View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:39 am



Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 
Author Message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12848
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Move 6 South, remain facing North

Reaction fire on any visible enemies North of me


Last edited by Eigla on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:16 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5187
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Move 3 S

>5 mobility punch on whichever Sumat is not being targeted by STOP

>Move 1 S

>5 mobility stomp on the restada

>Move 6S, pop smoke on my position


Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:43 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3933
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Switch ECM to Sumat #1. Land and waste whatever tanks STOP and Frog don't get, dividing up shots from the SABRE between remaining targets.


Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:06 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1525
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Image
Orbital scans of this district show there to be stacks of shipping containers, mainly to the west, a large fuel storage tank to the north, military garrisons to the south east and north west, the northwestern one housing an Anti-Orbital gun.
Objectives in this district:
- Destroy Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Leave District through Eastern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

Pulling around the corner of the containers you come to a halt, and bringing up the specs of an orbital gun you compare its location to where you are, and center your aim on where an ammo feed should be. You dial up the power on your railgun and as it crackles with energy, charged to dangerous levels you squeeze the trigger. "Boom."
[180mm Railgun] 80+50:100 - 36
The shot flies out, punching through the garrison wall and you hope going into the target. You turn away and look over at your gun, Rails glowing with the strain of that overcharge, yeah best leave them a bit to cool off. As you pull up behind Kettlehead along with STOP you suddenly hear the detonation of the gun going up, looks like your aim was right after all.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Fixing your aim, you fire on the Vinbero again.
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20:100 - 95
The Canisters slam to the ground around it, spitting gouts of flames rather than gas for a moment before suddenly detonating in a fireball that engulfs the Vinbero, what's left after the smoke clears is little more than a pile of twisted junk.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Setting your ECM to scramble one of the Tanks and see the blisters track their dazzler lasers across its hull before settling them on sensor clusters. STOP then blasts it with his Plasgun, but fails to finish it off, so you center your aim on the bright glowing mark where he hit and pull the trigger.
[70mm SABRE Chaingun] 80+50:100 - 44 25 47 54 21 49 34 36 31 28
Your shells chew through its armour in no time and when your finish your burst it's left with smoke pouring out of several gaping holes in its ruined frame.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

You pull yourself south, close to the wall while keeping your Autocannon tracked ahead of you ready for any targets, but seems the others have them handled more or less.


DSMK2 - STOP


Pulling back with Thunder you round the containers and spot the group of Tanks, after Frog pulverises a pair of them you lock your aim on the remaining Sumat "Awww baby!" and with a yell Fire your Plasgun.
[30MW Plasgun] 80+40+10-45:85 - 17
The bolt slams into its armour melting a deep gouge and leaving the remaining armour glowing dangerously hot, perfect for Kettlehead to finish it off with a burst of chaingun fire. then you turn and drive between the containers, knowing it's good to break sightlines, never know if anything else might roll out of that base after all.


maart3n - Shockwave

Turning and stomping through the rubble from the first firing of your Marú Anála you fire it again, dropping the shield on the further Prong and knocking the Vinberos about once again, At which you fire your Anthill at them.
[Anthill] 80-35:45 - 38 47 33
[Scatter] 2(N)

Some of your missiles hit, but not to all that much effect. Ignoring that you turn and move up to the closer Prong and drive your foot into its knee tearing off a good chunk of armour, Pulling your foot out you call out to your allies "This! Is! .........what planet are we on again guys?" The further Prong takes this opportunity to turn and open up with its weapons on you.
[60mm Railgiun] 80-20-20-5:35 - 60
[36mm Rail Repeater] 80-20-20-5:35 - 72 6 10 18 63 / 37 6 56 70 39 / 25 35 64 82 90

The Railguns slug goes wide, whizzing past you, but it manages to score some hits with the cluster spread of the repeater, not to much effect though, the Juggler chooses to make itself know at this point, firing some grenades at you once again.
[50mm Grenades] 80-20-25-5-10:20 - 51 97 76 13 1 16
[Discharger APS] 100/80/60 - 79 86 18

Only one of them manages to make it through your APS the damage barely worth noting, but it is doing an admirable job of running down your discharger.


Areku - Frog

Backing out of the smoke you charge back in between the Tanks, you turn and drive your Armature straight through the roof of one of the Tanks shearing through the turret ring, pulling it out you see it's covered in bits of pilot... nasty. Carrying on you turn your view back and slam your foot down onto another Tank, the entire thing caves in around your foot the wreck grinding forwards under your weight, bringing your foot out of it you carry on stopping near the trains and dropping a cloud of smoke once again to keep covered.


