View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
♥♥♥♥ it.


"Affirmative, arriving yesterday."

> EE tN. Deora-Lasair The northern Vinebro, it's in my way. NN. Shoot all my flamethrowers onto the infantry inside the southern side of the building. Ram a hole in the wall if I don't have line of sight. (Maybe the Deora-Lasair already made a hole?) tE in case of reinforcements.

"B̵A̸T̶H̷E̸ ̷I̸N̶ ̴M̷Y̸ ̵F̶L̵A̸M̸E̵S̴."


> Don't use the flamethrowers if Mylan says to stop.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.



Wed May 27, 2020 12:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12599
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Wait until Crispr moves

Move 2 East

Powersuit drone to fire at closest Vinebro that isn't already being shot at

Turn North

Cannonfire on the Vinebro that drone shot at, or if dead, aim for the next closest Vinebro

Machinegun on any infantry within range

PA Drones to fire at any units within their firing arcs


Wed May 27, 2020 2:13 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Mylan be advised, Cripsr is about to put his tank in the south side of your building, and he has flamethrowers.
I'm outside to the west, get out here if you can.

Everyone, rush in and shred the Vinberos, Mylan has to cross open space.
Kettlehead, get north with me, your AP can kill these power suits the best without making Mylan into collateral damage. And watch your ♥♥♥♥ fire when you select targets on that thing."

> 2E, Turn N, 4N, Railgun any Vinberos that have their shields dropped and aren't already dead. Burst laser into the building to target the Powersuits chasing Mylan if I can, otherwise target any infantry, or failing that Vinberos.
If I can, push my tank up to the building by the entrance so that Mylan can exit without being exposed to fire from the south.


Wed May 27, 2020 2:34 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5161
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>5 Mobi armature pony

>all -7 mobi kick pony

>turn E, 6E, smoke


Last edited by Areku on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1092
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 1S TE 3E tN 1N Shoot Plasgun at Vinbero #5


Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3925
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Following Thunder: Move EE, turn CCW.
Fire Backstop directly at Vinberos #4 and #5.
Do not proceed until Frog has obstructed the FOV from the east, so that Thunder and I don't get massacred as we charge N.
Then, move NNNN.
Empty electrolasers through the windows and doorways into anything not presenting Mylan's IFF signal.


"Requesting Frog put down a little smoke 2 units north of his final stop... the corridor is too open."


Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:40 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1518
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Crispr replies to Mylans request "Affirmative, arriving yesterday." before toggling external broadcast and snarling out "B̵A̸T̶H̷E̸ ̷I̸N̶ ̴M̷Y̸ ̵F̶L̵A̸M̸E̵S̴." as he charges
Thunder then sends to Mylan "Mylan be advised, Cripsr is about to put his tank in the south side of your building, and he has flamethrowers. I'm outside to the west, get out here if you can." Before he switches to the squad "Everyone, rush in and shred the Vinberos, Mylan has to cross open space. Kettlehead, get north with me, your AP can kill these power suits the best without making Mylan into collateral damage. And watch your ♥♥♥♥ fire when you select targets on that thing."
Kettlehead then puts out a request "Requesting Frog put down a little smoke 2 units north of his final stop... the corridor is too open." Which Frog proceeds to fulfil.

Suddenly a figure bursts out of a third floor window that your IFF immediately tags as friendly. Mylan lands in a roll and is immediately up and sprinting for Thunder, On the way he grabs something from his rigging and with a flick of his wrist the building behind him is engulfed in a rippling burst of detonations which cause it to rapidly collapse in on itself.
Before you even get a chance to react to the explosions, he's already clambered up onto Thunder's tank and has hunkered down behind the turret. "Thanks for the save. Just uh, lets steer clear of that ♥♥♥♥ Deora, i'm not suited for that ♥♥♥♥."


Image

Orbital scans of this district appear to show it to be a militarised residential area with watchtowers spread across it, there is also a fortified military garrison at the eastern end.

- Destroy Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Recover Trust Operative Mylan.

- Leave District through Northern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

Powering on you drive around the corner before pushing through the deora with Kettlehead and coming to a stop you swing your turret around and sighting the one vinbero still a threat you fire on it.
[180mm Railgun] 80+50+10-15-5:100 - 71
Your shot punches a hole into it and it wastes no time in erupting in a pillar of flames. Swtiching priority to the Powersuits you give the one Baroque is engaging some Pulse Laser fire.
[AP Pulse Laser] 80+50+10-50:90 - 30 99 21 90 54 57 43 77 97 36
The fire staggers it, but it's still intact. At this point you reposition yourself to be closer to the building to see Mylan come sailing out of a window, before crashing to the ground and in a feat of impressive agility bound up on to the back of your tank.
You note that you're still reading fire from the garrison though, looks like they really don't want you having smoke up.


