it can still wreck us with those rockets." After strategising you wait for Frog to pop smoke for you before moving up and fireing through it at the Colpejar.
[180mm Railgun] 80+50-10-5-20:95 - 94 84 52 13 47
Its shield collapses from the force of shot, leaving it wide open for Crisprs fire, at which you pull back behind the wall.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Pulling around the corner you take aim and open up on the Colpejar.
[Heavy Flamethrower] 80+20+10-5-20:85 - 92 85 76 29
[Scatter] 2(N) 5(SE)
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20+10-5-20:85 - 66

With its shield down your flamer rapidly heats up its armour, ready for your Incendiary shell to slam into it and blow a sizable chunk out of it, thinking of the other enemies you launch another Deora cloud.
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20+10-35:75 - 2
There, that should deter their advance somewhat. At this point the Colpejar comes barreling out of the flames you left it in and opens up with a barrage of Rockets on your smoke cover.
[80mm Rockets] 80+20-50:50 - 97 41 26 53 49 63 19 83
They slam down around you, detonations buffeting the smoke out of the way with the blasts, leaving you wide open for more fire.
[50mm Rockets] 80+20-50-20-19:11 - 28 47 57 59 3 10 8 100 9 75 94 36 46 87 90 41 21 39 48 81 17 49 9 8 70 19 9 4 38 15 32 27 20 56 35 21 89 56 97 97 23 18 60 41 47 41 21 48 22 89 91 20 35 58 55 29 34 4 92 2
[Discharger APS] 100/80/60/40/20 - 7 20 77 23 34 44 9 27 82 1
[Slat Armour] 50 - 64 8 31 7 80
[80mm Rockets] 80+20-50-20-14:16 - 80 7 89 21 99 26 42 24
[Kinetic APS] 100 - 57

Its rockets streak towards you in a rather haphazard spread your APS systems going off and swatting most of the inbounds out of the air, and a decnt portion of the HEAT rockets crumpling on your slat armour, leaving you taking rather minimal damage after all. Only for a brave, or stupid Sostenir to come around the corner straight into a could of Deora to fire on you.
[20MW Plasgun] 80+20-5-20:75 - 51
Its Plasgun bolt slams into your armour, not doing much damage, but definitely heating it up some, and taking a glance upwards you can see quite the number of missiles have been launched by enemies to the north, it's definitely time to get leaving.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead
[High-Angle Missile Inbound on Colpejar #1]

Swinging around you plot targets and Launch a Missile at the AGrav.
[50mm "Backstop Missile Launcher] 100 - 47
Seems the others failed to finish of the Colpejar, maybe your missile will do the job and finish it off?


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Driving through the piles of rubble you pull up in the rear of the others, hopefully they'll have the path clear for a clean exit by the time you get there.


DSMK2 - STOP

Figuring Thunder and Crispr likely have it handled you moving around to the corner and take aim ready for any hostiles rather than move to engage, but seems they are happy to sit back and wait for you to expose yourselves rather than rushing in at you.


maart3n - Shockwave

Stepping to the side you check to see if you could use your Marú Anála to play some music, but seems the emitters are all tuned to very specific frequencies for optimal destructive interference, so music looks to be out of the question.


Areku - Frog

Slightly adjusting your position you fire a burst of smoke canisters to cover Thunders advance.


---- Enemies ----

Nus #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Nus #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Slinger #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Slinger #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Eixam #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged
- One Medium Missile Disabled

Sostenir #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Slightly Damaged (Corrosion)

Colpejar #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged (Corrosion) (Heat)


Last edited by Amazigh on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:29 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Exit time! Don't bother wasting any more ammo on them. Though feel free to use energy weapons as we pass."
> 2E, Pulse laser on the Colpejar for disrespect.


Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:35 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1075
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 1E tN Compress using 15 EN Fire Plasgun at the Colpejar tE 1E


Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5074
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>5E GO GO GO


Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:42 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Time to test the explosion on something that actually has health.
> 3 FAE rockets at the Sostenir, then EMP and low deora it. Hit it with my flamers, then my Lasair. tE, E as far as the wind will take me. or 5E, whichever is larger.


Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12029
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Move 1 South, Turn East, Move EEEEEEEEE


Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1524
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>2E, 1N, MAXIMUM DOOOOOOOT, 1E, 1S


Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3906
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Move EEEEE in concert with my peers to maximize our APS coverage.


Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:33 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1499
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
You make it through the gate and it slams back into place behind you, motors and hydraulics straining before failing leaving it sealed tight, you look ahead and see a familiar length of link-road but with a difference. It joins onto a major transit route ahead, looks like you're heading along that for a while before turning off to enter another District.

It will take 12 turns worth of time for you to reach the next district, please detail anything you want to do on the journey (set shields to inactive for faster recharge/etc.)

Image


HKU - Thunder

"Exit time! Don't bother wasting any more ammo on them. Though feel free to use energy weapons as we pass." Shouting out to your allies you rush towards the exit and take a potshot at the Colpejar.
[AP Pulse Laser] 80+50-30:100 - 99
Your beam strafes across its armour, doing little more than likely annoying the pilot, you also set your Spotter drone to land once you clear the gate, best to give its batteries a chance to stay topped up, don't want it cutting out mid-fight after all.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Ignoring Thunders call to be conservative you center your aim on the Sostenir and start opening up.
[Light Rocket Pod] 80+20-2:98 - 5 23 57
Your rockets burst over it, causing some stress to its shield emitter, but it stays up so you switch weapons.
[EMP Emitter] 80+20:100 - 47
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20:100 - 73

Your EMP Emitter has more effect on the shield, cracking it, but it's still holding on even combined with the Deora shells crashing down around it.
[Heavy Flamethrower] 80+20:100 - 37 51 3 54
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20:100 - 61

Finally after your Flamethrower hits its shield does it shatter just in time for your shell to slam into its armour, the detonation engulfs the Tank, but unfortunately after it clears it's still in one piece, albeit with heavily damaged armour. You turn your attention away and start heading towards the exit only for everyones APS to go off at once.
[150mm Missile] 100-5-20-20:55 - 79 13
[100mm Missile] 100-5-20-20:55 - 18 13
[80mm Mortar] 100-5-20-20:55 - 52 68
[50mm Missile] 100-5-20-20:55 - 42 10 47 65 33 68 73
[Slat Armour] 50 - 41 99 85
After everyone elses APS takes out the worst of the inbounds it only leaves a few smaller missiles one of which shreds itself on your slat armour, but the others make it through, dealing rather minimal damage.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead
[High-Angle Missile Inbound on Colpejar #1 (-5% penalty)]

Following along with your comrades you group up to focus your APS and with missiles and mortars inbound your ECM spools up and manages to spoof a few of the shots.
[Quad Laser Turret Array APS] 60 - 13 5 86 61
Your APS focuses in and swats down the largest missile while the others manage to take care of the other heavy munitions, leaving just the weaker missiles to impact Crispr.




CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Rounding the corner and ignoring the enemies you rush towards the gate with the others, at which your Drones APS kicks in.
[Twin Laser APS Nodes] 60 - 27 46
Combined with the others you manage to save Crispr from the worst of the heavier munitions.


DSMK2 - STOP

Moving around the corner and bringing the Sostenir into view you charge up a blast with your Plasgun.
[30MW Plasgun] 80+40-25:75 - 47
Even worn down by Crisprs fire its armour manages to hold against the blinding bolt you launched into it, but yuo definitely did a real number on it that's for sure, no need to stick around so oyu mvoe up ahead to the exit only for your APS to trigger.
[Twin Laser Turret APS] 60 - 23 71
It joins the others is stopping some of the inbounds, but unfortunately a few make it through and hit Crispr.


maart3n - Shockwave

Striding up after STOP fires you unleash your Marú Anála at the hostiles, with the power you are able to put into it it can only reach the Colpejar, and all but shatters what armour it has remaining, leaving it looking like a floating wreck. Wanting no more than to get out of here before more problems show up, you move up to the exit with your allies.


Areku - Frog

Following along with the others you head to the exit, your APS spinning up as you reach the others.
[Twin Laser Turret APS] 60 - 73 53
It shoots down a mortar, but some make it through, Crispr seems reasonably intact though so no worries.


Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12029
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Relax


Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Switch to Cluster, driiiive.
Oh, and prepare reaction fire when we get there.


Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:17 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5074
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Vroom vroom


Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:01 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Keep trying to burn things.


Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3906
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Depower shields for maximal recharge, repower on reaching our destination.


Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.031s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]