---- Enemies ----

Juggler #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged

Prong #2
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #2
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #3
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged


Last edited by Amazigh on Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:46 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12848
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Turn East, Move 1 East, Turn North, Move 4 North

Shoot at the Juggler if I can, else Reaction Fire at anything that gets within my range.


Last edited by Eigla on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:01 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Can someone get that Juggler? Frog, you'd tear its head off right?"
> Switch to Frangible, turn on some music, 4 N, Turn E, 1 E, ram through the barricade, 1 more E. 20 energy into shields.


Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1099
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Follow after Thunder 1E tN 4N tE 1E Reaction Turn, fire plasgun on enemy vehicles.


Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1531
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Move N, Full power blast S, Go N and kick the Juggler for being so annoying.


Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> N tE EEEE. Shoot Prong #2 with my flamers, then the Dorn Lasair.


Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:57 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3933
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>NNN, turn CW, EE, ECM and 50mm missile on Prong #2.


Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:46 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5187
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Turn E, move 8E

>5 Mobility punch Prong 1, move 1E

>If Prong 2 is still alive, use all but 2 of my mobility to stomp it

>Move 2E for cover


"[Unintelligible grunts]"


Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1525
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Image
Orbital scans of this district show there to be stacks of shipping containers, mainly to the west, a large fuel storage tank to the north, military garrisons to the south east and north west, the northwestern one housing an Anti-Orbital gun.
Objectives in this district:
- Destroy Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement. - Complete
- Leave District through Eastern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

Calling out to Frog "Can someone get that Juggler? Frog, you'd tear its head off right?" you flick on some music before moving up and plowing through the Barricade in front of you, at which you pump some energy into your shields to counter the impact of punching through the barricade.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

You move up and round the corner to take aim at the enemies only for Frog to charge past and obscure your view, by the time he's cleared out of the way the Prong you were aiming for is lying on the ground very much out of action, saves your ammo for something more enticing you guess. At this you sweep your view around the area and spot a pair of Vinberos, one with its wheels torn off and a copious amount of blood pooling around it, the other seems a little better off and swings its gun around somewhat drunkenly to fire a burst at you.
[30mm Autocannon] 80-20-5-20:35 - 98 10 68 56
Only one shell manages to hit, glancing off your armour to rather minimal effect. That gun the Vinberos use is just such a joke.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Floating around the trains and move up to sit with Thunder and STOP, you try to set your ECM to target the further Walker, but Frog is in the way and you can't get it to lock on, by the time he's cleared out of the way the Walker is toppling over, not worth targeting with ECM let alone your missile launcher.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Rounding the eastmost Train you start moving up it and stop as the narrow gap opens up, you scan the area and centering your aim on the Juggler as Shockwave pulls his foot out of it, you open up with your Autocannon.
[150mm Autocannon] 80+50-10:100 - 43 54 37 45
Your shells easily punch through its flimsy armour and detonate inside tearing it to pieces, showering the wall to its north in chunks of shattered Walker.


DSMK2 - STOP

Following behind Thunder you round the train and spotting the two Prongs, take aim at the closer one and fire.
[30MW Plasgun] 80+40+10+10-50:90 - 93
But your shot goes wide, smashing into the district wall rather than your target.


maart3n - Shockwave

Moving past the Prongs you turn your chassis around and blast them with your Marú Anála, they stagger from the blast, armour bending and deforming from the impact. Leaving them be you keep heading north and drive your foot into the Juggler, popping its shield, and tearing a gouge into its armour. At this a bunch of Infantry open up on you with some Rockets.
[50mm Rockets] 80-20-5-10:45 - 35 82 83 13
[Discharger 100/80 - 91 60

But your Discharger takes care of the one that were on target quite handily.


Areku - Frog

Charging up ahead you storm past your allies and drive your armature into the nearest Walker "[Unintelligible grunts]" shearing through the smaller of its two guns, you wrench it free before moving on and driving your foot straight through the chest plating of the next one, pulling it out reveals a bloody mess is all that's left of its cockpit and you move past it to take some amount of cover in the corner.


---- Enemies ----

Prong #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged
- Rail Repeater Destroyed

Vinbero #3
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged


Last edited by Amazigh on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1099
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Fire at Prong #1 with plasgun 3E tN 2N tE 1E


Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:33 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 6E, Turn N.
Pulse laser at the Vinbero or any infantry it releases.


Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> EMP the last Prong because I can. Vinebro gets flamers and a Dorn Lasair. WW tN NNN.


Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku, Eigla


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.026s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]