CrazyMLC - Crispr
[EMP Cooldown - 1 turns]

Pulling out around the corner you take a salvo of fire from the hostiles lined up there.
[30mm Autocannons] 80-25-20:35 - 10 91 98 79 71 93 60 46 66 21 14 98 38 50 22 63
[40mm Cannons] 80-25-20:35 - 22 97 78 25
[4MW Lasers] 80-25-20:35 - 97 86
[50mm Missiles] 80-25-20:35 - 58 96 32 16
[Slat Armour] 50 - 43 46

What little of the cannon fire that hits barely registers as you rush forwards, and the two missiles that hit are shattered by your Slat armour, Tracking the Vinbero in your way you give it hell.
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20-30:70 - 4
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20-5:95 - 34

The shots land and detonate and you power through the rain of shrapnel that the Powered Armours were reduced to and slam into the Building, you pause for a moment to let the dust clear your vision, and catching a glimpse of movement you open up with your Flamethrower grinning all the while. after a sustained spray you stop and pull back out turning to the east, just in case.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Pushing ahead and around the corner you sight on the pair of APCs and huck a missile their way.
[50mm "Backstop" Missile Launcher] 80+50-30:100 - 48
It worries their shields, and with them distracted by firing on Crispr you rush ahead, dashing through the cloud of Deora that eats into your armour a little. But you put that aside and look to the building and on seeing Mylan leap from a window you let loose on the target rich environment.
Your Electrolasers stitch a trail across the facade of the building, and just as you finish the entire thing erupts in a series of detonations, leaving it to crumple in on itself. Well definitely not going to have any issues coming from in there now.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

After waiting for Crispr to draw the enemy fire you pull out and have your Powersuit open up on the closest Vinbero.
[40mm Railgun] 80+10+10-30:70 - 31 32 57 39 71
[8MW Particle Lance] 80+10+10-30:70 - 35

The rail cluster shatters its shields, and the Particle Lance punches a divot out of its armour. Spinning to face it frontwards you aim and carefully burst out a single shot at it.
[150mm Autocannon] 80+50+10-5:100 - 96
Your shell punches through its armour and detonates tearing the crew compartment wide open. Swinging your aim to the side you center on the next vinbero and give it a controlled burst.
[150mm Autocannon] 80+50+10-5:100 - 68 40
The first shell drops its shield, and the second much like with the other Vinbero blows the whole thing apart, Looking to the last intact Vinbero you fire your last shot from your clip.
[150mm Autocannon] 80+50+10-5:100 - 94
Its shield shatters, just in time for STOP and Thunder to fire on it, finishing it off. Swithcing tracks you set your Drones to fire on aything that moves to the east wihle firing a burst of machinegun fire at one of the nearby Powersuits.
[8mm Machinegun] 80+50+10-30:100 - 86 42 67 53 35 30 98 56 69 75
It flinches under your fire, combined with that which Thunder lays into it but remains standing. The two Suits then turn and fire at you.
[4MW Laser] 80-50-5:25 - 79
[4MW Laser] 80-5:75 - 32
[50mm Missiles] 80-50-5:25 - 80 26
[50mm Missiles] 80-5:75 - 22 50
[Twin Laser APS Nodes] 60 - 48 89

Their accuracy is lacking, and only one of the laser shots hits, the missiles have better aim but your APS takes down one of them leaving only one of those to impact as well, the damage is rather minor but you don't exactly have enough armour to take this forever.


DSMK2 - STOP

Pulling south to get an angle on one of the Vinberos, and seeing Baroques carnival of destruction you fire on the one that's still a threat.
[30MW Plasgun] 80+40-45:75 - 10
Your bolt tears through its armour and there's the characteristic flash of a detonating shield generator, you think for a moment that it might survive but then Thunder drives a shot into it and the thing erupts in flames.


Areku - Frog

Swinging around you drive a punch into the Agrav shattering its shield, before slamming your foot through its plating and leaving it a shattered wreck as you rush over and launch some smoke to cover the eastern approach.


---- Enemies ----

Vinbero #7
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #8
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged


Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Clearing Deora."

> Flamer 1E on all those fleshy bodies. W. tN. Lasair the Deora cloud so Thunder and Mylan can cross safely. S, squash the infantry, S around the barricade, tW W.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.



Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
"Give it a sec."
> Wait for Cripsr to clear the gas, then 4S, Turn W, 2W. Fire on the Vinberos through the smoke, burst laser the dudes that I'm passing by.


Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1092
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Reaction Turn/Fire Plasgun 1S tE 3E tN 1N


Last edited by DSMK2 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12599
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Fire on all visible enemies with appropriate weaponry. Drones to fire on all enemies within their firing arcs.

After everyone hauls ass, Turn West.


Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3925
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Wait alongside Thunder, turn CW, 4S while firing on the infantry to the E with electrolasers and firing at the pair of Vinberos E with the Backstop. Move 2W.


Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5161
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>6W, turn N, 2N, turn W, 3W, turn N, 2N, sidestep W

>Smoke self

>Tap dance


Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1518
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Crispr and Thunder call out almost overlapping each other "Clearing Deora." "Give it a sec." but either way the message gets through as the cloud gets cleared.


Image

Orbital scans of this district appear to show it to be a militarised residential area with watchtowers spread across it, there is also a fortified military garrison at the eastern end.

- Destroy Eastern Anti-Orbital Weapons Emplacement.
- Recover Trust Operative Mylan.

- Leave District through Northern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

After letting Crispr clear out his gas you pull around the building and fire a parting shot at one of the Vinberos.
[180mm Railgun] 80+50+10-5-5:100 - 19
Its shield shatters under the impact but you don't stick around and keep moving on towards the exit as fast as you can manage.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Zooming in on Thunders drone feed you sweep the area in front of you with your Flamethrower.
[Heavy Flamethrower] 80+20:100 - 31 30 56 39
You get an excellent view as the infantry are torched alive, and after pausing for a moment you pull back and fire a shell to set off your Deora cloud.
[Dorn Lasair] 80+20-5:95 - 20
It impacts right on target and clears the way for Thunder and Kettlehead so you kick it into reverse and flatten one of the Powersuits under your treads as Baroque tears the other apart in a hail of Machinegun fire.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Spinning around you follow along with Thunder as the gas gets blown away and fling a missile towards the APCs.
[50mm "Backstop" Missile Launcher] 80+50+10-30:100 - 26
It strikes true and hoping that to be enough of a distraction you keep flying past on the way to the exit.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Keeping your aim steady you fire on the Powersuit again.
[8mm Machinegun] 80+50+10-30:100 - 55 70 47 75 73 83 47 6 91 42
It falls under your stream of fire, and seeing the immediate area clear you set your drones to fire on anything they see while turning to get ready to make a quick exit.


DSMK2 - STOP

Finger on the trigger you pull backwards tracking the area all the while, but it seems you might have cleared all of the hostiles brave or stupid enough to try and stop you.


Areku - Frog

Rushing back you sprint along the streets, and rounding a second corner you come across some infantry working on a barricade of sorts. You drive a foot through it as you pass and to your suprise it detonates. Maintaining your stride as best you can you keep on towards the gate, and just as you go to drop smoke you take a look backwards and see the infantry scattered on the ground dead or dying, probably not what they had in mind with that "ambush".


---- Enemies ----

Vinbero #7
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Vinbero #8
- Shield Down
- Minor Armour Damage



---- ---- ----



The rest of the journey to the gate is uneventful, no hostiles pursue you from behind and there are no more hostiles to the front either.
The last of you pulls up to the gate and your attention turns towards it, and how it's staying closed.
"♥♥♥♥." Mylan lets out a curse as he leaps off of Thunders tank, landing with a slight stumble he makes a beeline for the terminal to its side. After a dozen seconds of frantic typing the gate whirrs into life and you make your way through, Mylan quickly rushes to the other side and hammers away at the terminal there, and the gate closes with the familiar screech of overworked hydraulics. "Don't know if it's because my control node is toast, or if they just broke though the hack anyway. But as you saw we no longer have full control over the gates."


It will take 7 turns worth of time for you to reach the next district, please detail anything you want to do on the journey (set shields to inactive for faster recharge/etc.)

Image


Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4772
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Replay the drone footage of the burning troopers a couple times for analysis during the wait.

"Operative Mylan, would you care to help me review this footage?"


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]